• USA

BB Dance Club Songs
                Issue 02/22

#22 Girls night out

Comment

• It's finally here: the video!!!!!

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I love this video and the remix, Debbie upload Thing with your heart to Spotify!!

Comment

• Originally posted by acrolyu View Post
                      I love this video and the remix, Debbie upload Thing with your heart to Spotify!!
                      It's the best video she's ever done IMO.

Comment

• USA

BB Dance Club Songs

Issue 02/29

#15 Girls night out

Comment

• New remixes up to spotify today!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                            USA

BB Dance Club Songs

Issue 02/29

#15 Girls night out
                            This is her highest charting song on a Billboard Chart since ‘Electric Youth’ in 1989!

Comment

• Originally posted by jarrod76 View Post

This is her highest charting song on a Billboard Chart since ‘Electric Youth’ in 1989!
                              ...or more technically since ‘No More Rhyme’ hit #13 on the AC chart in 1989

Comment

• and Say Goodbye with Jordan Knight??? was N° 24 ac

Comment

• Hope this is the start of more... 2020, bring it on!

Comment

• and she make a new record!!

Comment

• Now #8 on the Billboard Dance Chart!

Comment

• great. let go for the number one!!

Comment

• USA

BB Dance Club Songs

Issue 03/14

#5 Girls night out

her best placing on the chart since Electric Youth (remix) hit #3 in 1989

Comment

• and it can still go up, let's go for more!

Comment

• Hope this will give her enough credit again to release a full album this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                Hope this will give her enough credit again to release a full album this year.
                                                hope so too she's been too quiet for too long, her last studio album was like 10 years ago, those are Sade numbers

Comment

• BB:

Debbie Gibson Is Back in the Top 10 of a Billboard Chart: 'It's a Full-Circle Moment'

"Girls Night Out" is her first top 10 since "Electric Youth" in 1989.

Debbie Gibson returns to the top 10 of a Billboard chart, as "Girls Night Out" zooms from No. 15 to No. 8 on the Dance Club Songs survey dated March 7.

The song marks her first top 10 since "Electric Youth," which hit No. 3 on Dance Club Songs in May 1989.

"Girls" becomes Gibson's third Dance Club Songs top 10; before "Electric Youth," "Shake Your Love" rose to No. 6 in November 1987. She's tallied eight entries to date, beginning with "Only in My Dreams," a No. 12 hit on the chart in March 1987 (when she was 16 years old).

Gibson's new top 10 follows her featured turn on Sir Ivan's "I Am Peaceman," which reached No. 26 in July 2017.

"Girls," released on Stargirl/Dauman, was remixed by Tracy Young, Dirty Werk and John Hohman, among others.
                                                  "It's so meaningful for many reasons, but, namely, it's a full-circle moment since my recording career started in the clubs," Gibson tells Billboard of her latest Dance Club Songs success. "Atlantic Records initially signed me to a 12-inch single deal, and that was the test to see if the public would respond, because the dance community is a really discerning crowd; they either like the music on its own merit or they don't."

After its Dance Club Songs run, "Dreams" soared to No. 4 on the multi-metric Billboard Hot 100. Gibson has notched two Hot 100 No. 1s, "Foolish Beat" in 1988 and "Lost in Your Eyes" in 1989, the former making her the youngest female artist to have solely written, produced and performed a Hot 100 No. 1, a record that still stands.
                                                  In subsequent years, she recorded and wrote (including for other artists) and added multiple Broadway, film and TV roles to her resumé.

In 2019, Gibson performed, along with Naughty by Nature, Salt-N-Pepa and Tiffany, on New Kids on the Block's The Mixtape Tour (regularly singing, among her setlist, a duet of "Lost" with New Kids' Joey McIntyre).

True to its title, the official fan video for "Girls" spotlights those who attended shows on the tour.
                                                  Gibson views her latest hit as "especially important for women who are feeling stuck in their lives and have the need to be youthful and vital and bond with their girls and the men who celebrate them. I always felt like a spokesperson for my generation. From 'Electric Youth' to 'Girls Night Out,' it's a connectedness. When music can do that, it's a profound thing."

In addition to The Mixtape Tour, Gibson recently starred as a judge on Nickelodeon's America's Most Musical Family, whose first season, which wrapped in January, highlighted 30 families vying for a contract with Republic Records and a $250,000 prize. She currently hosts Debbie Gibson's Mixtape on SiriusXM's The Blend.

"This moment is extremely satisfying, and it's not wasted on me or the people who have supported me throughout the years," Gibson muses of her latest hit. "It's a huge moment of validation for all of us. I wake up grateful every day."

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

hope so too she's been too quiet for too long, her last studio album was like 10 years ago, those are Sade numbers
                                                    That is what I most expect, and that includes this song. long time no album of her !!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X