Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      Does Madonna have a song in top 15? Looks like all her songs remained bubbled under.
      As you can see, she had the ultimate bubbling under - it's crazy that a song that had two #1 votes missed the top 100!

Pretty sure people will be able to puzzle out the top ten if they haven't already, so it's really just a matter of seeing the position.

Comment

• Crush is a classic, William Singe (of Australian X Factor and that Jonas Blue song 'Mama') reworked it for his song 'Rush' in 2017.

That's The Way Love Goes was a late cut in my shortlist. That Don't Impress Me Much was my Shania vote. Cool to see Gina G for Eurovision and Eurodance as well.

I can think of a few that could be obvious Top 10's but there could be some surprises.
        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• One of my most hated songs ever is on #12, gosh I can't stand it. I don't like #15 at all too.

Sad that my #1 in on #101. But I saw that coming because it wasn't in the top 100 so far and couldn't see others vote for that song. I think all the best Madonna songs missed the top 100 mostly.
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Shocked that Gina G song is so high. Never heard of her or the song before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
              One of my most hated songs ever is on #12, gosh I can't stand it. I don't like #15 at all too.

Sad that my #1 in on #101. But I saw that coming because it wasn't in the top 100 so far and couldn't see others vote for that song. I think all the best Madonna songs missed the top 100 mostly.
              If I had put Deeper and Deeper just one spot higher, it would have at least cracked the top 100. I can't tell you how tempted I was to change my vote.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Will stop there - Will do #4-#6 tomorrow and on Friday will reveal the final three!

Comment

• Happy to see Celine Dion and Madonna in the Top 10.
                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• All great songs.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Oh yes, Had another Celine track in my votes, such a power ballad, its interesting the wiki article on it, it had an earlier version by Pandora's Box, and had been earmarked by Meatloaf a decade prior to Celine's version, eventually recording it in 2006.

And there's Frozen. Is that the top Madonna song in the countdown? Can you confirm where Human Nature ended up @cheapthrills because I cant place it but I'm pretty sure its already come up.

I'm thinking the big Whitney and Celine movie songs are yet to come, Could this be a rematch of my Movie Soundtrack's Countdown? haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                And there's Frozen. Is that the top Madonna song in the countdown? Can you confirm where Human Nature ended up @cheapthrills because I cant place it but I'm pretty sure its already come up.

Human Nature got 65 points. I think in the Show Me Love confusion, it got deleted when I updated the list. i have re-added the song here - it was #211

Comment

• Frozen is a masterpiece omg
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Well I lost nearly all my votes by now. Still 2 songs left that made the Top 6.

1. The Cranberries - Zombie
                                    2. Jewel - Who Will Save Your Soul
                                    3. Fiona Apple - Criminal
                                    4. Macy Gray - I Try
                                    5. Joan Osborne - One Of Us
                                    6. Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
                                    7. Alanis Morissette - Head Over Feet
                                    8. Madonna - Ray Of Light
                                    9. Hole - Celebrity Skin
                                    10. Alanis Morissette - That I Would Be Good
                                    11. Sarah McLachlan - Building A Mystery
                                    13. Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid
                                    15. Björk - Joga
                                    16. TLC - Unpretty
                                    17. Madonna - Drowned World / Substitute For Love
                                    18. Alanis Morissette - Ironic
                                    19. Hole - Malibu
                                    20. Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
                                    21. The Cranberries - Linger
                                    22. Dido - Here With Me
                                    23. Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
                                    24. No Doubt - Don't Speak
                                    25. Natalie Imbruglia - Smoke
                                    26. The Cranberries - Salvation
                                    27. Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite
                                    28. Madonna - Beautiful Stranger
                                    29. Shakira - Pies Descalzos, Sueños Blancos
                                    30. Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much
                                    31. Sarah McLachlan - Angel
                                    32. Garbage - Stupid Girl
                                    33. Lisa Loeb - Stay (I Missed You)
                                    34. Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy
                                    35. Björk - Big Time Sensuality
                                    36. Enya - Caribbean Blue
                                    37. 4 Non Blondes - What's Up
                                    38. Blondie - Maria
                                    39. PJ Harvey - Down By The Water
                                    40. The Cardigans - Lovefool
                                    41. Jewel - Hands
                                    42. Sheryl Crow - Everyday Is A Winding Road
                                    43. Kylie Minogue - Some Kind Of Bliss
                                    44. Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
                                    45. Divinyls - I Touch Myself
                                    46. Meredith Brooks - Bitch
                                    47. Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
                                    48. Liz Phair - Never Said
                                    49. Wilson Phillips - You're In Love
                                    50. Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing)
                                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• The last four artists all have so much better songs.
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Considering how negro-centric my list is, I think errbody will be surprised what my #1 is.
                                        Originally posted by beredy
                                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] @ I was SHOOK it was not MC!

Comment

• She was close tho.
                                            Originally posted by beredy
                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                              Considering how negro-centric my list is, I think errbody will be surprised what my #1 is.
                                              Wait what?! Debbie Gibson or Martika?
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 3 LEGENDARY, flawless, unforgettable and timeless bops. I love all of them.

[MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] I‘m sure I voted for MHWGO and it was very high in my ranking
                                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Two biggest theme songs ever. Both are amazing, well deserved.
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                          [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] I‘m sure I voted for MHWGO and it was very high in my ranking
                                                          You're listed - I'm sure I have no idea what are you talking about...

Comment

• Ah yeah I still had Genie in my votes left. I Think that's my list done, I think BOMT is prob coming up, whatever could it be competing with in top 3 I wonder though now the big Celine/Whitney movie songs are out.

EDIT: we havent seen Vogue yet, could be that plus one more?
                                                            Last edited by Affillate; Thu July 25th, 2019, 13:53.

Comment

• the other one is probably because you loved me - celine dion
                                                              #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

Working...
                                                              X