replied
    That could be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Mugen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• delapuerta
    replied
    The song is still in the top of Spotify with more than 1 million daily... is it due to TikTok?

Leave a comment:

• Mugen
    replied
    "Lost" is gaining streams on global Spotify(probably because of TikTok) and I thought this was interesting:

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    I have to say, Frank became a bit pretentious but anyway he's such a good story teller.

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugen View Post

What do you think about Endless and the loosies he's released since then?
    Not much to be honest. I couldn't sit through Endless, I thought it was far too self indulgent but admittedly I never listened to the tracks as standalone - I just attempted to watch the visual as he released it. "In My Room" sounded like something Wiz Khalifa would release

Leave a comment:

• Mugen
    replied
    Originally posted by Thombus View Post
    I just could not get into Blonde. I tried so many times but it was just not it for me, and I had Frank down as the musical messaiah prior to that.

It's funny, because I remember The Weeknd releasing Trilogy around the same time as Frank's EP and I thought The Weeknd was a me too

What do you think about Endless and the loosies he's released since then?

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    I just could not get into Blonde. I tried so many times but it was just not it for me, and I had Frank down as the musical messaiah prior to that.

It's funny, because I remember The Weeknd releasing Trilogy around the same time as Frank's EP and I thought The Weeknd was a me too

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    I can admit I have a personal liking for Blonde because, black gay boy sadness. lmaoo.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Bumping this to remind everyone that Nostalgia Ultra remains his best work. Also Pyramids.

Not when Blonde and the greatest half released project ever, Endless exist.

Second half of Pyramids is indeed, iconic.

Leave a comment:

• Mugen
    replied
    Originally posted by Plym View Post
    what are your fave tracks on blonde? just feels too overproduced to me, i cringe so hard at that french facebook story
    My top 5 are "Seigfried," "Solo," "Self Control," "Nights" and "Godspeed." But the whole album is a classic to me. Definitely my favorite album from him, has aged very well over time. "Facebook Story" is probably the weakest but it's basically an interlude so it doesn't count.

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    what are your fave tracks on blonde? just feels too overproduced to me, i cringe so hard at that french facebook story

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    DnBLover knows what's up.

I hope he releases a new album soon, although it's doubtful with the Coachella delay.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    i listened to blonde on sunday and it reminded me of this topic.
    i ended up disappointed in myself for thinking maybe one more listen would make it bearable...
    You need to skip Nikes. Then the album is good. And there are some major highlights here.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Bumping this to remind everyone that Nostalgia Ultra remains his best work. Also Pyramids.

How did you get it so right?

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied

i listened to blonde on sunday and it reminded me of this topic.
    i ended up disappointed in myself for thinking maybe one more listen would make it bearable...

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mugen
    replied
    Frank did his first Blonded radio show since 12/25/19 today. He spoke with Dutch motivational speaker and extreme athlete Wim "Iceman" Wof in today's episode. He also debuted a new song, although it sounds more like a freestyle. Here's a link to just the song, ripped from the show:

You can listen to the full episode on Apple Music.

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    if it ain't channel orange 2, DONT bother frankie

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    I'm with Plym on this one. Nostalgia Ultra was just bliss; I was convinced Frank's music would be the sound of the next 10 years at least for me but Blonde was just bland. I cannot get into it even to this day.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    after pink + white, i couldn't tell you what any song sounds like. it all meshes into one tune-free, soulless, boring blend
    Frank has become pretentious at times but you should give it another go. I did not like the album much when it came out either.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Noooo Plym

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    after pink + white, i couldn't tell you what any song sounds like. it all meshes into one tune-free, soulless, boring blend

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Still visit Blonde often. One of my all time favourites.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X