Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DW is the album that made me stan.
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra


    - Ugh, those feels again

    Comment


    • If the song with Gaga goes to number one Ariana will become only the second female after Taylor to replace herself at number one, unless theres anyone else I have overlooked, and the female with the most number one debuts. She currently has 3. She also is one of the few females who blocked themselves at one when 7 rings blocked BBUWYG.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        If the song with Gaga goes to number one Ariana will become only the second female after Taylor to replace herself at number one, unless theres anyone else I have overlooked, and the female with the most number one debuts. She currently has 3. She also is one of the few females who blocked themselves at one when 7 rings blocked BBUWYG.
        She won't be #1 this charting week so no.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

          She won't be #1 this charting week so no.
          Why not?

          All we have to wait are Spotify numbers, but so far all numbers look really promising (big YouTube numbers, huge lead on iTunes and good Apple Music numbers).

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tansike View Post

            Why not?

            All we have to wait are Spotify numbers, but so far all numbers look really promising (big YouTube numbers, huge lead on iTunes and good Apple Music numbers).
            Stuck With U won't be #1, it's freefalling.
            Rain On Me will be #1 next week, no doubt about that.
            But this week, it's between Blinding Lights, Say So and Savage Remix.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

              Stuck With U won't be #1, it's freefalling.
              Rain On Me will be #1 next week, no doubt about that.
              But this week, it's between Blinding Lights, Say So and Savage Remix.
              Oh damn, sorry. I kinda forgot there's a week between those two songs

              Comment


              • Nonetheless, it's impressive what she has managed to accomplish in three years.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                Comment


                • Congrats to Ariana, 4 number one debuts, all songs that she wrote, and all her four number ones debuting at one.
                  She really is so powerful at the minute.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X