Leave a comment:

• DNK
    replied
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LANA DEL REY!
    I love her!

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    She should have removed the post, but I genuinely think it was an honest mistake and oversight.

I honestly didn’t even notice them on her post.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Just like before Lana did nothing wrong. I wish she had not removed her post.

Just checked Kehlani's Twitter and found a few videos of rioters looting and destroying property [their faces are not covered], so calling another person out for doing the same seems like a hypocrisy.

Celebrities who cape for criminals while seating in their mansions be like:

Last edited by Nippian93; Mon June 1st, 2020, 07:32.

Leave a comment:

• Jonathan
    replied

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    This bitch is cancelled forever.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    This whole thing even made it onto one of the biggest newspapers here in Switzerland today

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    She has been right since the beginning but dragging it further is not going to do her any good, quite the opposite, people who did not understand then, do not understand now, and won't understand after another 5 explanations either.
    Last edited by Nippian93; Wed May 27th, 2020, 22:30.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I don’t like how she’s responding to the criticism at all, she’s basically gonna cancel herself if she keeps this up.

She could’ve explained herself better in one post and not like five, and again coming across as dismissing everyone.

I don’t disagree with her, but she should really respond to criticism better. She could’ve at least stopped after post no. 2 and let Doja Cat have the cancel momentum but she keeps responding and digging her own grave, which is a shame because she finally started being taken seriously and now she’s again back to being considered a rich white girl with nothing smart to say, which sucks, because she’s so much more than that.

Leave a comment:

• Migrate
    replied
    Originally posted by DNK View Post
    Can't wait "White Hot Forever"
    You mean "Chem Trails over the Country Club"
    I understand Lana's point of view and hope she'll be able to enjoy the life she's built for herself through her art. Whatever she says, she'll be crucified for it.
    Makes me think of her cover of "Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood"...

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
    Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

More about her so-called controversial statement.

Leave a comment:

• SawyerHewitt
    replied
    Yeah, some people just turn everything into a race issue.
    Wtf.
    Pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• DNK
    replied
    Can't wait "White Hot Forever"

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    Announces a second poetry book when her first one isn't even out yet? And "out next March' ??
    Lana's mind

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Announces a second poetry book when her first one isn't even out yet? And "out next March' ??
    Last edited by Hejira; Sat May 23rd, 2020, 09:51.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    I wish she had not tried to explain what she meant, it's not her fault some people can't read and no matter how hard she wants them to learn and understand, they won't.

Leave a comment:

• mattsky
    replied
    I think she is right and I am genuinely SHOCKED that people cannot read!

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SawyerHewitt
    replied
    I f*cking love this woman.
    ​​​​​​Ugh.
    Last edited by SawyerHewitt; Fri May 22nd, 2020, 23:12.

Leave a comment:

• Migrate
    replied
    I agree with what she says, I just think the name dropping was unnecessary. Excited about the album’s release date though ! (If she sticks to it)

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
    She made the great point. Too bad some Beyonce fans focused on name dropping. It shows how shallow they are.
    And how easily shook and offended they are. There's some real insecurity among that fanbase.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    The best celebrity post on social media in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Bojan
    replied
    I'm a bit tired of fake feminists like Hillary Clinton and some artists, who were publicly humiliated by their powerful, dominant husbands and then they even forgave them for cheating, but think they're feminists because they talk or sing about it. What kind of a feminist message is that? They are not feminists, they're just opportunists who are selling fake feminism. It's what you do that counts, not what you say or sing about. And besides that, is it obligatory to be a feminist? Lana doesn't have to be, that's nobody's business.

Leave a comment:

• NoAngel
    replied
    She made the great point. Too bad some Beyonce fans focused on name dropping. It shows how shallow they are.

Leave a comment:

• Ska8er
    replied
    What an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• westhammer
    replied
    The drama! I agree with her sentiment though; her songwriting is no different to writing a book etc and all perspectives should be explored

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu May 21st, 2020, 23:10.

Leave a comment:

• Bojan
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    I agree with her. I only think that she shouldn’t have dropped names.
    We learned here what that causes and why we shouldn't do that.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    I agree with her. I only think that she shouldn’t have dropped names.

People are trying so hard to twist her words right now. She’s racist, she’s jealous, she hates other women...

Take a chill pill.

Leave a comment:

• Bojan
    replied
    There's nothing wrong with how female artists behave today, and she basically didn't say that there is, it's just that there's nothing wrong with Lana's songs either, and she doesn't have to be a (fake) feminist if she doesn't feel that way, or if she doesn't need it to sell her products. No matter how they spin it up, most female artists today aren't real feminists but male fantasy and products, directly or indirectly, created by men. It's an illusion and misinterpretation of feminism with negative effects on society. But that's a long story and I can't change anything, so I'll just stop there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X