X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still a possibility as of today....

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
      LiLo covered Jingle Bell Rock for her new Christmas movie. It's so fetch.
      Whatever, I'm getting cheese fries.

Also, this movie is set in Colorado and I needed an excuse to share that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalweb View Post
        Still a possibility as of today....

If England wins the shiny the Christmas timeline might become even more ridiculous than usual
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Comment

• Awww Metalweb beat me to the festive version of "Three Lions"!

Let's go for something a bit different - it's a festive song, and not one that I believe has ever had an official single release, and so its only release has been on the bonus disc of the Divine Comedy greatest hits package that came out earlier this year.

Matthew's All Time Worst Acts

Comment

• Here is Kevin Downswell and Reggae Christmas Medley for your listening pleasure
              1 Majestic |2 Sub Focus |3 Cristoph |4 Subwoolfer |5 Rudimental

Comment

• matthew_dixon gone for an indie holiday tune, I am going for the other side of the pond's take on that - with a country twang.

Comment

• Backstreet Boys - Happy Days (Official Audio)

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

have you heard the recently released h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ last christmas

Comment

• Thriller
                      Thriller commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Random! Karen’s better than that.

• Day 12: A funny seasonal song

I suspect the mileage will vary on this one. There's a lot of corny novelty songs out there.

I thought about including one of the many Hanukkah songs that simply repurposes another song and puts Hanukkah words to it just for the variety. But when I think of songs that really made me laugh the first time I heard it, it's this one. It's the story of a twisted girl and the rather unusual doll she wants for Christmas.

Mona Abboud - The Pretty Little Dolly

Comment

• The Snowmen...a Top Twenty hit from '81.

On reflection, not sure if this is funny or a bit scary!

Last edited by Metalweb; Sun December 4, 2022, 16:15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalweb View Post
                        The Snowmen...a Top Twenty hit from '81.

On reflection, not sure if this is funny or a bit scary!
                        I vote terrifying.

Comment

• “I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas” by Gayla Peevey

those poor parents!

Comment

• Skip to 2:50 for the actual song and to see Holly Valance mime “so excited you might wee”.

Comment

• I have two - one is very family friendly, Sergio Pizzorno x Noel Fielding

the other one is very NSFW - Trinidad James' "Black Santa"

Comment

• cheapthrills
                                cheapthrills commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Tuesday is NSFW day if you want to hold on to that one.

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                              Skip to 2:50 for the actual song and to see Holly Valance mime “so excited you might wee”.

Keith Lemon is one truly shameless individual
                              Well done Mel B for taking all of that Bo Selecta on the chin

Comment

• I love Proper Crimbo

In the name of variety, here’s a Christmas love song warning you against falling in love with an elf, surprisingly called ‘Never Fall in Love With An Elf’, from the musical Elf, based on the movie Elf.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Mr Blobby - Christmas In Blobbyland

If you thought the Xmas no.1 “Mr Blobby” was tuneless shite, then you’ll be in for a treat with the underrated follow up “Christmas In Blobbyland” featuring uncredited vocals from the Crinkly Bottom himself, Noel Edmonds. It’s side splitting!
                                  1 Majestic |2 Sub Focus |3 Cristoph |4 Subwoolfer |5 Rudimental

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                    Day 10 11: A non-English seasonal song
                                    My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

Day 11 12: A seasonal song released this year
                                      I love the new Christmas albums by Debbie Gibson and Sarah Connor. But I'll go with Debbie for this one:

My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

Day 12 13: A funny seasonal song
                                        Meghan Trainor: Christmas Coupon

Comment

Day 12: A funny seasonal song

I suspect the mileage will vary on this one. There's a lot of corny novelty songs out there.

I thought about including one of the many Hanukkah songs that simply repurposes another song and puts Hanukkah words to it just for the variety. But when I think of songs that really made me laugh the first time I heard it, it's this one. It's the story of a twisted girl and the rather unusual doll she wants for Christmas.

Mona Abboud - The Pretty Little Dolly

That one was so funny. xD

Can't think of a seasonal song that I haven't posted (Lonely Christmas) other than parody songs.
                                          Find me here:

https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

Comment

• Day 14: Your least favorite seasonal song

As RayRay not-so-subtly pointed out the day numbering has been off so we are up to Day 14. So now, it's time to take your frustration out on the song you hear every year that you just cannot stand. And yet, like Groundhog Day, it comes back to annoy you.

For me, it doesn't matter what version - yes, even Whitney's version - I have to turn it off or get away. And that's The Little Drummer Boy - perhaps when I was a kid, I found the story charming, but all those pa-rum-pum-pum-pums get old about two seconds in. I mean, we get it, you're a drummer boy - no need to remind us every damn line.

Whitney Houston - The Little Drummer Boy

Comment

• Justin Bieber's ‘Mistletoe’

It doesn't deserve to be neither watched not listened to, it's that cringe , so I won't post any video/audio link , if you wanna check it out well sensei google is yer friend

Comment

• btw I thought the challenge was that it had to do with garbage or be related to it somehow , not that it was a bad song lol, I was ready to post something else

Comment

Working...
                                                X