Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grammys 2021 Thread (info, predictions, nominations, wins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Na Beyons was nominated for Daddy Lessons in 2017
    No sis, you know as well as I do that the Karens couldn’t let that happen. https://www.google.com/amp/s/pitchfo...committee/amp/
    Originally posted by abi on GOAT
    You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Na Beyons was nominated for Daddy Lessons in 2017
      She was not nominated in the category.

Comment

• Her is winning song of the year me thinks

Comment

• Ahh sorry I confused it with don't hurt yourself in Rock performance
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

Yeah it's annoying. I even tried to download a VPN but it didn't work. I'm using the periscope stream.
            Same. I changed my location to Canada, the US and Germany and nothing worked. The periscope is ok now LOL. It was glitching like hell earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
              Her is winning song of the year me thinks
              I'll be fuming if that happens.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• The Bones was huge though in US though for a country song to be fair.
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Oh sh*t here we go

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Not them passing through the winners like that
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I think Tayloo will take it.

Comment

• H.E.R. won SOTY
                        My music library: LAST.FM

Comment

I'll be fuming if that happens.
                          Sorry sis.

Comment

• Again, I stan anything BLM-related.

Comment

• ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!??!?!
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Did the presenter just shade Timmy LOL

Comment

• Not Bey showing up at the last minute and getting snubbed again. Why do they do her like that....
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Im still confused about the difference between SOTY and ROTY, I tuned out when he was explaining.

Comment

• Honestly what's up with all the H.E.R. love? I do not get it.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                        Im still confused about the difference between SOTY and ROTY, I tuned out when he was explaining.
                                        Song is lyrics, record is production. That's the easiest way to think about it.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• SOTY focuses on the lyrics/songwriting

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Another ten minute ad break. Let me wash and floss my teeth.

Comment

• I kinda live for the fact that the biggest underdog won tbh
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• OMG THAT’S KING?! I THOUGHT THAT WAS MEGHAN! I DIDN’T RECOGNIZE HA WITH THE MASK, I ASSUMED SHE DIDN’T SHOW UP (I just started watching 20 mins ago ). Don’t take back my King card y’all.

Jay lookin like a Weeknd reject.

Comment

• Great upset. And tomorrow she could also become an Oscar nominee. Industry really loves her.
                                                  Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

Not Bey showing up at the last minute and getting snubbed again. Why do they do her like that....
                                                    I don't think Bey can't even remotely come close to be considered "a snubbed artist"... and she'll probably get Record of the Year with Megan.
                                                    VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

Working...
                                                    X