Miley Cyrus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timmy94
    Seems like Miley's taking it a little too far...

I really wonder what her parents must think ... I imagine 12 year old girls at her concert, screaming out excited and eager to do the same back home !

Well at least she kept her promise, and her show is ... Educative ... Sort of ...
    If you have 15 minutes, I would love to have your feedback on a short EP I just released on Spotify.

Comment

• A new/unreleased song called 'Last Goodbye' leaked. It's amazing

Comment

• Ok I guess it's time I finally admit this:
        Miley is seriously turning STUPID. it was fun at first, but have you seen her instagram posts?
        Coming from a legit STAN.
        One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• What's so wrong with her Instagram account?

I think it's a fun and entertaining account. There's nothing too bad on it.
          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
            What's so wrong with her Instagram account?

She's trying to portray herself as this stupid careless young women to the point where she's turning it. Her IG posts are far from entertaining, who the ****s wants to see the food she was chewing, or something stuck in her tooth..etc etc.
            I still like her, I'm just annoyed that I thought this was a phase, one she's obviously not over yet.
            Stick to the music.

Comment

• Originally posted by salamecharlie
              Originally posted by Noahh
              What's so wrong with her Instagram account?

She's trying to portray herself as this stupid careless young women to the point where she's turning it. Her IG posts are far from entertaining, who the **** wants to see the food she was chewing, or something stuck in her tooth..etc etc.
              I still like her, I'm just annoyed that I thought this was a phase, one she's obviously not over yet.
              Stick to the music.
              Well you don't have to like it and/or follow her.

Obviously many people do like it. And I really don't see anything wrong with what she's posting. It's all harmless fun. Things I see on Instagram all the time.

Comment

• Yeah maybe it is all harmless fun, but I don't think one can deny the stupidity about it. And it's just tasteless.

Besides, this is all bad media for her. A while back, she lost half a million followers in 2 days (!!!!!) because of her craftsy phase, so I don't think that's really a good sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by salamecharlie
                  Yeah maybe it is all harmless fun, but I don't think one can deny the stupidity about it. And it's just tasteless.

Besides, this is all bad media for her. A while back, she lost half a million followers in 2 days (!!!!!) because of her craftsy phase, so I don't think that's really a good sign.
                  :(

Comment

• Miley wears French Fries costume

#Tacky #Ridiculous

Comment

• Meh...who cares.

I'm made CHURCHEZ died of the way it did. Adore You is a beautiful song, but in no way in hell it should've been a single.

I mean it still went platinum but, I wanted more singles and crazy videos from this album.
                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• I kinda gueaa Her musical success kinda deflated again, she suddenly got too big after the Wrecking Ball release but the next single did almost nothing in comparison to the WB and since then i haven't heard about any notable releases from her (aside from the poor effort made my Pharrell).

WB was absolutely flawless in every way possible but i kinda think she couldn't maintain it afterwards.
                        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• I have to mostly agree but Adore You was the weakest single she could've chosen. Anything from the album would've done significantly better. 2 successive ballads wasn't really a smart move from her team.

And concerning the fact that you haven't heard any releases from her, it's because there have been none.

Comment

• What the hell is this?
                            Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

• She looks like a Katy-copycat in these new looks. And I should mention, cheap as ****.

Comment

• I'm glad she had classy outfits for the European leg.

Comment

• So...what's next for ha?

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Awesome Drawing!!!
                                    Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

• The shock factor is fading fast. :-? :-?

Comment

• Exactly, there's no shock factor anymore. How relevant is she exactly now ? Very 2013 this girl, i expected some new music by now

Comment

• She needs to drop her new single out of nowhere. Like now.

Comment

• I hate that she/her record label let Bangerz die like that. So much more potential...

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                              I hate that she/her record label let Bangerz die like that. So much more potential...
                                              I know right?!

There were still so many single worthy songs left on the album.

Shame they gave up on the era so easily after the terrible decision to release Adore You as the third single.

Comment

• I wonder what happened to her wanting this era to be "single after single after single".

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                                                  Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                                  I hate that she/her record label let Bangerz die like that. So much more potential...
                                                  I know right?!

There were still so many single worthy songs left on the album.

Shame they gave up on the era so easily after the terrible decision to release Adore You as the third single.
                                                  Its surprising they gave up on the era tho. Even though "Adore you" was a bad decission, it still went top 25 on Billboard, reached Platinum and the album was still selling at that point, there wasn't any reason to not release a real / proper 4th single.
                                                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• What could possibly have been another single tho?
                                                    The album is the best pop album of 2013 imo but aside from its 2 main singles, I don't see any of those songs really taking off on the radio. (sadly)

Comment

• "4x4", "Drive", "FU" and "Do My Thang" would have been good singles...

Comment

• Very strange indeed. She fizzled out so soon, just when i thought she finally has found a new audience she vanished all over again.

WB was indeed one of the finest pop tracks in the recent years but its sad she couldn't maintain it with another hit to back it up. Sadly it looks like Miley is out of ideas at this point.

I still wanted to see her releasing her duet with Brit, despite the song not have been that good but it certainly could have created a hype just for the sake of being a duet with brit.... guess they should have gave it a try.

Sadly Adore You was nothing but an Ok pop ballad accompanied by a shameful and atrocious video clip. ... Yuck!!! the thought of those fake long and pointy black nails in the video makes me sick up to this day. :(
                                                        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• She needed a more aggresive crazy track as 3rd single, it was not idea releasing a ballad as 3rd single after another ballad ("Wrecking ball").

Even the first single was Mid-tempo, "We can't stop" is a party song but its mid-tempo and "WB" is a ballad she needed a fast, uptempo one for 3rd singe to keep the interest.
                                                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I really would know what pushed somebody to say "Okay, Adore You will be the next single"...
                                                            I mean ... It's an opening track, it's the first thing the listener hears on the album, and it's quite ear catching, because all you heard from Miley was SCANDALSCANDALSCANDAL so it was interesting to open BANGERZ with ... A nice, quiet, repetitive love song.
                                                            But a single ? Come on ...
                                                            Except if Miley felt like it, then I have nothing to say. But that's no reason to drop everything, like you all say, there was a lot of potential left on this album ... Shame.
                                                            If you have 15 minutes, I would love to have your feedback on a short EP I just released on Spotify.

Comment

• Adore is a beautiful song. I love it.

I think Someone Else should've been the last single tho.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X