Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful!

Comment

She looks really nice there, as opposed to how slutty she's been looking elsewhere.

Comment

Yeah, she's naturally a beautiful girl. She just needs to rein in the antics a bit.
        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [135-131]

Comment

Miley Cyrus road to Vegas for the iHeartRadio Music Festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5vCV4FaBig

Comment

She looks so gorgeous there.. I still think she looked a LOT better with long hair..

Comment

She looks indeed flawless! I don't mind her short hair anymore, but I still think that she shouldn't use her tongue to lick foam fingers and hammers and stuff.

Oh, this thread made me think: Someone needs to open a topic for Selena Gomez <3
              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Miley Ray Cyrus ?@MileyCyrus 9h
                Viva LAS VEGAS! HERE WE COME!!!!????????

Comment

iHeartRadio Music Festival:

Comment

Comment

She's so pretty when she's not trying to be slutty :(

Comment

She actually has a very likeable personality when she's not trying too hard to be controversial!

Comment

She's on the cover of Rolling Stone and there are more photos inside.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/pictu ... zy-0079071

She looks like Bieber somewhere in the middle of the sex change road?
                          BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

Shes really riding the controversy well! Janet could have....

Comment

Originally posted by SpyVsSpy
                              Shes really riding the controversy well! Janet could have....
                              No she couldn't, even if the odds weren't against her, she wouldn't have known how to execute it like Miley. Her 'Janet" album days were the only times she attempted.

Miley is really doing a sequel to her wild-child days a few years back. She's re-re-inventing the wild child.

Comment

Yeah, Janet wasn't a teen when her scandal happened.
                                BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

Comment

I love the cover.

Comment

She just loves to take advantage of her small boobs, doesn't she?
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

And to think there are people saying she's good looking

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest
                                            She's gorgeous, just take a look at her Harper's Bazaar cover at the top of the page.
                                            The Rolling Stone spread is garbage though.
                                            You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

[quote=t_dot]
                                              Originally posted by "toni_pest":2jn3nqk3
                                              She's gorgeous, just take a look at her Harper's Bazaar cover at the top of the page.
                                              The Rolling Stone spread is garbage though.[/quote:2jn3nqk3]

I think she's really good looking too!
                                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Miley Cyrus' Insane Skydiving Video

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/video ... z2fvqBZjDB

Comment

Miley's iMpaCt.

Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

Miley Ray Cyrus ?@MileyCyrus 37m
                                                    Tomorrow #MileyTheMovement pic.twitter.com/AB1s1MhYK8

WOW, this album has a really big promotion.

She is everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X