X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miley Cyrus Switches It To Brown

She looks marvellous!

Comment

• No matter how hard she tries, i can't consider her as a beautiful girl. Love her attitude though.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Now let it grow and everyone is happy again.
        My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Miley Cyrus: "Society Wants to Shut Me Down"

So much has changed since your last Cosmo cover! Is this the most insane year of your life so far? "Everything is so chaotic and crazy right now and itís so much all at once, but Iím living for it. I'm just having the best time ever and everythingís falling into place like itís supposed to. Even people who want to hate on me, they canít even shut down the fact that Iím literally what everyone is talking about. I donít want to say that Iím on top right now Ė I feel like Iím kind of an underdog in a cool way. Itís almost punk rock to like me because itís not the right thing to do. Like, society wants to shut me down."

People were shocked by your VMA performance Ė but it was tame compared with the ďWe Canít StopĒ video. ďWhen people started complaining about the awards show, I was like, ĎHave you never seen the ******* video?í And what if I hadnít done that performance? The VMAs would have been bad. They would have been missing something. The show was kind of making fun of how serious the pop industry is.Ē

How did you feel about the celebrities who dissed your VMAs performance? ďI donít really care. I think everyone would have given anything to be me at that moment, because I was being one hundred percent true to myselfÖand not many people can say that. At the end of the day, I would say Iím a nice person, and I take pride in the fact that I treat everyone really well, so thereís no reason for anyone to ever come at me because I only want the best for everybody else. I have a song thatís like, ĎStay in your lane,í because Iím not going to be you and youíre definitely not going to be me, so donít throw shade. I donít ever throw shade at anyone.Ē

What about the celebs who are on Team Miley? ďThe support of other artists is important because there are not many people who can relate to what Iím going through right now. Kanye West is one of those people, and even Katy Perry has been so cool. Itís easy for Kanye to support me because weíre in totally separate lanes of competition, but for Katy to say that she appreciates what Iím really doing for the pop industry, that keeps you going. And I mean, who cares what the media buzz is if Kanye West is telling you that youíre the shit?Ē

This is the first time youíve been single in years. How are you dealing with that? ďI need to treat my music like a relationship Ė give it my time and all the attention it deserves Ė and thatís my main love right now. This is the best time of my life. Iím not going to look back on it and be like, ĎI wish I hadnít been dwelling over a breakup,í you know? Because thatís not what God wants my life to be about right now. God wants my life to be about being successful and being happy and blessing other people and being blessed.Ē

For more of Miley's exclusive interview and fashion shoot with Cosmopolitan pick up the new issue on newsstands November 5th.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/n ... 0_28200706

Comment

• Last pic is flawless

Comment

• Originally posted by larces
              Last pic is flawless
              I love all of them three actually. More classy. She took the righ direction.

Comment

• Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwuoSa-OLdE

She's so funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwuoSa-OLdE

She's so funny
                    Gosh, I love her!
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Support Miley!
                      Originally posted by beredy
                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• She's My Idol
                        Miley Cyrus

Marina and the Diamonds * Natalia Kills

Lorde * Sky Ferreira * Krewella

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowpro
                          She's My Idol
                          Best first post ever.
                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• "Wrecking Ball" @ AMA's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t9_ygb0LU8

Ok so while that singing kitten was perhaps the cutest thing I've ever seen (when it cried ) she really didn't need it.
                            It was probably the standout vocal performance of this song and could've really refocused people on her talent but I guess that "controversy" is her thing at the moment hence the kitty two piece, see through accessories.
                            That last chorus when she went up the octave was stunning.
                            Some video imagery from the video on stage (wrecking balls, explodin walls etc) and wearing something basic would've silenced the hate this will innevitably get.
                            A stellar performance from a talented young woman.
                            Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• Support "Wrecking Ball"!!
                              Originally posted by beredy
                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• She may act like a bit of a twit at times but the AMA performance was great...and the cat was the fantastically random.

http://www.welovepopmag.co.uk/blog/mile ... e-our-day-
                                101 Albums | 501 Songs

Comment

• VOTE NOW !!!!

Comment

• A friend just sent me this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKm ... e=youtu.be

People should listen to it! It's so damn amazing

Comment

• ^ Yes that's one of her finest vocals performances in my opinion!

She sounds hella good singing that song and it's actually now my favorite rendition of Jolene!
                                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• ^I loved her little backyard set thinking. I love her performance of Lilac Wine. Anyone that thinks she's not talented should check that out.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• People claiming she's got no talent have actually never heard her sing!

Comment

• This doesn't look like her at all

Comment

• I loved that look of hers, so gorgeous there!

Comment

• This was definitely Miley's year!
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I know she probably loved the song and it trades on the Hemsworth drama while it's still relevant but "Adore You" feels like a bit of momentum killer after "Wrecking Ball".
                                                  One of the uptempos might have served better at this point and show the diversity of the album and she's spoilt for choice.....
                                                  - SMS (Bangerz)
                                                  - 4x4
                                                  - #GETITRIGHT
                                                  would all make great singles but I guess we'll have to wait and see the longevity of this album era.
                                                  Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• ^ I guess "4x4", "Drive" or "FU" would have been the perfect choices for the third single. I'm a bit worried for "Adore You", because the video has always been the biggest push for her so far but "Adore You" isn't doing that good, especially in Europe.

Comment

• ^
                                                      That's mostly due to the fact that 'Wrecking Ball' is still everywhere in Europe

Comment

• She just dragged Perez hard on Twitter for spreading the fake quotes about Beyonce.
                                                        How will he deal with this now? He's been kissing Miley's ass last few months and using her in his never ending mission to put Gaga down.
                                                        BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• I miss ha long her. Slap a wig on bish. I'm tired of this Tommy Pickles haircut.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                                            I miss ha long her. Slap a wig on bish. I'm tired of this Tommy Pickles haircut.
                                                            !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                            X