Spice Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
    The weird cutout face in the window though.
    I believe the concept of the advert is that they’re surprising the band’s biggest fans (though I think the fans are actually actors).

Personally I find Mel B’s new face and wig more distracting.
    M08T10

Comment

• I just noticed it now as well
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• GINGER IS BACK!

M08T10

Comment

• Spice Girls influenced by TLC

Wow!

Spice Girls “Last Time Lover” song is TLC all the way. They are even singing like T-Boz and rapping like Left-eye. Not just this sound but their image was influenced by TLC as well. Anyone agree?

Comment

• We been knew boo
            Originally posted by beredy
            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Geri should keep the ginger, she looks stunning there!

Comment

• I was afraid the Walkers ad will be embarassing, but it´s actually really good
                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Walkers ad is really good actually, I LOL'd at the mum in the back at the end.

Comment

• Yes, great having the Spice Girls partner with Walkers again. The advert very British in its humour, and I love that they’re all in character - even Geri pulls Ginger off somehow.
                      M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                        Walkers ad is really good actually, I LOL'd at the mum in the back at the end.
                        Yes, I loved that bit too. Overall a great ad, as Meninme says, very British humour
                        It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                        But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• I wouldn’t say it’s an British humour ...

Did they shoot any ad before with Walkers?

I remember the only one SG ad on Czech TV way back then were Impulse and Pepsi

Last edited by nekoocz; Tue June 4th, 2019, 23:41.
                          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Double post
                            Last edited by nekoocz; Tue June 4th, 2019, 23:34.
                            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• New movie will have new music too
                                M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                  New movie will have new music too
                                  Don’t hold your breath! They will probably just rehash the first two albums again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                    Don’t hold your breath! They will probably just rehash the first two albums again.
                                    Nope

Paramount Animation president Mireille Soria is bringing girl power to the unit — literally. The studio, which boasts a mostly female senior staff, is in early development on a Spice Girls movie among a slate eyeing two releases a year, starting in 2020.

All five members of the iconic '90s group — Melanie Brown (Scary), Emma Bunton (Baby), Melanie Chisholm (Sporty), Geri Halliwell (Ginger) and Victoria Beckham (Posh) are on board, with Simon Fuller producing and Karen McCullah and Kiwi Smith writing the screenplay. The animated feature will include Spice Girls classics as well as new songs. The Spice Girls "had an idea that we've been developing," Soria tells The Hollywood Reporter. "They are very involved."
                                    Source
                                    M08T10

Comment

• I still don’t believe it. I’ve had my hopes blown up too many times.

Comment

• I still don’t believe it. I’ve had my hopes blown up too many times.

Comment

• I heard you the first time
                                          M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
                                            I was afraid the Walkers ad will be embarassing, but it´s actually really good
                                            Second advert:

Last edited by Debs_Wild; Mon July 15th, 2019, 13:00.

Comment

• I still can't believe I finally saw them last June. They really know how to entertain. They is no girl group that can equal the same energy and positive vibes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                I still can't believe I finally saw them last June. They really know how to entertain. They is no girl group that can equal the same energy and positive vibes.
                                                This is true
                                                Forever Young

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                    This is true
                                                    100%
                                                    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Working...
                                                    X