No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently, I am really into 'Change'. It clicked with me the other day, I used to think it's dull and kinda annoying. But it's a really good song. Anyone else loving it?

Comment

• I don't care what direction she goes with all I want are mature lyrics.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE
        Currently, I am really into 'Change'. It clicked with me the other day, I used to think it's dull and kinda annoying. But it's a really good song. Anyone else loving it?
        i don't like the ending
        she could've added another verse instead of that noisy ending if she wanted to make it lengthy...
        but the song is definitely good

Comment

• Change is probably my least fave off Fearless. But to each his own of course.

Great lyrics yes, but I agree it gets annoyingly noisy, and her vocals were too shaky on it.
          "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
          - Time

Comment

• oh, yes I agree with you. The ending could have been better.
            I used to think the same but when I listened to it through my earphones, I really got into the song. I like the lyrics, too. I might add it to my running playlist (lots of Taylor songs can be found there.... she has great motivation songs).

I'm thinking about posting my favorite TS songs (maybe Top 50?) here in a seperated thread - would anyone be here for it and follow it?

Comment

oh, yes I agree with you. The ending could have been better.
              I used to think the same but when I listened to it through my earphones, I really got into the song. I like the lyrics, too. I might add it to my running playlist (lots of Taylor songs can be found there.... she has great motivation songs).

I'm thinking about posting my favorite TS songs (maybe Top 50?) here in a seperated thread - would anyone be here for it and follow it?
              YES
              but not 50
              maybe
              TOP 20 Fave
              TOP 20 LYRICS Wise
              TOP 20 Music/Production Wise
              TOP 20 .........
              TOP 30s would be amazing as well
              ?????

Comment

• An essay written by Taylor about Ed when he got included in this year's list of Time Magazine's Most Influential People:

"Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                - Time

Comment

• The moment I knew currently ripping my entire existence apart.
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                    The moment I knew currently ripping my entire existence apart.
                    It's been doing that for years now :(
                    One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• Taylor Swift Gushes About Ed Sheeran in ‘Time 100? Essay: ‘He’s Like a Fighter’

Taylor Swift has nothing but nice things to say about Ed Sheeran.

The pop star penned a glowing essay about her musical pal for Time’s 100 Most Influential People list, of which Sheeran was included this year.

“A few years ago, in a rare moment of admitting feeling defeated, Ed said to me, ‘I’m never going to win a Grammy.’ Yes, you are, I said. You’re going to sweep the whole thing one of these years,” Swift wrote.

While he has yet to “sweep” the awards, Sheeran did indeed go on to win two Grammys in 2016: “It was a few weeks later when he met me in a dance-shoe store in London, where I was picking out rehearsal outfits, and said, ‘You have to hear this.’ It was a song he’d just finished called ‘Thinking Out Loud,’ which went on to win Song of the Year at the Grammy Awards in 2016,” she continued.

The 1989 singer also shared how Sheeran had become “less of a boy and more of a tank” in his career, something which she claims helped him power trough the ups and downs of the music industry. As she puts it, he’s a “fighter.”

“He is protected by an impenetrable and ever-present armor of enthusiasm that has helped him endure any setback, letdown or underestimation. His reaction to any idea that fails is to almost immediately come up with a new one. He’s like a fighter who pops back up on his feet before you even noticed he’d been knocked down,” Swift added.
                      http://popcrush.com/taylor-swift-ed-she ... -time-100/

Comment

• Originally posted by salamecharlie
                        Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                        The moment I knew currently ripping my entire existence apart.
                        It's been doing that for years now :(
                        Black Panther is now the most popular Avenger; even bigger than Iron Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlankSpace
                          Originally posted by luckyONE
                          oh, yes I agree with you. The ending could have been better.

YES
                          but not 50
                          maybe
                          TOP 20 Fave
                          TOP 20 LYRICS Wise
                          TOP 20 Music/Production Wise
                          TOP 20 .........
                          TOP 30s would be amazing as well
                          ?????
                          Top 20 lyrics wise would be VERY hard because she always comes up with great lyrics.
                          i mean i can relate to almost any of her songs (or pretend to at least)

i am still SO happy i checked out her music.

Comment

• Giving RED a spin after a while.
                            Damn, what a record.

RED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1989, tbh

Countraylor's the best.
                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Maybe she is going to release the album in the fall. I think she has already written enough material and probably knows which songs to release, they're probably focusing on their roll out strategies.

Comment

• ^i am still hoping for an album in 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                  Giving RED a spin after a while.
                                  Damn, what a record.

Countraylor's the best.
                                  I prefer Red these days as well.

Comment

^i am still hoping for an album in 2017
                                    Same, her usual late part of the year.

Comment

• She'll definitely release her album this year to show how it's done. Especially with Katy flopping, she will be the biggest female release of the year.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yeah there really is zero competition for Taylor these days (bar Adele). Even if Katy's not flopping, she was never a huge competition for Taylor.
                                        - Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                          Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                          Giving RED a spin after a while.
                                          Damn, what a record.

Countraylor's the best.
                                          I prefer Red these days as well.
                                          im still mad at her for not releasing 10min version of ALL TOO WELL

Comment

• it's funny because 'RED' includes my all time favorite song by Taylor ('BEGIN AGAIN') but overall it's my least favorite album by her. Although 'FEARLESS' might take its spot sometime, I am really digging 'RED' at the moment.

Comment

• ^Same
                                              RED is my least favourite
                                              but it has my all time fave songs as well
                                              BEGIN AGAIN
                                              ALL TOO WELL
                                              STATE OF GRACE
                                              TROUBLE
                                              but overall i can't listen to this album without skipping some tracks

Comment

• Y'all underrate Red! Besides the fact its an incohesive mess in desperate need of a tracklist reorder, its one of her best!
                                                *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                                                  Y'all underrate Red! Besides the fact its an incohesive mess in desperate need of a tracklist reorder, its one of her best!
                                                  Hey while you're here
                                                  i just wanna apologise for the whole KatyPerry/LadyGaga/350k thing
                                                  SORRY

Comment

• It's cool, no hard feelings
                                                    *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Working...
                                                    X