Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift

I didn't see one of her so why not make one. She's awesome like that!

So let's "generally discuss" about her
    God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

She's going to be in The Lorax, the movie based on the same-titled book by Dr. Seuss, well her voice is. Next year.

Comment

She looks so pretty there.

Comment

^ When doesn't she! I had a better picture of her but it was tooooo big.
        http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj38 ... Swift9.jpg

and this one too, but she looks kinda fake

http://hires-desktop-wallpapers.com/bab ... -00113.jpg

Comment

The second link doesn't work :(
          Her eyes are blue?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo92
            The second link doesn't work :(
            Her eyes are blue?
            this is it, is is too small?

Comment

Again..

Comment

God, I love her. Despite the fact that I'm a 24-year-old straight male, I really connect with her music. Her lyrics are so relatable, no matter your age, gender, sexuality, etc. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous. ;)
                last.fm, ya'll!

Comment

Yep, I really like Taylor alot too and she's the only Country artist I like!

I admit though, I'm not a fan of her debut album, although everything after it has been amazing!

And my favorite song of hers would probably be 'Today Was A Fairytale'.

Comment

Mine is Breathe, I just love it. I hate that I can't sing the chorus though Haunted and Enchanted are VERY close by.

Comment

I didn't know taylor has a forum too. I love all of her songs from speak now except Last kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by rootzsmith
                        I didn't know taylor has a forum too. I love all of her songs from speak now except Last kiss.
                        "Last Kiss" pisses all over half of 'Speak Now'

Comment

Last Kiss >>>>>>>>>> Ya faves

Comment

Ugh, Last Kiss is one of the two tracks I skip in Speak Now, along with Dear John. No offense, but I find it kinda boring

I don't know what came to my mind but my favorite song from her right now is Back To December.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
                              Last Kiss >>>>>>>>>> Ya faves
                              You better stan for "Last Kiss".

Comment

"Last Kiss" is the best song she's ever done!

If I remember correctly, I think it nearly made me cry.

Comment

Last Kiss is EPIC! Every second of it, I can feel her emotions. I feel like the chorus came out of "The 10 Best Choruses for Ballads" I love it.

Btw am I the only person who hasn't skipped a track from Speak Now at all since it's been released? (Yeah, I'm a huge stan ) I don't even skip Never Grow Up.

Comment

By the way does anybody else have this! I also wanna get the Bruno Mars one. They would both make a good collaboration. It'd be a hit!

Comment

Originally posted by swiftie13
                                      I don't even skip Never Grow Up.
                                      That song is lovely

Comment

http://www.cmt.com/cmt-music-awards/video-of-the-year/

Comment

"The Story Of Us" MV (EU version)

http://www.universalmusic.fr/taylor-swi ... e-version/

:( :(

Comment

"The Story Of Us" MV (EU version)

http://www.universalmusic.fr/taylor-swi ... e-version/

:( :(
                                            I hope the US version is an actual video and not a tour video. :-? I want a storyline! I can't wait for the Mean MV It's out this week!

Comment

Comment

So swiftie.. How did you reach when this happened?

Comment

So swiftie.. How did you reach when this happened?

Huh?

Is this when she won Album of The Year? I woke everyone up in my house!

Comment

Yes.
                                                    Oh I remember it like it was yesterday.

Comment

Can't wait for Ellen!

Comment

Can't wait for Ellen!
                                                        Is she going to perform The Story of Us or Mean? I remember reading somewhere (cmt.com, I think) that she'd be performing The Story of Us.
                                                        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                                          Can't wait for Ellen!
                                                          Is she going to perform The Story of Us or Mean? I remember reading somewhere (cmt.com, I think) that she'd be performing The Story of Us.
                                                          Yeah, it's TSOU! Can't wait to see the effect of it on iTunes and airplay!

Comment

Taylor Swift’s Final Speak Now Tour Rehearsal:

A Benefit for Tornado Victims

Taylor Swift announced that she is taking the unprecedented step of opening the last dress rehearsal for her Speak Now Tour as a fundraiser to benefit victims of the recent deadly tornadoes in the Southeast.

13,000 fans will get a first look at Taylor’s new show almost a week early, as Taylor is inviting them to attend “Speak Now … Help Now”, her final tour rehearsal, on May 21st at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena, a benefit for tornado victims. 100% of the ticket sales will go directly to help tornado victims.

The North American portion of her Speak Now World Tour 2011 kicks off on May 27th in Omaha, Nebraska.

TICKET ONSALE DETAILS

Date - Thursday, May 12, 2011

Time - 10:00am CDT

Price - $50 Outlets - ticketmaster.com

EVENT DETAILS

Location – Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN

Date – Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doors - 6:00pm CDT

Start - 7:30pm CDT

Every attendee will receive a commemorative t-shirt.

PS.This is the reason why i love her so much. She is a kind Girl

Comment

Working...
                                                            X