Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trash Magic (studio) leaked!

Comment

To me, she's like an odd mix between Paloma Faith and Madonna. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
        Good? I'm done listening to anything else now until the album release.

Comment

PM please!

Comment

Oh Gosh, she is truly amazing. Since I heard "Blue Jeans" in a TV program here in Portugal (as background music), i became hipnotized by her. I searched the lyrics (tipical ) and that was it. Since then, Lana Del "Slay" became my "drug". I can honestly say that I haven't felt this about any artist since Mariah Carey slayeeed me! So yeah, I expect great things from her

Comment

Originally posted by naughtynae
              Good? I'm done listening to anything else now until the album release.
              Really good! It's not on the album though so I think yo are safe to listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zSwUSJbuas

Comment

She was on facebook last night talking to the fans & of course haters started posting but she dragged them

She commented on this video too. http://youtu.be/i6im-I0koNg

Someone said 'Is the blank stare and parted lips a necessary factor of the look?' and she replied 'It definitely is, bitch'.

It got removed though!

Comment

Why follow her on Facebook just to make bitchy comments? The internet is a sad place. lol

Comment

Lana needs to forget the haters and the pressed and press forward...

Responding to negativity makes her look bad.

Originally posted by RightToDream
                    To me, she's like an odd mix between Paloma Faith and Madonna. I love it.
                    Madonna?
                    I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
                    --Katy Perry

Comment

apparently she is performing on SNL next week? (with host Harry Potter's Daniel Radcliffe)...

wow, she scored a big Gig!

I'm curious to how her album will sell.
                      I predict it will have a low opening, but sell consistently throughout the year (growing as she becomes more known)

Comment

Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
                        apparently she is performing on SNL next week? (with host Harry Potter's Daniel Radcliffe)...

wow, she scored a big Gig!

I'm curious to how her album will sell.
                        I predict it will have a low opening, but sell consistently throughout the year (growing as she becomes more known)
                        Her album will do fine....as long as she releases Off To The Races and Born To Die here in America.

That has the potential to be a multi-format smash...
                        I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
                        --Katy Perry

Comment

Is there any other songs I need to have exept her "first album" in 2010 and the upcoming album songs ?

Track list I have for the first album

[IMG=http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1270/58974884.png][/IMG]

Track list new album

1. Born To Die
                          2. Off To The Races
                          3. Blue Jeans
                          4. Video Games
                          5. Diet Mountain Dew
                          6. National Anthem
                          7. Dark Paradise
                          8. Radio
                          9. Carmen
                          10. Million Dollar Man
                          11. Summertime Sadness
                          12. This Is What Makes Us Girls
                          13. Without You*
                          14. Lolita*
                          15. Lucky Ones*

Did I miss some songs on youtube? Its hard to follow..
                          'I wish the whole world could see you like I do'

Rest In Peace Michael

Comment

^ check the first page, I wrote out a list of all songs that have leaked.

Comment

ok thank you james!

Rest In Peace Michael

Comment

Did anyone read her Q magazine interview? She was fascinating!!!! Apparently she never got asked to prom, studied philosophy in college and hasn't drank since she was 18.
                                "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

^ Yeah it's a good read!!

Love this magazine cover.

Comment

^ I love that bumblebee.
                                    Is it just me or are they playing with her 'fake lip' thing? I mean, like bite of bymblebee would make her lip bigger And I just LOVE her lips.. I bet they're so kissable
                                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

I have to admire anyone who pulls off an homage to Carrie and still manages to come away looking sexy.

Comment

Damn she's hot! I love how she's so edgy without having the crazy outfits & other shit.

Comment

Where did you find

Hundred Dollar Bill
                                          Money Hunny
                                          Daddy Issues
                                          This Is What Makes Us Girls

?

Rest In Peace Michael

Comment

Originally posted by calotte12
                                            Where did you find

Hundred Dollar Bill
                                            Money Hunny
                                            Daddy Issues
                                            This Is What Makes Us Girls

?
                                            Money Hunny
                                            Hundred Dollar Bill
                                            Daddy Issues
                                            Makes Us Girls

Comment

that was fast.. thanks

Rest In Peace Michael

Comment

that was fast.. thanks
                                                I'm bored & no prob!

Comment

Gosh, this girl is beautifull. I already know that, but still...
                                                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

that was fast.. thanks
                                                    I'm bored & no prob!
                                                    I love This is What Makes Us Girls, Hundred Dollar Bill and Driving in Cars with Boys.. she needs to release them someday!

Rest In Peace Michael

Comment

this girl isn't stupid.... she created a waaay bigger buzz than she would have done with a good performance

I don't believe that she unintentionally bombed every damn note

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                                                        this girl isn't stupid.... she created a waaay bigger buzz than she would have done with a good performance
                                                        +1111111

Comment

Well, I didn't think about it that way yet, but to be honest it kinda makes sense.
                                                          No, seriously, did you see how sad she looked into the camera after the Blue Jeans performance? I think she was disappointed by herself that she ruined her first TV performance somehow. It broke my heart and got me pre-order the album on iTunes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab95

Well, I didn't think about it that way yet, but to be honest it kinda makes sense.
                                                            No, seriously, did you see how sad she looked into the camera after the Blue Jeans performance? I think she was disappointed by herself that she ruined her first TV performance somehow. It broke my heart and got me pre-order the album on iTunes.
                                                            she's so clever, I think she doesn't need a management, she can do it on her own... everythin/everyone tries to sell today, ppl will go over the dead in 10 years

Comment

she doesn't need a management, she can do it on her own...
                                                              That's exactly what CEO of Interscope said about her
                                                              When we lose what we love
                                                              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                                              When we lose what we love
                                                              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Working...
                                                              X