Sarah Connor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Hope it will come to Spotify next year. And that the older version will return. Which version do you prefer?
    Haven’t heard the new ballad version yet

Comment

• She's releasing a new Christmas album this year. That's what she's been teasing these days on Instagram.

I'm sure it will be better than her first one as she's recording with live instruments and orchestra this time, so I'm sure it's going to sound beautiful.

And I'm sure she'll include new versions of Christmas in my heart and The best side of life

Looking forward. Hope she releases this early November, so she can chart throughout November, December and get her another platinum certification in Germany.

Comment

• So it’s been known, that she’s releasing a new Christmas album this year.

She posted sth on Instagram saying « Not so silent night » coming soon. I think that’s the single I guess?
        The title is weird and I really hope she’s not trying to release a woke Christmas album

Edit:
        Not So Silent Night is the name of the album and the cover for it (she posted it on Instagram) is horrible tho…

Comment

• Originally posted by breatheonme View Post
          So it’s been known, that she’s releasing a new Christmas album this year.

She posted sth on Instagram saying « Not so silent night » coming soon. I think that’s the single I guess?
          The title is weird and I really hope she’s not trying to release a woke Christmas album

Edit:
          Not So Silent Night is the name of the album and the cover for it (she posted it on Instagram) is horrible tho…
          Are you sure this will be a new Christmas album?
          My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

Are you sure this will be a new Christmas album?
            Yes, it’s mentioned in her bio
            « Not so silent night - The Christmas Album »

Comment

• Cool it’s been a while since she’s released something I’m interested in
              1 Majestic |2 Sub Focus |3 Cristoph |4 Subwoolfer |5 Rudimental

Comment

Yes, it’s mentioned in her bio
                « Not so silent night - The Christmas Album »
                Okay! Really looking forward to it. Although I love her German album Muttersprache, I'm hoping she chooses English songs for her Christmas album.
                My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Album being released on the 25th of November apparently. I find it quite late, considering the fact that Christmas songs become bigger and bigger each year. They could drop the album beginning of November and it would sell for a longer time.

Comment

Album being released on the 25th of November apparently. I find it quite late, considering the fact that Christmas songs become bigger and bigger each year. They could drop the album beginning of November and it would sell for a longer time.
                    I can imagine Germany (like the Netherlands) don't get into Christmas before December. They may think it will go off the radar if they release it too soon?

Comment

• So her upcoming Christmas album is up for preorders. It contains 12 NEW original Christmas songs! No covers!

Comment

• The tracklist is as follows:

Jolly Time Of Year
                        Ring Out The Bells
                        Not So Silent Night
                        Blame It On The Mistletoe
                        24th
                        (1,2,3,4) Shots Of Patron
                        Christmas 2066
                        Santa, If You’re There
                        Quiet White
                        Come Home
                        I Think I’m In Love With You

Deluxe edition bonus tracks:
                        Don’t You Know That It’s Christmas
                        The Christmas Song

One cover (The Christmas Song) only on the Deluxe version of the album.

1,2,3,4 Shots of Patron sounds like a Mariah title tbh

Curious to see how an album full of original christmas material will sound like tbh. It's not something we're actually used to.

Comment

• I'm surprised she is going back to English after the huge success with German. Wonder how this will do...

Comment

• I'll hope she will reach the number 1 spot in the German album chart As an artist she grew on me, i really love her German albums Universal does a good job to promote Sarah I think this Christmas album won't ben that cheesy as here previous English albums

Comment

• Listened to the previews on Itunes and truly this is a great record! It's super fresh sounding, some songs with classic Christmas vibes but others that are quite neutral and don't sound too christmassy.

I'm surprised she managed to create 12 completely new Christmas songs that already kind of sound like classics. If this was released by a global star, critics would've loved this and it would definitely turn into a classic Christmas album in the future.

1,2,3,4 Shots of Patron is the sound I want her to go for if she ever does English music again. That one is a total bop

The only song that sounds kind of out of place is "Not so silent night". It's a kind of rock song and throws you out of the mood of the album somehow

Bonus track Don't you know that it's Christmas is really nice, definitely worth it.

She's the Queen of Christmas in Germany, definitely

A very cohesive and beautiful record.

Comment

• The album is great It's so original and different from the other classic Christmas albums Let's hope for a #1 in the German album chart!

Comment

• I love most of the album. Just not fond of the f-word on a Christmas song, so I'll skip those, but other than that it's a great album.

Comment

• Number 1 in the German midweek album chart

Comment

• Number 1 in Germany this week! Making her have number 1 albums in three different decades in Germany!

Comment

• In Germany, the album drops from 1 to 3 this week.

Ring out the bells charts for the first time at 41.

The best side of life re-enters at 58.

She's the Queen of German Christmas tbh Christmas in my heart should probably re-enter this season too.

Comment

• Her album is back to number 1 this week!

Ring out the bells falls from 41 to 60.

The best side of life climbs from 58 to 42.

Christmas in my heart re-enters this season again, this week at 77.

Comment

• Ring out the bells sees a climb this week from 60 to 54!

The best side of life climbs one more spot from 42 to 41.

Christmas in my heart also sees a small climb from 77 to 72.

Her latest Christmas album drops from 1 to 2 this week.
                                            Album chartrun so far: 1 - 3 - 1 - 2

She’s completely slaying this season in Germany!

Comment

• Yeaa, that is amazing what is happing now. She is having ~600k plays daily "Ring Out the Bells" on Spotify. That is incredible!
                                              Last edited by Altec; Mon December 19, 2022, 15:49.

Comment

• "Ring Out the Bells" Spotify Charts
                                                #30 Germany
                                                #46 Austria
                                                #57 Switzerland
                                                #174 Ireland
                                                #197 Latvia

Comment

• Not so silent night stumbles from 2 to 4 this week.

The best side of life climbs from 41 to 37.

Ring out the bells drops from 54 to 58.

Christmas in my heart climbs from 72 to 66.

Comment

I love most of the album. Just not fond of the f-word on a Christmas song, so I'll skip those, but other than that it's a great album.
                                                    I didn't like that either, it really puts me off.

Be that as it may, it was nice to hear her sing in English again. Here's hoping for another proper English studio album.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X