• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really sad news :(

Comment

• Devastated..
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Too bad that it had to come to this. I hope the band will pull through as a trip! On top of that, I hope that it won't be a 'I haven't got the power to stay on the public eye (as part of the band) but have a solo album ready in half a year'-excuse a la Geri Halliwell or Zayn Malik.

Comment

• Can't say I'm shocked. But I'm so sad about it
          Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Are they going to pull a Sugababes and get a new third member?
            B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• I'm strongly against adding anyone to the lineup

Comment

• I'd be happy for them to stay as a 3
                Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Sad news, but not totally unexpected. As long as she is happy!

​​​​​

Comment

• I’m sad BUT I understand...and no adding a new girl. Either continue as a trio or call it a day (for now). I can see them doing another album before taking a break (like Fifth Harmony).

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                      I’m sad BUT I understand...and no adding a new girl. Either continue as a trio or call it a day (for now). I can see them doing another album before taking a break (like Fifth Harmony).
                      I don't think they will call it a day. They've been on tv the last few weeks several times, just the three of them like nothing had happened.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I don't think they will call it a day. They've been on tv the last few weeks several times, just the three of them like nothing had happened.
                        I think they had to keep up appearances if I'm honest. They coincidentally announced her departure the day after their last scheduled appearance.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Sad but expected. I guess the enforced downtime helped her realize.

Not sure what will come of this album campaign. Now they've released the extended editions its already 6 singles deep. But wouldn't hate them re-recording it without Jesy
                          Uk the only way

Comment

• I don't see them releasing any more singles from Confetti, unless they get a featured artist to re-record over Jesy's parts.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I can't think of which song it is but I think its A Mess...Jesy speaks the same line like 4 times over the middle 8 and thsts it. It's asking to be replaced by a feature.
                              Uk the only way

Comment

• Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz View Post
                                I can't think of which song it is but I think its A Mess...Jesy speaks the same line like 4 times over the middle 8 and thsts it. It's asking to be replaced by a feature.
                                True, that would be the easiest to switch for a feature, but the context of the song will be a bit awkward as a post-Jesy single.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• True awks
                                  Uk the only way

Comment

• I just feel like there is SO MUCH they aren't telling us about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

I think they had to keep up appearances if I'm honest. They coincidentally announced her departure the day after their last scheduled appearance.
                                      All planned of course. They knew she wasn't coming back. That's why I think they won't call it a day and will carry on with just the three of them.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Cabanaboy2 View Post
                                        I just feel like there is SO MUCH they aren't telling us about this.
                                        I can't wait to hear it all.
                                        1 Yung Bae |2 DJ Snake|3 Birdy|4 MK |5 Sofia Carson

Comment

• Yesh the theories and videos are emerging particularly from their last promo outing when they're recording a bunch of videos for different countries and Jesy just doesn't want to be there, Perrie is in tears and the current three are huddle together while Jesy is stood away.

Guessing she told them that day she wants to go and they offered her time off to think about it.
                                          Uk the only way

Comment

• Jesy is in the studio....
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I am kind of upset about it. I mean she has got to do her and she was born to be a performer but its 2 months since she wanted away from it all. I wonder how she will go without the pressure of being a group but also without the daily support from it.
                                              Uk the only way

Comment

• Me too to be honest. She disappeared during The Search's final and at the peak of the album's promo cycle. It was abrupt and everyone was worried about her mental health. Then she quit the group because she couldn't take the pressures of being in a girl group, and she's now recording music already? How is a solo career going to be less stressful?

Even Zayn had the decency to wait longer.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Geri Halliwell had a single and album ready to go 7 months after leaving - she left May 1998 and she finished recording her album by the end of 1998. In fact she started recording her album less than two months after she left, and shot the video for her 1st solo single March 1999.
                                                  I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
                                                  And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• I don't feel like we can compare Jesy and Geri. Ginger Spice was all about ego and has said so herself in a few ways. She said she left because she didn't feel like she was needed anymore.
                                                    Uk the only way

Comment

Working...
                                                    X