No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took me forever to find this thread cos of how many times the Maz fans mentioned her in the Mariah thread

Anywhooo...clip of a new song:

http://instagram.com/p/lqRc6HSWZW/

Glad she's sticking to urban pop

Comment

She leaked a few songs on her live chat today, just rough versions at the moment:

They don't understand: http://cxniff.tumblr.com/post/799059355 ... but-ariana

My everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2hR8cvSPuA

Comment

So....is this her song, his song, or their song?
        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I hate Ariana for doing this last time she previewed some songs, they didn't even made the album in the end

Comment

They sounds good but tbh, I don't hear any big difference between those songs and her first album. And all the songs from her debut arguably sound samey as well, with the exception of 2-3 songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
              I hate Ariana for doing this last time she previewed some songs, they didn't even made the album in the end
              What songs where this? I just remember her previewing Right There and Baby I and they were both singles.

I'm slowly becoming a big fan of hers. I keep going back to watch her perform Tattooed Heart on the AMAs. She was amazing.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I think there is so much potential in her and I very much look forward to her next release.

"Yours, truly" was alright but a bit hit and miss. I also found too many of the songs sounded too much alike but I did love the old-school sound on songs like "Tattooed Heart" and "Daydreamin'".
                Originally posted by Bsquared
                I hate to disagree with you @Dior because you are so handsome.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                  Originally posted by Jesper
                  What songs where this? I just remember her previewing Right There and Baby I and they were both singles.

I'm slowly becoming a big fan of hers. I keep going back to watch her perform Tattooed Heart on the AMAs. She was amazing.
                  Voodoo Love and Pink Champagne and one other if I remember right, she already gave Pink Champagne to us, not that it was an amazing song, but I wnat to have everything if it has been teased

Comment

OK so, I watched Victorious last night and I couldn't believe how much she had changed, like literally I couldn't believe it's the same person.

Her image was much more sexier & mature back then, if that makes sense, like...
                    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YM_gq3qTFRk/T ... d-hair.jpg

compared to now...

Looking back into her photos, I definitely prefer the 'new' Ariana more. But it's still weird... Looking at her old Nickelodeon performance, she always seemed very energetic & had a good stage persona. Now, she always looks stiff onstage.

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                      She's gonna release a new song (single?) in March and it might be featuring.........

Give me that R&B bliss Chriana!
                      Isn't it Curryana?
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

YASSS

Comment

YAAASSSS I LOVE HA NOW. I had to switch my love to ha since it seems like this Mariah album will never be released.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

A friend of mine came across her in Miami and she told me her face skin is terrible. Of course she went all like "Heyyy Ariana, OMG u're so beautiful" but you know girls.

Comment

New promo shot!

Comment

^^^Is her heaux era upon us already? YAASSSSS!!!!

I'm actually really anticipating her next album. Hopefully it's a more evolved sound from her 1st. Give me more Right There's and Tattooed Hearts.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Areola ha GGGB era is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                    New promo shot!

YESS

Comment

Thank God! I'm not a fan of that cute, girly and sweet look. I'd rather her spice it up a bit. Can't wait for the new single!

Comment

Who is this?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamloverboy
                                          Who is this?
                                          Who is you?

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Who is this?
                                            A virginal goddess.
                                            ? Girls' Generation ?
                                            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by ECE
                                              A friend of mine came across her in Miami and she told me her face skin is terrible. Of course she went all like "Heyyy Ariana, OMG u're so beautiful" but you know girls.
                                              so? not everyone can have perfect skin like queen brandy...

Comment

Originally posted by SweetNothings
                                                Originally posted by ECE
                                                YOU BETTER STAN, BISH!!!!!#TherealkweenB

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                                  Who is this?
                                                  A virginal goddess.
                                                  Oh allright, I'll make some time to listen her.

Comment

Just listened/watched Baby I, she sounds so much like Mariah it's scary!
                                                    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                                      Just listened/watched Baby I, she sounds so much like Mariah it's scary!
                                                      She sounds like a baby compared to Mariah.

Comment

Originally posted by ECE
                                                        There's no 'so' cauz there's no conclusion. Duh. I just found it hilarious how one moment she was complementing her and the next she was callin' her fugly

Comment

Originally posted by ECE
                                                          Originally posted by ECE
                                                          There's no 'so' cauz there's no conclusion. Duh. I just found it hilarious how one moment she was complementing her and the next she was callin' her fugly
                                                          thats funny indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by HITS Daily Double
                                                            NO NARM, NO FOUL: As it turns out, Ariana Grande is set to receive the Breakthrough Artist of the Year award at Music Biz 2014 (previously known as the NARM Convention), which starts tomorrow at the Century Plaza Hotel. Music Business Association chief Jim Donio goes into detail about what to expect at the confab as HITS’ retail maven Mark Pearson hangs on Jim’s every word in their annual NARM week conversation—damn, we just did it again. (5/5a)
                                                            Get that Breakthrough Artist of the Year award girl!

Comment

Originally posted by famelous
                                                              Thank God! I'm not a fan of that cute, girly and sweet look. I'd rather her spice it up a bit. Can't wait for the new single!
                                                              I think the ''sexy, bad girl'' persona/image doesn't fit Ariana.

Excited for some new music! amazingly talented artist!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X