Florence + The Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rayjay92
    I honestly think that, at some times, Florence's vocals are better than Adele's. I wish she would get more recognition.
    I've always liked her vocals more than Adele's
    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Lollo95
      Originally posted by rayjay92
      I honestly think that, at some times, Florence's vocals are better than Adele's. I wish she would get more recognition.
      They really are, IMO.
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Of course her voice is better, why is Adele the one everyone gets compared to? She's really not that good, just because her album sold lots doesn't mean she's the best singer ever!
        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Flo's first 2 album are 2 of the most consistent works by any artist. She is beyond rival, the best female artist out there since she debuted. From her look to her music, to her manners, she is epic. my girl.
          My Chart

Comment

Florence and Adele are both brilliant. No need to compare.

Love both.

Comment

Can not believe she's not bigger on UKMIX!!!!

I love Florence. Ceremonials is one of the ONLY albums I have where I don't skip anything. The perfect album. Lungs is also one of my favourites.

Why are we comparing Adele and Florence? They are two of my favourite artists and really quite different!

Adele, Lana, Florence and Anastacia are my Quadruple favourite Female singers!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldmacs
                Can not believe she's not bigger on UKMIX!!!!

I love Florence. Ceremonials is one of the ONLY albums I have where I don't skip anything. The perfect album. Lungs is also one of my favourites.

Why are we comparing Adele and Florence? They are two of my favourite artists and really quite different!

Adele, Lana, Florence and Anastacia are my Quadruple favourite Female singers!
                Florence is practically and theoretically my wife and soulmate act. I love her so much.

Her 2 albums are groundbreaking and the best in music. Ceremonials is my bible and Lungs is my Torah.
                My Chart

Comment

I really hope the new album will be great, I loved Ceremonials so much, every single song, but did not like the first album at all
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica
                    I really hope the new album will be great, I loved Ceremonials so much, every single song, but did not like the first album at all
                    what? lungs is so amazing. what is wrong wit yu

i hope her next album slays me to pieces. It's been too long though. I cannot wait, i'm so excited for it already.
                    My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                      Florence is practically and theoretically my wife and soulmate act. I love her so much.
                      No no! She is mines

Words can't describe how amazing she is
                      Too Much Music
                      Too Much Music @Facebook
                      Too Much Music @Twitter
                      Scotland Social League

Comment

Goddess
                        Too Much Music
                        Too Much Music @Facebook
                        Too Much Music @Twitter
                        Scotland Social League

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica
                          what? lungs is so amazing. what is wrong wit yu

i hope her next album slays me to pieces. It's been too long though. I cannot wait, i'm so excited for it already.
                          I don't know, it's strange cause I love the second album so much, but Iit's just not my cup of tea ^^
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I need a new F+TM album so bad! :( This (hopefully out next year) + FROOT will make 2015 the perfect year ?

Comment

I prefer her debut over her second album, but I love both and What the Water Gave Me is an amazing track. There were 3 years between Lungs and Ceremonials, right? I hope she doesn't wait too long for her next album.

Comment

Originally posted by Nackar
                                I prefer her debut over her second album, but I love both and What the Water Gave Me is an amazing track. There were 3 years between Lungs and Ceremonials, right? I hope she doesn't wait too long for her next album.
                                Only two years actually! We have already waited too much for this third album.
                                Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

^ I keep thinking it was released mid-2008! It's technically 2,5 years I guess, but we're already at 3 now. She better drop it some time spring or summer next year

Comment

She said they were having a break but they started recording earlier this year so I expect the next album to be released mid to late 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
                                      She said they were having a break but they started recording earlier this year so I expect the next album to be released mid to late 2015.
                                      That's great news! They deserve a break, of course, but I'm hungry (thirsty is for divas) for more of her music.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
                                        Yeah little break and then come back with her best album yet!!
                                        Too Much Music
                                        Too Much Music @Facebook
                                        Too Much Music @Twitter
                                        Scotland Social League

Comment

Since the other picture isn't showing...

Too Much Music
                                          Too Much Music @Facebook
                                          Too Much Music @Twitter
                                          Scotland Social League

Comment

i think she is one of the most beautiful women in music. She is so unique.. she def. IS a fashion icon imo. But at the same time she is a musician first. I love her. + her live arrangings almost always shit on the albums versions of her songs.
                                            My Chart

Comment

i think she is one of the most beautiful women in music. She is so unique.. she def. IS a fashion icon imo. But at the same time she is a musician first. I love her. + her live arrangings almost always shit on the albums versions of her songs.
                                              I agree with everything here!

I've been lucky enough to see her live twice. Once at the start of 2009 before her first album was released and I remember loving her then. I saw her again in 2012 and I was almost in tears at some points!
                                              Too Much Music
                                              Too Much Music @Facebook
                                              Too Much Music @Twitter
                                              Scotland Social League

Comment

Originally posted by oasisbobo
                                                I agree with everything here!

I've been lucky enough to see her live twice. Once at the start of 2009 before her first album was released and I remember loving her then. I saw her again in 2012 and I was almost in tears at some points!
                                                i've never seen her live. If I would, I would probably faint due to being completely overwhelmed the beauty of the experience. All I've seen are her concerts that are uploaded on youtube and she slays them so much. When the electric guitars take it away at Only If for a Night I'm always outside of my body.. she makes my soul fly away. The bass and drum arrangement on No Light, No Light is like heroine to me, hugely addictive and you want more and more afterwards.
                                                My Chart

Comment

You should definitely see her live when you get the chance. I've seen her twice (the second time was at a festival) and she was incredible. I can't even describe it.

Comment

The title of the album is hidden under that Sharpie.
                                                    Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Lollo95

The title of the album is hidden under that Sharpie.
                                                      The album is so close!!!
                                                      Too Much Music
                                                      Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                      Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                      Scotland Social League

Comment

I need a new album, her first two are flawless.

Comment

Yes, it's becoming real now! Can't wait to see what they've cooked up this time...

Comment

Hopefully we get a song soon and a summer release!
                                                            Too Much Music
                                                            Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                            Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                            Scotland Social League

Comment

If they have a mix of the album, it must be almost finished.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X