No announcement yet.

Florence + The Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I asked Ted to share which artists he is most excited about in the coming year and he shared the label’s amazing array of returning and new talent. “We are looking forward to great new music from Florence + The Machine, Blossoms, Chvrches, James Bay and Shawn Mendes, as well as being the home for fresh US hip hop talent like Migos and the UK music frontline with the likes of Krept + Konan, MoStack and Hardy Caprio amongst so much more.” Thanks Ted - I’d better get listening.
    Interview with Ted Cockle (Virgin Records CEO) about new music we can expect this year. Florence recently switched labels and now is listed under Virgin Records.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I saw that Florence will line up some festival this summer, so I think we'll hear new music soon.
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• [youtube:2xcqpc26]kz-rvHS0I80[/youtube:2xcqpc26]

Florence has recently covered the 1994 Tori Amos song. Sounds good!
        last.fm

Comment

• Re: Florence + The Machine

^^ That sounds great!
          Too Much Music
          Too Much Music @Facebook
          Too Much Music @Twitter
          Scotland Social League

Comment

• Florence + The Machine have previewed a mysterious new song on tour in Australia.

Florence Welch didn’t introduce the new song during the band’s show at Perth’s RAC Arena on the first night of their Australian tour, but it was apparently listed in the setlist as being titled ‘Moderation’.

‘Moderation’ is markedly different from Florence + The Machine’s usual sound. Based around a stark programmed drum intro, the three-minute track builds into an aggressive guitar anthem.
            https://www.nme.com/news/music/florence ... on-2430722

[youtube:9nm17t8t]H5sRRmzA4ZY[/youtube:9nm17t8t]
            >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

^^^ I love it!
              Too Much Music
              Too Much Music @Facebook
              Too Much Music @Twitter
              Scotland Social League

Comment

Sounds great!
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
                  Sounds great!

Comment

• [tweet:1swrjv37]https://twitter.com/flo_tweet/status/1088171657150324737[/tweet:1swrjv37]
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• new song

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

• Florence is going to GREEECEEE and I am going to see her liveeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by ConstantinosV View Post
                            Florence is going to GREEECEEE and I am going to see her liveeeeee
                            Hell yeah baby! I'm soooooo going to see her too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• I honestly did not connect with the Last album
                              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                I honestly did not connect with the Last album
                                Coming after High as hope, no album could easily stand up to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                                  Hell yeah baby! I'm soooooo going to see her too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                  uh oh! We should meet

Comment

• Originally posted by ConstantinosV View Post
                                    uh oh! We should meet
                                    Sure!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                                      Sure!!!
                                      I submitted on the wwaiting list for the tickets

Comment

• Yesterday I saw her live here in Mexico City and it was a phenomenal experience. She has such a powerful energy at stage and her vocals are on another level.

Florence was very touched about Mexican's response during the concert (everybody was singing so loud and screaming so much) she was really appreciating the audience and in many cases asked us to sing loud with her.

She also made beautiful comments about her love of Frida Kahlo and Mexican's culture. It was a beautiful night!
                                        KYLIE MINOGUE

Comment

• Originally posted by stuart123 View Post
                                          Yesterday I saw her live here in Mexico City and it was a phenomenal experience. She has such a powerful energy at stage and her vocals are on another level.

Florence was very touched about Mexican's response during the concert (everybody was singing so loud and screaming so much) she was really appreciating the audience and in many cases asked us to sing loud with her.

She also made beautiful comments about her love of Frida Kahlo and Mexican's culture. It was a beautiful night!
                                          It's a brilliant experience seeing Florence live.
                                          Too Much Music
                                          Too Much Music @Facebook
                                          Too Much Music @Twitter
                                          Scotland Social League

Comment

• Today marks 10 years since Florence and the Machine made their debut with Lungs, and to celebrate the occasion, the band have given the album the box set treatment.

Arriving August 16 through Universal Music Group, the limited-edition set includes Lungs on coloured vinyl alongside a second LP of bonus material, hand-picked by Florence Welch and never before available on vinyl.

The additional LP features previously unheard demos, an acoustic version of "My Boy Builds Coffins" and a cover of the Beatles' "Oh! Darling" recorded live at Abbey Road studios. The box set also includes postcards and inserts with previously unseen images from the Lungs era.

Ahead of the box set's arrival, you can hear previously unheard demos "My Best Dress" and "Donkey Kosh" below.

Florence and the Machine released High as Hope last year.

Lungs - 10th Anniversary Super Deluxe Vinyl Box Set:

LP 1:

1. Dog Days Are Over
                                            2. Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
                                            3. I'm Not Calling You A Liar
                                            4. Howl
                                            5. Kiss With A Fist
                                            6. Girl With One Eye
                                            7. Drumming Song
                                            8. Between Two Lungs
                                            9. Cosmic Love
                                            10. My Boy Builds Coffins
                                            11. Hurricane Drunk
                                            12. Blinding
                                            13. You've Got The Love

LP 2:

1. Bird Song
                                            2. My Boy Builds Coffins (acoustic)
                                            3. My Best Dress (unreleased demo)
                                            4. Donkey Kosh (unreleased demo)
                                            5. Hospital Beds
                                            6. Falling
                                            7. Ghosts (demo)
                                            8. Postcards from Italy (unreleased demo)
                                            9. Swimming
                                            10. Are You Hurting The One You Love?
                                            11. Oh! Darling (Live at Abbey Road)
                                            Too Much Music
                                            Too Much Music @Facebook
                                            Too Much Music @Twitter
                                            Scotland Social League

Comment

• The pricing for the boxset is hilarious. It's hardly worth half of that compared to other similar releases.
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I'm addicted to Hunger at the minute!
                                                Too Much Music
                                                Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                Scotland Social League

Comment

• >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

• So, yesterday i attended the last show of the High as Hope tour at Odeon of Herodes the Atticus. This place alone elevated the whole experience in so many levels! Even Flo couldn't believe that she had the chance to sing twice in this ancient theatre.

Bythe way, Flo was in excellent shape -she only messed up like 2 lines in "What Kind of Man" because she was hit by the heat of the crowd- and i enjoyed every bit of her! She was phenomenally outstanding vocally!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X