Little Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
    They all seem to get along pretty well on their show, when ever a member of a band misses a performance people always jump straight to that member is leaving, I blame Geri Halliwell as she did that to me.
    I’m still not over this

If she has quit - and I’ve been hearing the rumours too - I’m surprised it’s taken this long. Those girls work hard and 6 albums in 9 years is a huge amount of work for any band.
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
      She’s clearly very damaged by the whole thing and I would say has profound issues with depression and body image. I rewatched her documentary last night and that is not a happy person.
      Absolutely. She commented that she had gained weight in lockdown and whilst almost all of it was positive, there were a lot of comments on her body in the SM video.
      Uk the only way

Comment

• Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz View Post

Absolutely. She commented that she had gained weight in lockdown and whilst almost all of it was positive, there were a lot of comments on her body in the SM video.
        Most comments on the SM video were positive though, I saw comment after comment about how good she looked.

It's sad cause yes she's naturally heavier than the other girls but there is nothing wrong with that, being a stick doesn't make you beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I’m still not over this

If she has quit - and I’ve been hearing the rumours too - I’m surprised it’s taken this long. Those girls work hard and 6 albums in 9 years is a huge amount of work for any band.
          Neither am I, my 11 year old self is still heartbroken and tearing her out of my posters

Comment

• Don't. I'll never forget the sadness I felt when Geri left. I agree. Still not over it.

I'll be very sad if its true about LM. However i think I'd prefer a 3 person band rather than them splitting up
            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

You would think 9 years in she would more than used to everything.

It would be weird to leave at the beginning of an Album cycle, like it only came out 3 days ago!.

guess we will see soon if she’s make to work or the worst happens and she leaves.
              I mean they switched labels During the first few weeks of the last album sooo I think anything is possible.

Comment

• You’d think they’d have shut the rumours down, or is it all a case of all press is good press during album release week?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• So signed copies of the latest album have been issued... with only 3 signatures.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Jesy has officially announced she is taking extended break. My theory is she is pregnant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cabanaboy2 View Post
                      Jesy has officially announced she is taking extended break. My theory is she is pregnant.
                      No, I think it’s probably mental health related based on the issues statement. She’s discussed her struggles with certain things before.

Either that or they’ve talked her out of leaving and have given her a few months off in the hope she will then want to stay.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• A break is always better than a break up. At the beginning of a new era though?
                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                        and everything you stand for?
                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

No, I think it’s probably mental health related based on the issues statement. She’s discussed her struggles with certain things before.

Either that or they’ve talked her out of leaving and have given her a few months off in the hope she will then want to stay.
                          This is a very sound theory.
                          LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                            A break is always better than a break up. At the beginning of a new era though?
                            I mean, are you expecting her to work through it and break down even further? I'm sure she would prefer not to take a break, but she can't control it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

I mean, are you expecting her to work through it and break down even further? I'm sure she would prefer not to take a break, but she can't control it.
                              I believe it when I've seen it. There have been too many ex-group members who claimed to need a break from the high work intensity... only to start their own solo career (e.g. Zayn or Camilla Cabello). German rock band Die Δrzte instantly comes to my mind as one to stay together for decades and still makes it possible for the members to have their solo side projects - which is totally fine. Pretending to be better than your band by showing the project the middle finger that made you famous in the first place though? Bad move!
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

I believe it when I've seen it. There have been too many ex-group members who claimed to need a break from the high work intensity... only to start their own solo career (e.g. Zayn or Camilla Cabello). German rock band Die Δrzte instantly comes to my mind as one to stay together for decades and still makes it possible for the members to have their solo side projects - which is totally fine. Pretending to be better than your band by showing the project the middle finger that made you famous in the first place though? Bad move!
                                Sorry, but I’ve never heard of any band member being given time off from an active band to go solo. You’re either in or you’re out.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• There is just no way Jesus would leave to go solo. She has some multiple times she barely survived the band even with a support system. You think she would be comfortable without her three best friends carrying some of the weight?
                                  Uk the only way

Comment

There is just no way Jesus would leave to go solo. She has some multiple times she barely survived the band even with a support system. You think she would be comfortable without her three best friends carrying some of the weight?
                                    I don't think she's leaving. However. Zayn was the same. Hated the limelight. Left the band to focus on himself and family. A year later has a solo number 1. So it's possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

I don't think she's leaving. However. Zayn was the same. Hated the limelight. Left the band to focus on himself and family. A year later has a solo number 1. So it's possible.
                                      I think the difference is Jesy loves performing, she always has, Zayn hasn't done a single televised performance since leaving the band, I don't think the other boys loved him either whereas the LM girls love and respect Jesy (from what you can see anyway).

Comment

There is just no way Jesus would leave to go solo.
                                        Everyone knows Jesus is in The Holy Trinity

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I stand by my typo. Jesy 4evs
                                          Uk the only way

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I first became aware of them when they performed at the Manchester bombing tribute concert and I remember being blown away by their vocals and saying, "wow, they should also promote in America, I think they could be big." When I looked them up on Wikipedia, I was unaware that they were already deep into their career. I don't understand why Columbia doesn't try to promote them in the U.S.

Comment

• Another Breakup Song on Strictly? Three singles released since then including a current top 5.
                                                1 Jessie Frye |2 Harry Styles |3 Kelly Rowland|4 Michael Gray |5 Jazmine Sullivan

Comment

• Why would they not perform the song that's still top ten for this. It's stupid..

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon December 14, 2020, 17:17.
                                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                    X