• Re: Pick The Singles ['The Fame']

1. Just Dance
      2. Poker Face
      3. LoveGame
      4. Paparazzi
      5. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
      ? Girls' Generation ?
      ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• [center:28vd92xa]

Thanks for participating.
        You guys have spoken and these 5 songs are the most popular single choices from 'The Fame' :
        (in order of receiving the most votes)

1. Just Dance
        2. Poker Face
        3. Paparazzi
        4. LoveGame
        5. Starstruck

[/center:28vd92xa]
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• [center:1t4kk9zn]

Tracklist:

Wannabe
          Say You'll Be There
          2 Become 1
          Love Thing
          Last Time Lover
          Mama
          Who Do You Think You Are
          Something Kinda Funny
          Naked
          If U Can't Dance

Actual singles:

1. Wannabe
          2. Say You'll Be There
          3. 2 Become 1
          4. Mama
          5. Who Do You Think You Are
          Discuss your single choices for Spice Girls' iconic debut album 'Spice'. Please pick the songs (max. 5) you would have released. You may explain why you think these songs would have made good singles, if you want.[/center:1t4kk9zn]
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Re: Pick The Singles ['Spice']

I doubt i'd change anything. All the singles were imo the best choices for a single. As much as i love Love thing it just means its one of the main highlights out of the album tracks.

Comment

• Mama is bland so maybe replace it with their TLC rip-off, Last Time Lover?

And release Who Do You Think You Are? in the U.S. It could have been a huge ghey classic here!
              Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

1. Wannabe
                2. Say You'll Be There
                3. 2 Become 1
                4. Love Thing
                5. Who Do You Think You Are
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Canít change perfection

Comment

Spice was fine.

Spiceworld would be a more interesting album to discuss

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                      Spice was fine.

Spiceworld would be a more interesting album to discuss
                      Later
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I wouldn't change anything. "Love Thing" would have been a great single but it was so much like "Wannabe". The singles were great and it was nice that it sounded so different from each other.

Comment

• 1. Wannabe
                          2. Say You'll Be There
                          3. 2 Become 1
                          4. Mama/Who Do You Think You Are
                          5. Love Thing

All 4 singles were perfect. As was Love Thing.
                          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I can still remember my childhood with all the songs. As much as their success was short-lived, not a lot of artists have that huge Beatles-like impact.

Comment

• 1. Wannabe
                              2. Say You'll Be There
                              3. 2 Become 1
                              4. Mama
                              5. Love Thing / Naked
                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• 1 Say You'll Be There
                                2 2 Become 1
                                3 Who Do You Think You Are
                                4 Mama
                                5 Naked
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                  I can still remember my childhood with all the songs. As much as their success was short-lived, not a lot of artists have that huge Beatles-like impact.
                                  I agree. Theirs success and its impact are out of this world. Their 2 studio albums with all 5 of them are two absolute classics. They really took over the world.
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                                    Originally posted by GetBack
                                    I can still remember my childhood with all the songs. As much as their success was short-lived, not a lot of artists have that huge Beatles-like impact.
                                    I agree. Theirs success and its impact are out of this world. Their 2 studio albums with all 5 of them are two absolute classics. They really took over the world.
                                    Yup. Huge success in music, cinema and dolls. Hell, I bet the wallpaper was the top selling wallpaper that year too
                                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

I just canít imagine changing it, but Laat Time Lover was my favourite album track.
                                      1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Last Time Lover is in my top 3 SG songs

Comment

new round up soon. get your 'Spice' votes in
                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• WDYTYA is so boring. Love Thing is miles better.
                                            But i believe WDYTYA would be a hit in US.
                                            Last Time Lover is also underrated and could've been a sexy hit for them.

Comment

• Please do this for Spiceworld too.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                                I just can’t imagine changing it, but Laat Time Lover was my favourite album track.
                                                Good to see some love for this track. When the whole Spice phenomenon hit, I was way more into R&B than pop, so my ears were much more into LTL, SKF and IUCD than Wannabe or Who Do You Think You Are.

That said, my favourites - apart from SYBT - were also the sexiest and there's no way Virgin (lol) would have promoted them when their core fan base were young girls. And like has been said, you can hardly argue with their logic in choosing singles.
                                                Baaaaad relationship??
                                                The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                                  I just canít imagine changing it, but Laat Time Lover was my favourite album track.
                                                  Good to see some love for this track. When the whole Spice phenomenon hit, I was way more into R&B than pop, so my ears were much more into LTL, SKF and IUCD than Wannabe or Who Do You Think You Are.

That said, my favourites - apart from SYBT - were also the sexiest and there's no way Virgin (lol) would have promoted them when their core fan base were young girls. And like has been said, you can hardly argue with their logic in choosing singles.
                                                  Baaaaad relationship??
                                                  The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Working...
                                                  X