Little Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
    I got my tickets for the LM5 tour in September and I am so excited to see them live later this year!
    Had anyone told me one year ago that I'd be crazy for Little Mix, I would have just laughed. But since July, I am really obsessed with them.

Same here! I was a casual fan but you can call me a mixer. I hope they will have N.American tour dates.

Comment

• Yaas! Me too I liked songs like “Cannonball”, “Black Magic” or “Secret Love Song”, but “Glory Days” was the real awakening to me, it’s the 3rd most listened album on my Apple Music library and I absolute adore it. Songs like “No More Sad Songs” and “Power” make me feel so many positive things, altough I love the whole album aswell many songs from LM5
      BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• To be honest, I don't like the performance. Their BRIT Award performance of 'SHOUT OUT TO MY EX' remains superior.

Comment

• I've been listening to 'Get Weird' a lot lately and it has grown on me a lot. Actually a pretty strong album. Really obsessed with 'Love Me Like You', 'Weird People', 'Love Or Leave Me' and 'Clued Up' (those are songs I didn't care for before). My favorite song is still 'I Love You'.
          I was watching a video the other day where the girls talk about their favorite song off this record respectively. I am with Leigh-Ann on this one, 'I Love You' is so good.

Do we have a 'GET WEIRD' album thread here on UKmix? I couldn't find anything on the new forum!

Comment

• I really do not understand what is happening w/them in US. Maybe is a matter of US record label? Cuz since their 1st album there the selling numbers dwindle considerably. The last album was their worst performance in US chart.

Even in UK the LM5 promo got lesser speed w/few appereances.

Seems like they are under new record label, right? Maybe LM6 is a great opportunity to conquer US market.

Comment

• Everyday that goes by I realiza how important is having a label backing up an artist. Look how Blackpink took over the US media, they are everywhere since they signed a joint venture with Universal and Interscope.

Scotter Braun would make Little Mix successful in the US in like 3 weeks. The man has a vision and plan everything in the long run, exactly the opposite of Simon Cowell and SyCo.
              BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• They just added a second concert in Stuttgart, Germany and I bought tickets, this time standing area. I am going to see Little Mix twice this September, I am so excited!

Comment

• Setlist
                  1. Salute
                  2. Power
                  3. Woman Like Me
                  4. Only You
                  5. No More Sad Songs
                  6. Wings
                  7. Shout Out To My Ex
                  8. Reggeaton Lento
                  9. Think About Us
                  10. Touch

Comment

• Has anyone watched the BBC documentary 'Odd One Out'? I thought it was touching, but the most emotional part for me was when 'Good Enough' started playing at the very end, can't get it out of my head!

Comment

• ^ Didnt watch the whole documentary, but i think Jesy is very brave. Again shows how easy it is to say something online about a person you never met, and it also shows how it can affect someone. I never thought she was ugly or that fat actualy, and i always liked her voice the best out of little mix. She just has curves, and i think its beautiful. She is such a gorgeous woman! People come in all shapes and sizes, and im glad she seeked help to regain her confidence.

Comment

• I have only seen a clip of Jesy's interview and it was heartbreaking. She was always thicker than the others but there is nothing wrong with that at all. She is beautiful! SHe is indeed brave for sharing her story. I hope she continues to thrive!

Comment

• It was a good documentary, you could see how much it’s affected her over the years and it’s a shame to hear how she hated her X Factor self so much. Hopefully it makes some people think twice.

Comment

• Going to see them tomorrow (and on Sunday) and I am more than ready. They are my favorite musical act at the moment.

Comment

• Any news on a new album? I guess after Bounce Back wasn't that big they went back to the drawing board.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                Any news on a new album? I guess after Bounce Back wasn't that big they went back to the drawing board.
                                They never said Bounce Back would lead to a new album though

Comment

• Their sophomore album has so many gems, 'Towers', 'Good Enough' and 'These Four Walls' are amazing, some of their best!
                                  Last edited by luckyONE; Sat October 5th, 2019, 08:36.

Comment

• 'Salute' is imo. one of their strongest albums.

Comment

• Any word on US tour stops? I remember last year they mentioned that they had something in store for US fans.

Comment

• Comment

• Jade has teased LM6 on Instagram.
                                          Seems like they are recording.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B79FgwIhYLN/

Comment

Working...
                                          X