No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (images removed to comply with Google advertising policy)

It doesn`t even look like her!!

Comment

• she looks like a mix between Ke$ha and Gaga

Comment

• She looks like a completly different person.
        to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

• it's the eyebrows, it makes her look like ke$ha in the last 2 pics

Comment

• She actually looks like shes had an eye lift or something or at least some botox or filler.
            Looking noticably different in the face.
            Maybe she's been talking to Lindsay.
            Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• I would never have recognized her !
              She really looks like Gaga. Lol I'm almost shocked at seing her nipple, I feel like a pedophile looking at this, but she ain't Hannah anymore ... Anyway, interesting shoot nonetheless !
              If you have 15 minutes, I would love to have your feedback on a short EP I just released on Spotify.

Comment

• Who is that?
                Eudaimonia
                Last.fm
                Instagram

Comment

• I spot areola.
                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Miley naked in bed with 2 men!

Comment

• Thats kinda hot tbh.

Comment

• Vogue Germany
                        There's more, but can't post them, though.

Comment

• Gorgeous shoot ! Truly beautiful !
                          If you have 15 minutes, I would love to have your feedback on a short EP I just released on Spotify.

Comment

• the look of that Vogue Germany shoot,s hould have been the look (or one of the looks) of the Adore You video

Comment

• That vogue shoot is the best she's looked this era.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• That Vogue Germany spread is stunning!
                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• okay WOWOWOWOWO
                                  Forever Young

Comment

• More of this look please as opposed to the urban hillbilly.
                                    Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthymon
                                      Vogue Germany

There's more, but can't post them, though.
                                      Stunning bish.

Comment

• LMs are mad at Miley because she chanelled Madonna in this photoshoot
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                          LMs are mad at Miley because she chanelled Madonna in this photoshoot
                                          *Marilyn. That is NOT Grandonna's style.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Madonna announced today that Miley Cyrus will be the guest curator for Art for Freedom for the month of April. Miley will collaborate with Madonna to select daily submissions which will be showcased on www.artforfreedom.com

Comment

• She really is depressed. She didn't post anything from the concert last night, unless there was no concert and it's tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126
                                                She really is depressed. She didn't post anything from the concert last night, unless there was no concert and it's tonight.
                                                Her dog died, she is depressed because of that. She dedicated a song to her dog and posted a pic on her Instagram :(
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Poor Miley, her dogs are her everything so I bet this is huge shock for her.

People think she's a troubled party animal, but Miley actually spends most of her free time at home with her dogs.

Hope she will cheer up soon! :(
                                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• She broke down, and it broke my heart. Poor Miley milez.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• I can truly feel her this time ):

My beloved dog passed away three years ago and it absolutely broke my heart. The hurt never really disappears. But sooner or later, it becomes different. The pain subsides and the memories take over. It isn't wonderful, but it's better.

#StayStrongMiley
                                                      ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                      ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Seems like Miley's taking it a little too far...
                                                        Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                          Seems like Miley's taking it a little too far...
                                                          Nah...she iight.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• ^ suck that air-doll!

anyway, what on earth is this?

be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Working...
                                                            X