Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grammys 2021 Thread (info, predictions, nominations, wins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abi View Post
    Those names are very expected although I'm a little surprised about Bad Bunny. He's been having a great year though.

I wonder if Post is launching a new era cause in that case this year's gonna be packed with many major artists rumored to be releasing soon as well.
    Post might perform his Pokemon single? It was released a couple weeks ago and probably got a good check from Nintendo for it.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

Post might perform his Pokemon single? It was released a couple weeks ago and probably got a good check from Nintendo for it.
      I see. I thought it was just a quick little single that he won't bother to promote.

Comment

• I don't know

Grammys aren't even that big on premieres, I don't know why all these artists are centering their campaigns around it this year
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Last edited by BeeBoy; Sat March 6, 2021, 20:10.
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I'm assuming during the Oprah interview as rumoured?
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I'm assuming during the Oprah interview as rumoured?
              Most likely. Clever to be honest.

I'm assuming the shortest box is either BTS or SZA or H.E.R. I think they're just doing the names randomly instead of alphabetically. One of the longest boxes is definitely Meghan Thee Stallion.

Comment

Most likely. Clever to be honest.

I'm assuming the shortest box is either BTS or SZA or H.E.R. I think they're just doing the names randomly instead of alphabetically. One of the longest boxes is definitely Meghan Thee Stallion.
                I still think it'll be alphabetical but we'll see.

I think the smallest box is BTS, and H.E.R. would be the box right below that one.

I mean I don't care, just give me that Beyoncé confirmation
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• My predictions:

Before y'all say anything. Yes I'm a graphic designer and yes I'm bored as hell. It's a slow Sunday for me leave me alone.

Also Ska8er I think you're right, this might be alphabetical and let me just say, let us prepare our clown makeups on.

Comment

• Brilliant, thanks for that abi. Some good guesses there, although I don't think Travis will be on the show.

I think that HAIM won't get to perform but H.E.R. might. HAIM already have a Grammy gig during the week, and the Grammys love to have H.E.R. as much as possible. Bieber will also definitely perform, he's nominated and his new single/album are too close to the ceremony not to be. The same theory goes for Silk Sonic.

I'm also expecting Coldplay and Phoebe Bridges, and hoping for Jacob Collier.
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Ska8er H.E.R. could fit in instead of HAIM only if they used slightly smaller font so it's a possibility. Phoebe Bridges could fit in the box next to Megan again only if the font's slightly smaller. Your other candidates, couldn't find the right boxes for them.

Also I have a feeling they're gonna have a second batch of announcements. Last year's ceremony had over 41 performers listed on their website. This poster only has 26 names so far + I think they're only gonna air 8 of the awards during the show, so there's still plenty of time left for more performers.

Comment

My predictions:

-

Before y'all say anything. Yes I'm a graphic designer and yes I'm bored as hell. It's a slow Sunday for me leave me alone.

Also Ska8er I think you're right, this might be alphabetical and let me just say, let us prepare our clown makeups on.
                        I was gonna say this looks so real.
                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• A commercial aired showing performers:

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Yeah I posted about that yesterday.

We'll find out the rest today.

abi there were many performers but the performances themselves were around 20something. They could have a cheeky "many more" at the end there
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• They're announcing on Twitter right now. Most of my predictions + the leaked ads were correct. And it's actually Chris Martin instead of Coldplay.

Comment

• It's on their website. No Adele or Bey...

Today (Sunday, March 7) the Recording Academy announced the full lineup for the 2021 GRAMMY Awards show, officially known as the 63rd GRAMMY Awards. Performers include Bad Bunny, Black Pumas, Cardi B, BTS, Brandi Carlile, DaBaby, Doja Cat, Billie Eilish, Mickey Guyton, Haim, Brittany Howard, Miranda Lambert, Lil Baby, Dua Lipa, Chris Martin, John Mayer, Megan Thee Stallion, Maren Morris, Post Malone, Roddy Ricch, Harry Styles, and Taylor Swift. Artists will be coming together, while still safely apart, to play music for each other as a community and celebrate the music that unites us all.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• PERFORMERS:
                                  Taylor Swift
                                  Miranda Lambert
                                  Maren Morris
                                  John Mayer
                                  HAIM
                                  Mickey Guyton
                                  Chris Martin
                                  DaBaby
                                  Billie Eilish
                                  Cardi B
                                  Megan Thee Stallion
                                  Harry Styles
                                  Black Pumas
                                  BTS
                                  Brandi Carlile
                                  Brittany Howard
                                  Doja Cat
                                  Dua Lipa
                                  Post Malone
                                  Bad Bunny
                                  Roddy Rich
                                  Lil Baby

HOSTED BY:
                                  Trevor Noah

Comment

It's on their website. No Adele or Bey...
                                    Are they forgetting Megan Thee Stallion too or what? Who was that longest box for? Collabs?

Edit: Nevermind she's on the website. I think they forgot to post her on Twitter (?).

Comment

• That performers list is utterly dire.

Harry might just be enough to not make it a total washout.

Comment

• Hmm kinda disappointed about the high amount of c-listers and people who are not even nominated or juts up for one award. Why is Jhene at the pre-show with this line up? Not fair tbh
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

It's on their website. No Adele or Bey...

I mean fans were getting their hopes up (myself included) but I think it was pretty clear that they won't be announced this way even if they come
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I'm surprised the GRAMMYs been showing SO MUCH love for Cardi B. It's gonna be her third time performing there already and her second album is not even out yet.

Comment

• I'm not surprised about Adele or Beyoncé. Even if they launch their new single(s) at the Grammys, they wouldn't be announced now. I expect an announcement on Wednesday or Thursday if the single will be released next Friday to coincide with Grammy performance.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                I'm not surprised about Adele or Beyoncé. Even if they launch their new single(s) at the Grammys, they wouldn't be announced now. I expect an announcement on Wednesday or Thursday if the single will be released next Friday to coincide with Grammy performance.
                                                Fingers crossed. Also 22 performers have been announced today. Yesterday's poster had 26 names. So they're definitely keeping the remaining 4 as a surprise, whoever these people are.

Comment

Fingers crossed. Also 22 performers have been announced today. Yesterday's poster had 26 names. So they're definitely keeping the remaining 4 as a surprise, whoever these people are.
                                                  If Bee and Adele will launch new single, it will be an event so it only logical to make a seperate announcement for them. Imagine Adele, Beyoncé and Rihanna all dropping singles and performing at the Grammys
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Yes just came here to post this! They still have something in store
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                    X