Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inna

Discuss everything Inna

Made this because wanted to post a new song she just released, don't think it's a single so;

Inna - INNdiA (feat. Play&Win)

I love!

She's cool

Her songs sound almost all the same, but as someone said before, she got that something cuz no one cares that she recycle the same sound again

Also, I've been to 2 concerts of her, she's not much of a vocalist, but she's entertaining and I liked it

She likes to "sing" THIS kind of woot woot while singing
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

CRAZY SEXY WILD is pretty popular in Japan right now... top 10 on the digital outlets there

and i like it

Comment

I think I'm in love with her....

It's you and me, you and me. Take me down to Mexico!!! - Love it! Her new music is good
        Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

http://youtu.be/hvkecTpgaKA

http://youtu.be/yEH5e1elDgQ

http://youtu.be/1fL9d4T3b3k
          Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

A month ago Inna has tweeted that she is in a studio session with @redone_official @thepushermusic and @luciansss.
            Tbh I don't think that RedOne can deliver something good, interesting anymore, but still I'm curious to hear their final result together.
            Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

The Pusher?

I absolutely love them. Interesting to see what will come out of that collabo.
              "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

New song "Diggy Down"

http://youtu.be/bwQ8s7uEexQ

Comment

Not Inna her.
                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

My fav song of her is Tonight we are going be ore than friends
                    Someone fancy?

Comment

I like that song too!

I don't know what my favorite Inna song is......that will be hard to choose. All I know is, I'm really starting to love her though!

"Un Momento" has always been a personal favorite!

Comment

Re: Inna

I'm on holiday in less than 3 weeks and I'm gonna need a new Inna single/album before then.
                        1 Majestic |2 Sub Focus |3 Cristoph |4 Subwoolfer |5 Rudimental

Comment

she has a show in London on 13th October in Electric Ballroom in Camden, Im thinking about going to see her.
                          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

She’s recording new album in Dance Queens House, hope it’s as good as last 3
                            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Got tickets to see her in London on 4th December, so excited
                              even tho lately I am not excited about crowds of people
                              nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Oh wow, what kind of Venue is it? I wonder how popular she is here.

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                  Oh wow, what kind of Venue is it? I wonder how popular she is here.
                                  Electric Ballroom in Camden, it says capacity 1500 people. I believe there are loads and loads of Romanians going to see her

i think she did bigger venue the last time she was here
                                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by nekoocz View Post

Electric Ballroom in Camden, it says capacity 1500 people. I believe there are loads and loads of Romanians going to see her

i think she did bigger venue the last time she was here
                                    Ahhh cool! I work with a Romanian lady and we had a conversation about Inna recently and she was telling me how she’s very popular back home, while I was telling her she was as one of my own favourites

Comment

I wonder why she never promotes her concerts on her IG.
                                      I only found out about this as I saw it on former colleagues FB page - he is Romanian. I missed her last concert as I only saw her posting on the day that she has a concert in London.
                                      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

She is recording another Dance Queen House album. A mix of last two albums and Nirvana would be great.
                                        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I just want a full album with 12 versions of Amazing please

Comment

She was so much fun today! Loved the concert
                                            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

https://youtube.com/shorts/35L4YtlX02o?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/0cNU-FNOLO8?feature=share

made some short clips from her concert last Sunday
                                              nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Working...
                                              X