This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attractive blonde female singers

As a big fan of beautiful blonde female singers I will like to start this thread for introducing not very popular singers.

Kobra Paige is a Canadian singer and songwriter. She is the founder, lead singer, and songwriter for the hard rock and metal band Kobra and the Lotus. She was also a touring, guest vocalist for Kamelot and Metal All Stars.

P.S : All your recommendations are welcome, but please don't spam this thread by worldwide music superstars.
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Erin Gipson

Possibly you could know her before, she was a participant in US version of TV show "Beauty and the Geek".

Last edited by LastDreamer; Sun April 26, 2020, 20:28.
    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Based on that cover of "Black Velvet", that Kobra girl should be banned from coming close to a microphone ever again... lol

By the way nice name
      jio CHARTS NOW: 28/9/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10472377

Comment

Clare Grogan of The Altered Images. True beauty queen. She hadn't need to take off their clothes to be sexy.

My Likes On Soundcloud
        Last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover View Post
          Clare Grogan of The Altered Images. True beauty queen. She hadn't need to take off their clothes to be sexy.
          She aged very well and still beautiful in 2010s.

Last edited by LastDreamer; Sun April 26, 2020, 20:32.

Comment

Graaf

90s pop group Graaf consists of two Swedish glamour models by the name of Hannah and Magdalena Graaf. The two earned notoriety for appearing in men's magazines together.

Last edited by LastDreamer; Mon April 27, 2020, 06:24.

Comment

I'm sorry, you like these singers because they're "beautiful and blonde" or because you think they're actually talented? Cause this screams objectification to me and I think it's really kind of creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                I'm sorry, you like these singers because they're "beautiful and blonde" or because you think they're actually talented?
                For me good singer is not only singer, she must be a nice/cute person and attractive (at least not ugly) for me.
                Last edited by LastDreamer; Mon April 27, 2020, 10:14.

Comment

Diana Jasilionite

She represented her home country (Lithuania) on New Wave 2012.

Comment

This thread is sending me
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                    X