Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate Female Acts 2018 (99)

[19 POINTS] - Florence + The Machine

I love Florence. The first two albums are classics in my book. Especially 'Ceremonials'. Gosh I love that record.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Not really into anything I know by Florence and The Machine.
      Is there any song that could make me change my mind? What is her biggest hit?
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Florence (+ the Machine), one of my all time favorite artists
        Lungs, Ceremonials and HBHBHB are all in my top 15, or even top 10, favorite albums of all time

Comment

So low
          She deserved much higher position.

Her latest singles are wonderful... HUNGER and BIG GOD
          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I'm surprised she isn't higher. Her music is not my cup of tea, but she's the real deal.
            Floped and localed

Comment

Her voice annoys the hell out of me but i liked her previous album.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay
                Not really into anything I know by Florence and The Machine.
                !

Comment

Used to be a massive fan in high school, but went off her later. I respect her as an artist and still play an occasional song, but mostly not a fan anymore.

Hunger off her new album is one of her best songs.
                  last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon
                    I respect her as an artist and still play an occasional song, but mostly not a fan.
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon

Hunger off her new album is one of her best songs.
                      Just listened to it. If that's one of her best songs, she's not for me.
                      Thank u, next.

Comment

Comment

Re: Ultimate Female Acts 2018 (98)

Not my cup of tea either.

Comment

I have never been into Hillary Duff.

I don't vote for Florence in this countdown, only in that one for groups. Anyway their album this year wasn't what I was waiting for. Seems like Ceremonials will always be her best one with a huge gap.
                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Why is she here? but seriously, did she release any new music recently? Such a weird comeback.

She has some cute teen bops I liked as a kid. Come Clean is irresistibly catchy!
                              last.fm

Comment

Hilary Duff top 100?! I mean I loved Sparks three years back but...

Don’t know Carole very well but know of several of her songs, Florence is generally great.

Comment

Awwww, Hillary Duff - she's such a sweetheart. I wish I had thought to include her. Sparks was a great comeback for her and I am still here for her

As for Florence, RayRay, I know her biggest hit stateside was Dog Days Are Over.

I like Florence enough, I guess. BUt not as much as HIllary ;) Perhaps this comment should go to unpopular opinions.

Comment

Surprised Noahh didn't take part. Duff would have been even higher.

I think I like two songs by her "Sparks" and "Breathe In. Breathe Out".
                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I'm here for Florence, in small doses.

I don't recall a single song by Hilary Duff.

Comment

Comment

Katie Melua is a very talented singer. I am glad I saw her live and fell in love with "Nine Billion Bicycles" - She's not really my "cup of tea" but I appreciate her artistry.
                                          I should try to get into her music again.
                                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Katie has a nice voice and I really like a handful of songs. Unfortunately I find her quite bland and vanilla
                                            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

After years of charting just outside the top 100, she’s finally entered it!

Definitely one of my favourites ever, her voice is magical.
                                              last.fm

Comment

Re: Ultimate Female Acts 2018 (97)

OH crap - that's two in a row I should have thought of :evil:

My very first signature on UKMix was even quoting one of her songs. She's wonderful. Can I trade my pity vote for The Andrews Sisters and give it to Katie?

Comment

Don’t see the problem with voting people who haven’t released music for a few years, that would exclude loads of high charting acts. It helps with Hilary that she’s still in the public eye quite a bit with her excellent TV show and her last album was fantastic.

Melua is so underrated, great to see her chart.

Comment

Re: Ultimate Female Acts 2018 (97)

Hilary Duff? I don't think i've ever heard a song of her tbh.

I used to like Katie's debut album but gone off her music later.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X