X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [youtube:1kcpfhfx]OqkPildxhFw[/youtube:1kcpfhfx]
    Whitney Houston

Comment

• Apparently she collaborated with Shawn Mendes and it's going to be released soon.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• That would be awesome, he has a very loyal fanbase and the general public loves him (plus, he is hot ah)
        BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• What a boring choice for a collaboration.
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
            What a boring choice for a collaboration.
            Who do you think would be a better collaborator? She collaborated with Mark Ronson, one of the hottest producers atm, and while the song is great, it didn't set the charts on fire. A Shawn collab would benefit both artists.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• First of all, best would be no collaborator, she needs no unnecessary featurings. Mark Ronson was good, even though the song wasn't. Shawns music is kinda bland and disposable. Sure, the name will help her, no matter how bad the song is, but that's it.
              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Can someone pls tell me, what's the name of the song @9:28?

Comment

• It's FU from Bangerz but she changed the lyrics obviously.
                  One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by solitaire View Post
                    It's FU from Bangerz but she changed the lyrics obviously.
                    aka one of her best songs that was never released as a single ever.

Comment

• Love FU. How I did not know its this one? Thx. Love your avi [MENTION=36652]solitaire[/MENTION]

Comment

• Love FU. How I did not know its this one? Thx. Love your avi [MENTION=36652]solitaire[/MENTION]

Comment

• Thanks! I love it too

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                            aka one of her best songs that was never released as a single ever.
                            Agreed! It was robbed. Could have been massive following Wrecking Ball.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I love her so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                  Apparently she collaborated with Shawn Mendes and it's going to be released soon.
                                  Assuming there is a real album coming later
                                  Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                    Assuming there is a real album coming later
                                    Maybe it's on one of the upcoming EPs
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• She looks so good with that wig on
                                          Forever Young

Comment

• Loved her role there. I hope we can buy/stream "On A Roll" one day

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                              Loved her role there. I hope we can buy/stream "On A Roll" one day
                                              Me too it’s a bop!
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• Ashley's o stuff is such a nice throwback to Hannah Montana stuff
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

• https://www.elle.com/culture/music/a...lle-interview/
                                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                    X