No announcement yet.

Florence + The Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think she is one of the most beautiful women in music. She is so unique.. she def. IS a fashion icon imo. But at the same time she is a musician first. I love her. + her live arrangings almost always shit on the albums versions of her songs.
    My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
      i think she is one of the most beautiful women in music. She is so unique.. she def. IS a fashion icon imo. But at the same time she is a musician first. I love her. + her live arrangings almost always shit on the albums versions of her songs.
      I agree with everything here!

I've been lucky enough to see her live twice. Once at the start of 2009 before her first album was released and I remember loving her then. I saw her again in 2012 and I was almost in tears at some points!
      Too Much Music
      Too Much Music @Facebook
      Too Much Music @Twitter
      Scotland Social League

Comment

Originally posted by oasisbobo
        I agree with everything here!

I've been lucky enough to see her live twice. Once at the start of 2009 before her first album was released and I remember loving her then. I saw her again in 2012 and I was almost in tears at some points!
        i've never seen her live. If I would, I would probably faint due to being completely overwhelmed the beauty of the experience. All I've seen are her concerts that are uploaded on youtube and she slays them so much. When the electric guitars take it away at Only If for a Night I'm always outside of my body.. she makes my soul fly away. The bass and drum arrangement on No Light, No Light is like heroine to me, hugely addictive and you want more and more afterwards.
        My Chart

Comment

You should definitely see her live when you get the chance. I've seen her twice (the second time was at a festival) and she was incredible. I can't even describe it.

Comment

The title of the album is hidden under that Sharpie.
            Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Lollo95

The title of the album is hidden under that Sharpie.
              The album is so close!!!
              Too Much Music
              Too Much Music @Facebook
              Too Much Music @Twitter
              Scotland Social League

Comment

I need a new album, her first two are flawless.

Comment

Yes, it's becoming real now! Can't wait to see what they've cooked up this time...

Comment

Hopefully we get a song soon and a summer release!
                    Too Much Music
                    Too Much Music @Facebook
                    Too Much Music @Twitter
                    Scotland Social League

Comment

If they have a mix of the album, it must be almost finished.

Comment

So excited for this album Been listening to her the past few days
                        Too Much Music
                        Too Much Music @Facebook
                        Too Much Music @Twitter
                        Scotland Social League

Comment

+1

she will save the music in 2015.
                          My Chart

Comment

+1

It will be her best album by far

I really don't know what to expect musically? It could be totally different

I'm confident it will see 1million in the US giving her her third Platinum album over there
                            Too Much Music
                            Too Much Music @Facebook
                            Too Much Music @Twitter
                            Scotland Social League

Comment

+1

yes

she should have released it in 2014 though, the year was so bad in music
                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

From a post on Popjustice:

This is pretty imminent and I haven't found any thread for it (delete this if there's one).

Someone on twitter posted that the first single would be coming next week and be called "What Kind of Man". He's since been allegedly asked by the record label to delete his tweet (another fan account got the same request as well). Obviously these are just rumours but what is certain is that they've been booked to play Coachella, Governors Ball, Rock Werchter and a bunch of other European festivals.

Coachella is in April so a first single popping up next week for a UK release in more than a month, with the album coming a bit later, would make sense.
                                OMG Iím so bloody excited!!!!!!

Comment

YESSS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If Florence doesn't realease new music soon, the combined lack of new music from her and Adele will kill me.

Comment

New music from Florence so soon!!!? Yaaay!!!!
                                    Too Much Music
                                    Too Much Music @Facebook
                                    Too Much Music @Twitter
                                    Scotland Social League

Comment

Originally posted by Oldmacs
                                      YESSS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If Florence doesn't realease new music soon, the combined lack of new music from her and Adele will kill me.
                                      It will kill and me eventually... :x :x :x
                                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Her last album was terrific. With the right material I think Flo could have one of biggest albums of the year
                                        Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

Apparently her new single is called "What Kind Of Man" (and is coming in January)
                                          http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archi ... great-musi

And the following tracks have been added to Florence's song writing database:
                                          Caught
                                          As Far As I Could Get
                                          Hiding
                                          I Wanna Be With You
                                          Made Of Stone
                                          Pure Feeling
                                          St Jude
                                          Unbeliever

Slay me Florence, slay me

Comment

I'd love it if that was it and it was a 10-track album (well, nothing more than 16). None of that deluxe/bonus track nonsense. Ugh.

Most of the these new tracks were co-written with James Ford. He previously co-wrote Drumming Song and produced Dog Days Are Over, I'm Not Calling You A Liar, Drumming Song, Between Two Lungs, and Landscape (Demo). He often records as part of The Machine too. Sounds promising!

The guy who tweeted about What Kind Of Man also said there was a track called Queen Of Peace.

There are tracks left off previous releases that could see the light of day too.

Comment

Had anyone seen the new song/video?

I'm not a fan... It's too boring!!

Comment

Are you sure you have seen it?

Comment

Originally posted by Play

Are you sure you have seen it?
                                                  I was talking about How Big, How Blue How Beautiful -

What Kind of Man is a completely different story! I love that.

Comment

I've said repeatedly how I don't like Lungs at all and that I rate Ceremonials as her strongest effort. Well over the last few days that changed a bit. I like Lungs now and some songs on it grew on me tremendously. Also Ceremonials doesn't win by far anymore. I would still rate it her best yet but HBHBHB is catching up a lot!

Gonna try to get tickets to her tour here in Germany.
                                                    Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X