Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grammys 2021 Thread (info, predictions, nominations, wins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    I don't know I feel it's kinda refreshing to have some live performance feeling.

I don't know what happened to Dua but I simply can't believe it's the same girl who gave some of the worst performances to single handedly saving the future of main pop girls
    She deffo practiced, but I also think she got a choreographer that plays to her strengths. You can still see her struggling at times.

Great medley though. A bit weird they didn't do a bit of Un Dia too. It was nominated and Bad Bunny was right there
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Definitely but she could even hit the most basic moves last era it was serving second hand embarrassement

​​​​​​

I just knew Anderson and Bruni would elevate the song live. I think it finally clicked with me
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Definitely but she could even hit the most basic moves last era it was serving second hand embarrassement

​​​​​​
        Fair far

Silk Sonic is borderline corny but I like it for now
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• JesusChrist, can they just avoid those annoying Eurovision postcards?
          Last edited by Beautyisbeauty; Mon March 15, 2021, 03:12.
          Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• Taylor's medley is a bit of a mess. The staging is cringy, the song changes aren't the most seamless, and the other two are unecessary.

Having said that, August is one of the year's best songs and she seems like she's having a great time.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Yeah I didn't like what was served.. I like Willow and August though. She shouldve stuck to playing the guitar herself
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• WHAT
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Lol I knew it. If Gaga wins pop album, it's over for Taylor and Dua

Comment

• Omfg. I always said. Had they submitted Watermelon Sugar to general field he would've sweeped
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Everyone was waiting for the pop genre to see where Dua or Taylor stand, and neither of them got it.

If they don't get Best Pop Vocal Album either then AOTY will probably go to Jacob Collier.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I think that mightve been the biggest surprise so far
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Billie, Dua, Taylor all being nominated in general field and then losing is shocking
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I'm just getting in. Who have been the big winners and losers so far. Briefly . Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                              I'm just getting in. Who have been the big winners and losers so far. Briefly . Thanks
                              Megan won Best New Artist
                              Miranda Lambert Best Country Album
                              Harry Styles Best Pop Song

That's all the awards given out so far
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Here is a good live stream

Comment

• Genuinely surprised aRatchet isn’t here to see his boo through. I know it’s 2 or 3 am in his hole but BeeBoy is here. I guess the good sis saw the writing on the wall.
                                  Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                                  You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

Billie, Dua, Taylor all being nominated in general field and then losing is shocking
                                    Not really. BRP shamelessly working overtime. Rock/Alternative and R&B categories already proved it. And Pop could do it as well.

Comment

• Warners campaign for Dua was huge. She has been Everywhere whereas Harry was very lowkey. Taylor released a second album during voting period. Strong competition.
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Ok. But let's handout some awards already

Comment

• First female chocolate artist nominated in a country category?
                                          Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                                          You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Well it's a 3 hour+ show and they only left like 8 awards what did ya think would happen.

Who is this girl? I love her voice
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                              First female chocolate artist nominated in a country category?
                                              Na Beyons was nominated for Daddy Lessons in 2017
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

Megan won Best New Artist
                                                Miranda Lambert Best Country Album
                                                Harry Styles Best Pop Song

That's all the awards given out so far
                                                Thanks. WTF is with all there GEO restricted streams that can detect VPNs. I mean what is the point of having the internet when they block you from using the very technology they created.

Comment

Well it's a 3 hour+ show and they only left like 8 awards what did ya think would happen.

Who is this girl? I love her voice
                                                  Not me being unable to watch the stupid link i found LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Thanks. WTF is with all there GEO restricted streams that can detect VPNs. I mean what is the point of having the internet when they block you from using the very technology they created.
                                                    Yeah it's annoying. I even tried to download a VPN but it didn't work. I'm using the periscope stream.
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X