This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah Carey Interviews

Mariah has done many serious, many funny interviews thought it would be nice to have a place to
    look back at some of the best ones, rare ones and the most recent interviews.

Stay Cover
    https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
    GTFO cover
    https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

One of my favourite recent ones is the genius level one. So insightful and a few things I hadn't heard her say before

Comment

Originally posted by andy001 View Post
      Mariah has done many serious, many funny interviews thought it would be nice to have a place to
      look back at some of the best ones, rare ones and the most recent interviews.

That one has to be one of my favorites of all time!! So funny and endearing! Thanks Andy for sharing it. It was a longtime since I saw this
      Underneath The Stars

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              Wow!! Never seen that one! It must be scary and overwhelming to perform in front of your idols. Specially when you're starting
              Underneath The Stars

Comment

The lost interview must be the interview where she talked most about her writing and the use of her voice. so insideful
                Underneath The Stars

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9hU...&frags=pl%2Cwn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhwT...&frags=pl%2Cwn

Mariah on the Graham Norton show Charmbracelet Era. It's cute !! And the thing recognizing the fans is great!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s15M...&frags=pl%2Cwn

She sang as well, That is always nice!!
                  Underneath The Stars

Comment

I will put this here for future reference

Comment

[MENTION=27794]SmartIsNewSexy[/MENTION] When this came out a few months ago I was like a child, so happy!! Mariah talking about Music and songwriting for more than an hour. I could listen to her talk about that for hours and hours
                      Underneath The Stars

Comment

rare Australian butterfly interview.

Comment

She looks so pretty!!
                          Underneath The Stars

Comment

"My nephew told me the other day that I look like George Washington..." dfndfjdmf

Comment

I'm glad she did that Genius interview. It lets people know what a great songwriter she is (she writes all of the lyrics) and how involved she is in the creation of her music.

Comment

Interview with Rove McManus - July 2001

I've been trying to find a copy of this interview from July 2001 - Rove Radio with Rove McManus (Australian show). MC chatted via satellite - does anyone have it or know where to find it? She talks a lot about Glitter.

Comment

"My nephew told me the other day that I look like George Washington..." dfndfjdmf

I remember I laughed so hard watching that interview back in the day!
                                  Underneath The Stars

Comment

The Genius Interview is one of her best ever.

---

I love when she talks about her voice during interviews - and is sincere about it.

She knows A LOT about her own instrument and technical stuff, yet she's so humble whenever that matter is brought up.

Never heard this one!

---

Some others:

Comment

This whole thing was so awkward

Comment

I hope we get some television interviews this year.
                                        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

Man, I love when she gets technical. So much knowledge !! I could just listen to her talking about this on and on... I find it mesmerizing.
                                          Underneath The Stars

Comment

OMG, that interview is just awkward AF
                                            Underneath The Stars

Comment

Randomly watching this. So happy to see her gleaming and glowing both inside and out.

She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

Great idea and some amazing interviews!

Here's a rare one i uploaded a few weeks ago that you might have missed.

Love anything Daydream.

Comment

Working...
                                                X