Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lithuanian pop (Music paradise for girl groups fans)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is my birthday, so let's listen a lady from my avatar.

It's Kristina Ivanova (from YVA) and her other music project - girl group Magnit.

Magnit - Laiko Rate

Magnit - Meile Kaip Kine

My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

Lithuanian singer Rasa Kausiute took 1st place in 2011 International contest in Palanga with her cover version of Lady Gaga's main hit "Bad Romance".

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

Indre Stonkuviene - Moteru Pasaulyje

Comment

Nijole - Meile Tikiu

Comment

100 % pure pop from girl group Braskes ("Strawberries")

Meiles Daina

Braske

Comment

Fantastic discovery today.

Lithuanian cover version of the one from my all-time favourite songs.

Blogos Mergaites and 69 Danguje - Norim Buti Vaikais

Comment

From Tier 2 groups Blogos Mergaites were my favourites together with Magnit and Sirdeles.
                I like both their albums - BM (2007) and Truksta Oro (2009).

Blogos Mergaites - Nestabdyk

Blogos Mergaites - Lele

Last edited by LastDreamer; Sun May 5th, 2019, 19:35.

Comment

If you are London resident that ROKA Club is the best place for fans of Lithuanian music.
                  Every 2 weeks you can listen a concert program from any Lithuanian act.

Next big date is 11th May. Kristina's girl group Kristal with "Hit The Dancefloor".

ROKA Club : https://www.facebook.com/radugavenue/

Comment

Pinup Girls - Cirkas

I don't like the original, but a charm of Lithuanian language made me a fan of this song.

Comment

Monika Sedziuviene - Bandysiu

My celebrity crush with the one of the best Lithuanian pop songs from 2018 year.

Comment

Some fresh Lithuanian songs from 2019 year for everybody, who didn't watch my chart.

Vysnios - Laukiu
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fjwsth-kGI

Natalija Bunke - As Skrendu Tau Ant Ranku
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SXRTlxTvHo

Agne Michalenkovaite - Parasiutai
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNA-WgHhsNs

Comment

Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                          In 2017 year all fans of Lithuanian music TV shows got amazing "Muzikinis Issukis" and Monika Sedziuviene was my favourite female participant.
                          How I missed this wonderful performance ?

Comment

Evelina Bakanoviene - Barbe

Cover version of Aqua's main hit on Lithuanian.

Comment

Pop Ladies - We Are The Winners

Ladies did a good attempt with this cover version of the most successful Lithuanian Eurovision entry.

Pop Ladies is like a dream team of popular Lithuanian female singers.
                              It's their golden line-up : Natalija Bunke, Liepa Mondekaite, Katarzyna Niemychko, Oksana Pikul.

Comment

Gintare Karaliunaite - Debeseli, Debeseli

Pop hit from 2002 year.

Comment

Laisva - Ne Ta

Comment

New song from Mia.

Comment

Working...
                                    X