No announcement yet.

Frank Ocean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumping this to remind everyone that Nostalgia Ultra remains his best work. Also Pyramids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
      Bumping this to remind everyone that Nostalgia Ultra remains his best work. Also Pyramids.

i listened to blonde on sunday and it reminded me of this topic.
      i ended up disappointed in myself for thinking maybe one more listen would make it bearable...
      what's going on?

Comment

Bumping this to remind everyone that Nostalgia Ultra remains his best work. Also Pyramids.

How did you get it so right?
        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
          i listened to blonde on sunday and it reminded me of this topic.
          i ended up disappointed in myself for thinking maybe one more listen would make it bearable...
          You need to skip Nikes. Then the album is good. And there are some major highlights here.

Comment

• DnBLover knows what's up.

I hope he releases a new album soon, although it's doubtful with the Coachella delay.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• what are your fave tracks on blonde? just feels too overproduced to me, i cringe so hard at that french facebook story
              what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                what are your fave tracks on blonde? just feels too overproduced to me, i cringe so hard at that french facebook story
                My top 5 are "Seigfried," "Solo," "Self Control," "Nights" and "Godspeed." But the whole album is a classic to me. Definitely my favorite album from him, has aged very well over time. "Facebook Story" is probably the weakest but it's basically an interlude so it doesn't count.

Comment

Not when Blonde and the greatest half released project ever, Endless exist.

Second half of Pyramids is indeed, iconic.

Comment

• I can admit I have a personal liking for Blonde because, black gay boy sadness. lmaoo.

Comment

• I just could not get into Blonde. I tried so many times but it was just not it for me, and I had Frank down as the musical messaiah prior to that.

It's funny, because I remember The Weeknd releasing Trilogy around the same time as Frank's EP and I thought The Weeknd was a me too

Comment

I just could not get into Blonde. I tried so many times but it was just not it for me, and I had Frank down as the musical messaiah prior to that.

It's funny, because I remember The Weeknd releasing Trilogy around the same time as Frank's EP and I thought The Weeknd was a me too

What do you think about Endless and the loosies he's released since then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

What do you think about Endless and the loosies he's released since then?
                          Not much to be honest. I couldn't sit through Endless, I thought it was far too self indulgent but admittedly I never listened to the tracks as standalone - I just attempted to watch the visual as he released it. "In My Room" sounded like something Wiz Khalifa would release

Comment

• I have to say, Frank became a bit pretentious but anyway he's such a good story teller.

Comment

• "Lost" is gaining streams on global Spotify(probably because of TikTok) and I thought this was interesting:

Comment

• The song is still in the top of Spotify with more than 1 million daily... is it due to TikTok?

Comment

Working...
                                X