The Bee Gees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Bee Gees

The amount of people that have heard ‘Chain Reaction’ and never noticed them doing background vocals surprises me every time. But I always think people know The Bee Gees music without necessarily knowing its them.
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

'He's a Liar' is so overdramatic, I love it!

[youtube:1pmgym6f]-_fJqZ6jBAs[/youtube:1pmgym6f]
      My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
        The amount of people that have heard ‘Chain Reaction’ and never noticed them doing background vocals surprises me every time. But I always think people know The Bee Gees music without necessarily knowing its them.
        That's hard to understand. They have such a specific sound.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Thanks to the 'UKMIXtapes' game I discovered 'Wish You Were Here'. What a beautiful song!

[youtube:3qd2eol2]QT7o4Mx7Eto[/youtube:3qd2eol2]

Comment

Originally posted by Benny
            Thanks to the 'UKMIXtapes' game I discovered 'Wish You Were Here'. What a beautiful song!

[youtube:2rzffowf]QT7o4Mx7Eto[/youtube:2rzffowf]
            Glad you liked it !
            It's my all time favorite BeeGees song <3

Comment

[youtube:p6nd7v86]QT7o4Mx7Eto[/youtube:p6nd7v86]
              I thought that was your entry.
              Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney
                I thought that was your entry.
                No, unfortunately not! :(

So it was BodyShop's entry? I suspected RayRay. It's by far the best song I discovered through that game so far.

Comment

The title doesn't ring a bell. I'm gonna listen to it in a moment.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Love these guys, they are unbeatable.

Giving their hits collection a blast now.

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay
                      The title doesn't ring a bell. I'm gonna listen to it in a moment.
                      Listen to the other mixtapes while you’re at it

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                        Love these guys, they are unbeatable.

Giving their hits collection a blast now.
                        They’re better than the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and all those other dad rock bands combined
                        Originally posted by beredy
                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

A recap video I made, featuring all of their singles in chronological order:

Comment

"Fanny (Be Tender With My Love)" has grown a lot on me over the past few months. It was a song that I had always overlooked before.

Comment

Their 90s stuff is so underrated
                              One of their finest moments

Comment

Robin Gibb had a really beautiful voice

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                                  A recap video I made, featuring all of their singles in chronological order:

Amazing compilation! as always Benny bringing it solid

I sometimes forget how much I like them and this helps

Comment

Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                    Amazing compilation! as always Benny bringing it solid

I sometimes forget how much I like them and this helps
                                    Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the video!

It's unbelievable how many great songs they wrote!

Comment

Just recently I discovered this children's song that they recorded in 1986. It's really catchy and cute:

Comment

https://beegeesfilm2020.com/

Comment

FLAWLESS REMIX. If you have time, check out this Youtube channel's other remixes - he sometimes uses the stems of songs to remix them so they sound super-clean.

Comment

Bee Gees Biopic in the Works From ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Producer

A music biopic about Rock Hall-inducted hitmakers the Bee Gees is in the works, with Bohemian Rhapsody producer Graham King, Paramount Pictures and Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Partners shepherding the project.

King’s GK Films, which brought the box office hit and Oscar-nominated Queen biopic to the big screen, secured to the life rights to the Gibb brothers’ story as well as the group’s music rights, Deadline first reported. Paramount Pictures, which found success in the Elton John biopic Rocketman, and production company Sister are also attached to the film.

However, the Hollywood Reporter writes that Steven Spielberg had long been working on setting up the Bee Gees’ film for over a decade – first with DreamWorks and more recently with his Amblin – and has since been added to the biopic as a producer; Amblin was previously unsuccessful in securing the necessary rights from Barry Gibb, the Bee Gees’ lone surviving member. Gibb

As the biopic has just received the green light, no director, screenwriter or actors are lined up for the Bee Gees movie, the latest in a streak of Hollywood-made rock biopics. One of the best-selling acts of all time, Bee Gees registered nine Number One singles over their five-decade career as well as the diamond-selling, Grammy Album of the Year-winning Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.
                                            >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

Something is coming

Comment

Working...
                                              X