No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb question. Sad that some gheys think gay people should stand out. It’s like asking “what if your child was born with 2 eyes”. The more gheys normalize their status in society, the further they will seem, feel and be normal in society.
    | Ciara | Beyoncι | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Gorgeous shoot.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        I don't really like the other one but this has to be my favourite cover I've seen from her. It almost seems interactive. The perspective is everything!
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Her stylist this era is such a mess
            Forever Young

Comment

• She’s such an angel
              Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu August 15th, 2019, 14:53.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• "country" xDDD

Comment

• They need to stop labeling her post-Fearless albums (which was already predominantly pop/pop-rock) country. I won't call Red a country album when it only has like 2 or 3 country-pop songs on it.
                    "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                    - Time

Comment

Comment

• #JusticeForReputation

Comment

• "Reputation" isn't by any means her worst album.

Comment

• I have yet to listen to her first four albums lol
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Lioha View Post
                              "country" xDDD
                              lolled too
                              Forever Young

Comment

• Taylor Swifts plans to re-record her back catalog to regain control of her masters.

Comment

• A Queen! Scooter rat is shaking

Comment

• That's good for her. Curious to see how this turns out especially in the long run, if people will use the new versions then, how they release and rerecord them etc. Are there any regulations?
                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Pitchfork is INSANE.
                                      reputation and 1989 deverve much MUCH higher scores. Speak Now better than Fearless? WTF?
                                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Although I like the idea of the whole master recordings stuff and re-recording everything...I also feel it’s a bit strange. Like the new songs won’t sound exactly the same as we’re used to...plus they’ll lose that “history” side to them...looking back at her albums and how each one is different especially red and 1989...it would sound strange to listen to a re-recorded version of all of her albums
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                          Although I like the idea of the whole master recordings stuff and re-recording everything...I also feel it’s a bit strange. Like the new songs won’t sound exactly the same as we’re used to...plus they’ll lose that “history” side to them...looking back at her albums and how each one is different especially red and 1989...it would sound strange to listen to a re-recorded version of all of her albums
                                          This.

Comment

• Red has aged so horribly.

1989 is her zenith, 7.7 is a joke.
                                            Originally posted by beredy
                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• She’s an angel

Comment

Although I like the idea of the whole master recordings stuff and re-recording everything...I also feel it’s a bit strange. Like the new songs won’t sound exactly the same as we’re used to...plus they’ll lose that “history” side to them...looking back at her albums and how each one is different especially red and 1989...it would sound strange to listen to a re-recorded version of all of her albums
                                                If she has the time and money then go for it Taylor. Scooter wont take it lying down but so get prepared for Legal drama sis.
                                                Update - according to Vulture she was asked a question about re-recording the albums and she responded " yeah, absolutely ". Nothing set in stone.
                                                Last edited by Bazmedia; Thu August 22nd, 2019, 13:59.

Comment

• A legend! Alexa play "Control"!

Comment

Comment

• They really uploaded only 2 seconds of each performance...

Comment

Comment

They could revamp the production and lyrics
                                                          Forever Young

Comment

• Soon You'll Get Better is so good, I cried a Lil listening to it, I love this Taylor

Comment

• Listening to re-recorded songs wouldn't be strange, otherwise hearing her singing old songs live would also be strange

Anyway, she delivered with 'LOVER'.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X