Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grammys 2021 Thread (info, predictions, nominations, wins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

If Bee and Adele will launch new single, it will be an event so it only logical to make a seperate announcement for them. Imagine Adele, Beyoncé and Rihanna all dropping singles and performing at the Grammys
    I have a feeling it's Bey, Adele, Bruno & Anderson .Paak although I've tried to fit in their names inside the boxes earlier and none of them could fit anywhere.

As for Rih, I've honestly lost hopes in her. The album's ready whenever it's ready I guess.

Comment

• I agree with everyone, although it would have been nice to know from now, they wouldn't announce them with the other performers. The last two times Bey performed was announced at a last minute surprise (for Drunk In Love literally hours before the show). I am positive she'll perform. Worst case scenario is her popping up during Megan's performance.

Similarly, Adele has been rumoured by many and for far too long to not be true.

Having said that, I am very frustrated with the performers. I don't understand why John Mayer and Cardi are there when actual nominees are missing. Where's Jacob Collier, Chloe x Halle, Jhené Aiko, Phoebe, or any of the Best Rap Album nominees?
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• ^Yeah they did my girl Jhene dirty. I was rooting hard for Chilombo and she only ended up getting a pre-show slot.

Comment

• Yeah I think Riri will come later, probably summer. There have been 0 rumors around her dropping anything soon and that has never happened with her ever.

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
            Fingers crossed. Also 22 performers have been announced today. Yesterday's poster had 26 names. So they're definitely keeping the remaining 4 as a surprise, whoever these people are.
            If that's the case then I expect the four names to be Adele, Bey, Bieber and Silk Sonic. There's no way the last two acts released singles so close to the ceremony and won't be performing. I was more shocked they weren't there than for Adele/Bey.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Let me go to being a graphic designer myself and solve yesterday's boxes.

Comment

• Yeah Bieber especially! Album announced for the Friday before. Single just dropped. Scooter paying for his nomations and all. There has to be a slot for him.

ChloexHalle I guess the problem is that Halle is still shooting in London right? I mean they probably won't even attend at this point.
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                  Yeah Bieber especially! Album announced for the Friday before. Single just dropped. Scooter paying for his nomations and all. There has to be a slot for him.

ChloexHalle I guess the problem is that Halle is still shooting in London right? I mean they probably won't even attend at this point.
                  CxH have been recording performances for months haha, they should have kept one behind for the show. I'm surprised they don't have one prepared, they performed literally everywhere else.
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Here are the Betting favourites for some categories:

Album of the Year - Folklore (Taylor Swift)
                    Record of the Year - Don't Start Now (Dua Lipa)
                    Song of the Year - Cardigan (Taylor Swift)
                    Best New Artist - Megan Thee Stallion
                    Best Pop Vocal Album - Folklore (Taylor Swift)
                    Best Pop Duo/Group Performance - Exile (Taylor Swift ft. Bon Iver)
                    Best Rock Album - The New Abnormal (The Strokes)
                    Best Rock Song - Shameika (Fiona Apple)
                    Best R&B Song - Black Parade (Beyonce)
                    Best Rap Song - Savage (Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyonce)

Comment

• That performer's list doesnt excite me
                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Let me go to being a graphic designer myself and solve yesterday's boxes.
                        Here you go:

Unless they're playing with us and put the remaining four names not alphabetically & use different fonts then I legit I have 0 clue. Adele, Bey, Biebz, Silk Sonic don't fit in anywhere.

Comment

• Maybe it's Adele & Beyonce together or Bruno Mars & Anderson Paak seperate?

I mean there are many possibilities in the end. If they want surprises, they want to want to create confusion
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Also the two boxes at the bottom are slightly wider than the others vertically. Maybe it's for the accent in "É". And indeed BeeBoy Adele & Beyonce fit in perfectly in the bottom left box. The others still don't fit anywhere. Let me think of other big names.

I really have too much time y'all.

Comment

• Thanks again abi

I'm so over them and the unecessary mustery lol. I guess one artist will be announced per day.
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Also the two boxes at the bottom are slightly wider than the others vertically. Maybe it's for the accent in "É". And indeed BeeBoy Adele & Beyonce fit in perfectly in the bottom left box. The others still don't fit anywhere. Let me think of other big names.

I really have too much time y'all.
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I'm hella bored leave me alone.

Comment

• I heard Beyonce Katy and Missy Elliott are performing together.
                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Alright so the longest box might be Tamika D. Mallory (she's listed on their website). The other two boxes let me just say Demi Lovato & Nicki Minaj fit in perfectly. Katy could fit it too.

That's it i'm done.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                        I heard Beyonce Katy and Missy Elliott are performing together.
                                        Also the producer said NO Adele!

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post

Also the producer said NO Adele!
                                          I mean people are just making random guesses at this stage lol

Comment

• I would be sad if there's no Adele because that would probably mean her new album won't be coming anytime soon and most likely not before fall
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• For a ceremony that was supposedly "over" and "cancelled" a few months ago peeps seem pretty interested

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I mean people are just making random guesses at this stage lol
                                                Not really, the Adele thing started from twitter, and nothing more

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/07/a...swift-bts.html

Comment

• Winston says. “There’s one artist that may, in the end, not be able to make it here due to rules of the country they’re currently in. There’s one immigration issue that we’ve got left.”

Source
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                                    Winston says. “There’s one artist that may, in the end, not be able to make it here due to rules of the country they’re currently in. There’s one immigration issue that we’ve got left.”

Source
                                                    Hmmm. If it's really for Adele, isn't Dua British too? I think it might be Wizkid, he's from Nigeria. Or Burna Boy. Both are nominated + seem to be making moves in the States.
                                                    Last edited by abi; Sun March 7, 2021, 21:33.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X