• Show
Clear All

• Paris Hilton

Working on a NEW ALBUM confirmed on her official website:

http://www.parishilton.com/2011/08/work ... music.html

Not again
    Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

looking forward to this. Paris is really good album!
      Last FM <3
      Instagram

Comment

I'm excited to hear if she's capable of creating an album like "Paris" again. "Paris" was a really solid pop record. It's just so criticized because it is Paris Hilton. If the album album was released by some other popular female artist, I'm sure the reactions to the album would be miles better..
        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh
          I'm excited to hear if she's capable of creating an album like "Paris" again. "Paris" was a really solid pop record. It's just so criticized because it is Paris Hilton. If the album album was released by some other popular female artist, I'm sure the reactions to the album would be miles better..
          "Nothing In This World" would've been Katy's sixth #1 by now if it was on the Teenage Dream album and she sang it instead. That song was really wasted on Paris

Comment

I looove the 3 singles from her debut album!
            TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

I LOVED her debut album! OMG I'm so looking forward to this. And she actually scored a hit and sold decently considering there was 0 performances. I want a tour now

Comment

Originally posted by sbk
                "Nothing In This World" would've been Katy's sixth #1 by now if it was on the Teenage Dream album and she sang it instead. That song was really wasted on Paris
                +1
                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

She's been spotted with Afrojack, so that's going to be interesting.
                  Her first was surprisingly good - Stars Are Blind is amazing!
                  i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by nickf1
                    looking forward to this. Paris is really good album!
                    Keep On Rockin'

Comment

what? I expected ppl would laugh at this

Comment

Omg there's a clip of her singing a new song "Good Time" produced by Afrojack & it's fiiire!!! I don't care if the bitch can't sing, has no talent etc I need this song in my life. It's hot crazy dubstep ish

All the damn links have been taking down though but the mp3 is out there..

This is going to be an album full of hot pussy poppers !

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                          what? I expected ppl would laugh at this
                          Honestly, I liked some songs on her debut album. It was far better than expected for sure.
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Paris Hilton has claimed that she is working with Snoop Dogg on her new album.

The socialite told the New York Post that she and the rapper are set to collaborate on her new LP, which is the follow-up to her 2006 debut dance-pop solo album 'Paris', and also said she was working with the likes of producer Afrojack and US group LMFAO.

"I'm doing my new album, and Afrojack is actually executive-producing the entire thing," she said. "There are a lot of very cool collaborations on my album. It should be out in the next few months."

Hilton went on to add: We just finished doing my single with LMFAO, then I'm recording with Snoop Dogg.
                            In September last year, Hilton claimed she was working with David Guetta on an album, but his record label later insisted that he had no plans to collaborate with the heiress.

Hilton's 'Paris' album became notorious when 500 copies of the album in UK stories were tampered with by Banksy and Danger Mouse, who altered the artwork to make Hilton appear topless on the cover and remixed the tracks.
                            Sauce....I am speechless.
                            late.

Comment

I seriously can't wait

Comment

I'm actually really excited for this album too. "Paris" was a great pop album and I think this could definitely be another great pop record!

Comment

They are announcing this album for years now, I slowly start doubting it may ever come...
                                  Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Well she has been a lot in the studio the last couple of months for this new album so I think we can expect it to be released this year!

Comment

She needs to do something to still be in the tabloids. Jersey Shore and Kardashians took her from the spotlight. She's doing music again to put her name out there again.
                                      “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

"Nothing in This World" is a massive guilty pleasure of mine...it will be interesting to see what this album is like! People are getting bored of Kim, maybe Paris can snatch back her "it girl" crown for five minutes

Comment

"Nothing In This World" and "Stars are Blind" are hoooottt.
                                          Too bad this will flop just because it's Paris. If her debut album couldn't be a hit then this won't either cuz her debut was very solid.

Comment

Have you guys watched her movie National Lampoon's Pledge This!.
                                            It was so bad I had to watch it in its entirety and I laughed so badly! What a plastic, superficial bitch! It's so funny and ridiculous!

New Single: After Midnight (feat. LMFAO) comes out June 5th ;)

Comment

Turn It Up is still my jam such a waste of single!
                                              Last FM <3
                                              Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by nickf1
                                                Turn It Up is still my jam such a waste of single!
                                                I agree. It's so addictive.
                                                You ain't gotta break down,
                                                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
                                                  Have you guys watched her movie National Lampoon's Pledge This!.
                                                  It was so bad I had to watch it in its entirety and I laughed so badly! What a plastic, superficial bitch! It's so funny and ridiculous!
                                                  That was honestly the worst movie I ever watched!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X