Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
    She is playing the victim card her whole career now. I mean every damn fued she has so far has been fueled as much by her as by the other involved party. That is the only reason she even was able to do an album like reputation. What happened is crappy, but she completely plays it on the emotional level, while this at the end of the day is a business agreement. Yes she was young when she signed her deal, yes she invested in the songwriting, composing and performing the songs, but 99% of the business doesn't own their masters, and 99% is fine without them. Everything we hear is very black and white, but I bet there easily was a gray area that she could have taken, instead she walked away willingly knowing this could have been a possible outcome. But she still can do what 99% of the other acts in the business also do. Like not much changed, she just hates the person who has the masters now, had it been a random person, she would have been slightly mad, but nobody would have talked about it after an hour.
    All of this. Now she got all the GP who doesn't even know how the music business works believe she's being mistreated. She had her chances and opportunity to buy them and she didn't. She probably just wanted them to give them to her. It's all stupid imo. Because music isn't even profitable that much anymore. So paying 300M on masters is dumb.

Comment

• Edit
      Last edited by Bazmedia; Tue July 2nd, 2019, 19:26.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
        I don't thinknshe's playing the victim card, she's just denouncing an abusive situation
        With scooter? whom she didn't have one in the first place?
        Forever Young

Comment

• Scooter is Ariana's manager, ofc she would support him. Ed Sheeran also can't support Taylor publicly but he said he's speaking to her in private.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Scooter is Ariana's manager, ofc she would support him. Ed Sheeran also can't support Taylor publicly but he said he's speaking to her in private.
            Well Ariana just liked his post so maybe be liked the facts of the posts but her and scooter have been on and off
            Forever Young

Comment

• All the drama will help her sell more units of Lover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                All the drama will help her sell more units of Lover.
                at some point the GP is gonna be over her tbh
                Forever Young

Comment

• Icons supporting icons
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• kinda agree with Kelly. I'd re-buy EVERY new version

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Icons supporting icons
                      Yas Kelly! Funny I thought of the exact same thing when the news came out. Do it, Tay!
                      "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                      - Time

Comment

• So many uninformed people here, as if it's so easy for her to buy her own masters? Taylor is the most popular female artist who can sell albums and singles like nobody else, do you think her old label will let her run away with it so easily? She was with a label who had her as the major star, in terms of business, they will not let her take everything just like that considering she is the only superstar other than Adele who can get to Diamond status with her catalog.

Comment

Icons supporting icons
                          Tbh she should just move forward. I mean like ...
                          Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                            Tbh she should just move forward. I mean like ...
                            Indeed, she probably gonna not let this go and watch her next music video having 2938394843 easter eggs that directly point back to this, it's so tiring, especially since we just see a bunch of rich people 'back her up', while none of these artists own their own masters and no one seems to take action anyways. The most empty outrage for a while.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                Indeed, she probably gonna not let this go and watch her next music video having 2938394843 easter eggs that directly point back to this, it's so tiring, especially since we just see a bunch of rich people 'back her up', while none of these artists own their own masters and no one seems to take action anyways. The most empty outrage for a while.
                                and another bad blood
                                Forever Young

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Kids Choice Awards would've been better. Me! would have had a shining moment there while they all spell the lyrics together
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                            Kids Choice Awards would've been better. Me! would have had a shining moment there while they all spell the lyrics together
                                            spelling is fundamental
                                            Forever Young

Comment

this is so wrong that she is tied with Ariana
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• If she had an album out, she could have even been nominated for Artist of the Year.

Comment

• 3 weeks until 'LOVER' gets released and I couldn't be more excited.

Pre-ordered all the version that are available so far.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
                                                      3 weeks until 'LOVER' gets released and I couldn't be more excited.

Pre-ordered all the version that are available so far.
                                                      I’m afraid this will be her first non-million debut seller in a long time
                                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                                        I’m afraid this will be her first non-million debut seller in a long time
                                                        Hope that Beyoncé interlude speech doesn't jinx the fate of this album!

Comment

• https://www.vogue.com/article/taylor...september-2019
                                                          Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri August 9th, 2019, 00:54.
                                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• On some pics she's very Farrah Fawcett-esque.

Comment

• Very pretty cover. The quotes I've seen from the interview seem like it's worth the read too. Her take on being "silent" during 2016 was a good one.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X