Ariana Grande

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RayRay
    Is it true Ariana is going to release a Christmas album this year?
    Maybe a single around Christmas time. Her second album will come out next February.
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Releasing a Christmas EP this year would be too much! She should save that for later, I mean, if she does it now, it will be like a My Kind of Christmas or 8 Days of Christmas where it's more of cashing in on the artist's popularity rather than releasing a solid Christmas album.

Comment

I read she's doing a Christmas EP, not just a single. She did some kind of Christmas musical last year apparently. It was called Snow White.

I find it surprising that both Tamar and Ariana have just released a studio album and are already releasing a Christmas cd. I don't mind, I love Christmas music!
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
          Releasing a Christmas EP this year would be too much! She should save that for later, I mean, if she does it now, it will be like a My Kind of Christmas or 8 Days of Christmas where it's more of cashing in on the artist's popularity rather than releasing a solid Christmas album.
          They movin on fast, new album is scenduled for February 2014

Comment

Brilliant performance of "Tattooed Heart" in the American Music Awards! She sounded even better than the CD version. The runs were so on point, and she didn't look nervous at all!

Comment

such a talented young lady! love her!

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                Brilliant performance of "Tattooed Heart" in the American Music Awards! She sounded even better than the CD version. The runs were so on point, and she didn't look nervous at all!
                It sure was, she sings flawlessly live.

Comment

RIP pony tail FINALLY
                  She tweeted new music, new projects, new chapter new weave

Comment

She should really take some time, not a long time. Her Christmas EP was a non-event!

Comment

I hope she works with more producers. She doesn't need anymore The Way/Right There/Baby I, Lovin It,That other irrlevant that sounds like these songs on that album.

Go more R&B Areola gwarl.
                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

^I agree. Yours Truly is cute but overall all the songs sound similar. They all have the same structure/production.

Comment

Ariana snatches the haters wigs but won't wear them
                          Since people give me such a hard time about my hair I thought I'd take the time to explain the whole situation to everybody. I had to bleach my hair and dye it red every other week for the first 4 years of playing Cat... as one would assume, that completely destroyed my hair. I now wear a wig on Sam & Cat. My real hair is back to brown and I wear extensions but I wear it in a pony tail because my actual hair is so broken that it looks absolutely ratchet and absurd when I let it down. I tried wigs, they looked RIDICULOUS. Tried a weave because I am working on a new project and want to try some different looks and literally wanted to rip my scalp off. So as annoying as it is for y'all to have to look at the same hair style all the time, it's all that works for now (AND I'm comfortable for the first time in years).... And trust me, it's even more difficult for me to have to wait forever for my natural hair to grow back and to have to wear more fake hair than every drag queen on earth combined. So PLEASE gimme a break about the hair (or just don't look at me lol). IT'S JUST HAIR AFTER ALL. There are way way way more important things. Love y'all very much.

Comment

^
                            I love the line about the dragqueens

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                              Ariana snatches the haters wigs but won't wear them

Poor Ariana and her silent struggle. :( Here we all were dissing her for never changing her hair but there's actually a legit backstory that explains it all.
                              Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

Ariana working with Ryan Tedder and benny blanco, looks like she's going down a more poppier route :-?

Comment

Originally posted by neesha
                                  Ariana working with Ryan Tedder and benny blanco, looks like she's going down a more poppier route :-?
                                  It would not mind if she does a R&B influenced pop ballad with them. I doubt she is gonna go full pop now!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
                                    It would not mind if she does a R&B influenced pop ballad with them. I doubt she is gonna go full pop now!
                                    Although both worked mainly on what we would label as pop songs, they also produced some pop/r&b songs in the past. As long as she stays on the pop/r&b route I'll be fine. I don't want her to go all Demi. The style she did on this album is perfect for her.
                                    Eudaimonia
                                    Last.fm
                                    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by MichielMC
                                      Originally posted by Jesper
                                      Although both worked mainly on what we would label as pop songs, they also produced some pop/r&b songs in the past. As long as she stays on the pop/r&b route I'll be fine. I don't want her to go all Demi. The style she did on this album is perfect for her.
                                      Yeah I agree

Comment

Didn't she or her producer say she wasn't used to rnb but the producers thought it would fit her voice? So it might be that later on in her career she's doing what she initially did. I dunno. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by feeklv
                                          Didn't she or her producer say she wasn't used to rnb but the producers thought it would fit her voice? So it might be that later on in her career she's doing what she initially did. I dunno. Just a thought.
                                          I remember in an interview she said when she was younger she felt like she 'had' to do pop because she felt like that's what her fans wanted to hear, but she felt as if that wasn't the right sound for her.

Comment

She's gonna release a new song (single?) in March and it might be featuring.........

Give me that R&B bliss Chriana!

Comment

^^^I'm here for it.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Wait, it might be Chris Brown feat. Ariana Grande afterall...

http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/m ... ation-oooh

A-Grands has been chatting to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show, and revealed that she's making a cheeky appearance on a male artist's song. Probably safe to say it's not Tom Parker's solo material.

She revealed: "I just had a meeting yesterday with an artist that I love. I’m not allowed yet, but he asked me to feature on a song of his and I’m very excited about that.

"It’s an unexpected collaboration, but I think that’s what makes it so cool. I don’t want to say anything until it’s recorded."
                                                Re-gain those Disney/Nickelodeon audience C-Breezy!

Comment

Can't believe she would do a song with someone like Chris Brown...
                                                  ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                  ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                                    Can't believe she would do a song with someone like Chris Brown...
                                                    Me too. But I won't totally blame her.

Her manager is Scooter Braun, Bieber's manager.

Bieber defended Chris.
                                                    This seems like a gig made by the manager to me.
                                                    “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

Y'all tried it. Ariana is a fan of Chris Brown.

Originally posted by @ArianaGrande
                                                      By the way, Chris Brown's riff at 1:57 makes me swoon.. Just sayin'. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he3DJLXb ... re=branded … #ilovepreciseriffs ?
                                                      Ariana's ex was a fan of him as well.

Comment

Like him or not, Chris Brown is a great artist...and he a decent songwriter as well. I'm here for young Areola to get her hood boppage on.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

haha on the tweet I thought chris brown planted his seed to ariande grande and hoping it will grow after a year
                                                          Nature and all her wonders guide me...Emotions find expression in fragrance. Fragrance is the music of my dreams. Fragrance is my inspiration. - AG

Comment

Originally posted by jumpingjack00
                                                            haha on the tweet I thought chris brown planted his seed to ariande grande and hoping it will grow after a year
                                                            I really hope he didn't

Comment

Originally posted by flsilva
                                                              Originally posted by jumpingjack00
                                                              I really hope he didn't
                                                              Blue Ivy could never. We would have a baby with a 5 octave voice and a temper tantrum problem.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                              X