No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=32221]luckyONE[/MENTION]: Interesting choice for 'Speak Now'. My favourite album track is 'Enchanted' .
    WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
      ( The poorly received Reputation album seems like years ago ).
      Poorly received? It was the third best-selling album of the year, globally, according to IFPI.
      Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
          [MENTION=32221]luckyONE[/MENTION]: Interesting choice for 'Speak Now'. My favourite album track is 'Enchanted' .
          that one is my second favorite album track

Comment

• I was listening to Taylor's debut album earlier and I so wish that one day she decides to go back to her country roots. Pop Taylor is fine, but is no match for Country Taylor.

Comment

• I cant shake it off that her new single is soooooo Katy inspired.
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Ugh..
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She will be starring at upcoming Tom Hoopers film called "Cats" yayyy!
                  Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

Comment

• Oh wow

Comment

• "Lover" is coming out on August 23rd.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• From The Sun paper -
                          " Calvin Harris has unfollowed Katy Perry on Instagram after she allegedly ended her feud with his ex Taylor Swift. Katy - who appears in the video for Tay's new song " You Need to Calm Down " - collaborated with Harris on the 2017 hit single Feels, after bonding over their mutual dislike of Taylor following his split from her in 2016."

Comment

From The Sun paper -
                            " Calvin Harris has unfollowed Katy Perry on Instagram after she allegedly ended her feud with his ex Taylor Swift. Katy - who appears in the video for Tay's new song " You Need to Calm Down " - collaborated with Harris on the 2017 hit single Feels, after bonding over their mutual dislike of Taylor following his split from her in 2016."
                            Sounds like teen drama!
                            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

From The Sun paper -
                              hahah omg stop.

he is a diva... but look I understand where is coming from
                              Forever Young

Comment

From The Sun paper -
                                hahah omg stop.

he is a diva... but look I understand where is coming from
                                Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                  "Lover" is coming out on August 23rd.

The cover is a huge improvement on Reputation.

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun June 30th, 2019, 19:31.

Comment

• Wow that’s terrible.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I feel slightly bad for her. But I doubt Scooter Braun is gonna do anything bad with her masters, because you don't invest 300 milion dollars just to annoy someone. Ofcourse she should have been given a chance to purchase herself. But I doubt this is gonna end in a case similair to JoJo for example.

The following thing was interesting to me though
                                        She notes that she learned of the deal "as it was announced to the world," but according to a source, Swift's camp has known about the acquisition since Tuesday (June 25), when Big Machine held a shareholders meeting to discuss the deal. Swift's father, Scott Swift, owns a small stake in Big Machine (less than 10%) and had an attorney for Swift's management company call into the meeting, a source tells Billboard. Braun is buying out Swift's stake as well as those of other minority shareholders.
                                        https://www.billboard.com/articles/...9;rral

So she knew about the deal but not who bought it?
                                        From an artistic/ethical point I feel bad for Taylor
                                        From a business point of view I applaude Braun for this smart move

Comment

• Well, I would feel bad if my work was in the hands someone I feel hurt me. It's humiliating.

It's the same Michael Jackson did buying The Beatles catalogue, without telling Paul. It's fair to say that the artist would be the first person to be offered

Comment

• #WeStandWithTaylor
                                            Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                            My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                            Forever and always!

Comment

• Thus far, I support Taylor in this. Maybe when more comes out, I could change my mind, but to hear of an artist losing their masters. That is horrible.
                                              Diva!!!

Comment

• Dang the music industry is toxic as heck.

Comment

• The part I hate is Taylor saying he is bullying her.

Comment

• The whole thing is messy as f
                                                    Todrick Hall is calling out Scooter, now someone from Scooter's team appearently accuses Todrick from stealing from his fans. And now Todrick begins with some show me the printscreen stuff. This thing may bring more casualties than needed.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X