This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
    She should get both rappers for a no no remix for the performance.
    That's a big No No.

Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
    I love the YDKWTD/Emotions medley, but I remember Idol medley.. and it was a mess.
    I think the iHeart Fest Medley worked very well tho!

She looked and sounded great here.
    If she does something like this I will be very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
      100%... she needs to PERFORM. Iím starting to feel embarrassed for her when she doesnít move at high profile events
      She needs to bring IT. This is also a good promo for her concerts to atract more casual listeners and show people that the NYeve was an exception. Something like the performance of the Distance with more movement. And some exciting songs no With You or Portrait pls!!
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

iHeart medley was great and #Beautifull is a big Yes Yes, but without this mess at "oh how you thrill me" and with chorus sang with full voice. Such a amaizing song btw

Comment

No medley please

Everyone knows sheís a legend

Promote Caution, with A No No, a new A No No remix we havenít heard, or a new song for Caution re-release

1 song

Queen needs confidence and sheís most confident when she can FOCUS and feel the love from the crowd
          #CAUTION

Comment

Even though this is an icon award she still needs to perform something from her current album (I mean DUH) or this will still be pointless

Comment

Cue ‘With You’... urgh
              Iíll just sit right here and sing that good old school sh@* to you!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                Even though this is an icon award she still needs to perform something from her current album (I mean DUH) or this will still be pointless
                I agree.
                She's an icon and everybody knows that already - even the haters.
                It would be a wasted opportunity to perform her old hits when she has new music out (especially when not many people know about it).

Comment

A No No or SLLY please sis

Comment

There are two options
                    1. A No No
                    2. New song or never heard before new remix of a song from Caution*, including A No No

Ainít no one fixing for a medley, With You, or old hits

Ms. Clarkson will stan
                    #CAUTION

Comment

and who will give her the award? Patti?

Comment

Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                        and who will give her the award? Patti?
                        Ariana!
                        that would be a moment

make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                          Ariana!
                          that would be a moment

make it happen
                          Id love that

Comment

I hate choppy medleys so hoping about 3 great songs qith 9 minutes stage time haha
                            Proceed with Caution

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                              That's a big No No.

I think the iHeart Fest Medley worked very well tho!

She looked and sounded great here.
                              If she does something like this I will be very happy.
                              This worked well...i must agree
                              Proceed with Caution

Comment

She MUST open the performance with the ANN Tour Version Intro! It's on the same level as "ILT" openings for me. Epic

She'll have time to perform the hits after, but ANN neeeeeds that #moment to happen!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                    Kelly is so adorable and i would love for her to present and honor mariah
                                    Proceed with Caution

Comment

Interesting how Mariah and dick clark productions really mended their relationship after NYE fiasco. Since then sheís done NYE again, golden globes, AMAs, and now Billboard Awards. I guess they know she brings the ratings!

Comment

Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                        Interesting how Mariah and dick clark productions really mended their relationship after NYE fiasco. Since then she’s done NYE again, golden globes, AMAs, and now Billboard Awards. I guess they know she brings the ratings!

I observed this too. I think Roc Nation really helped to mend that relationship.

Comment

I hope she re-considers about doing a medley. Not a wise move. Just perform A No No. I don't understand why she and her team did not push for that. Its the most obvious thing to do. If she doesn't then I'm pretty sure she and her team are trying their best to kill her career.
                                          Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                                          Your basic faves could never

Comment

I wouldn't mind Kelly presenting the award.

Comment

I’d be happy with a medley of hits that made her an icon.. and then A No No to finish as a separate song.
                                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

I’d also love anytime you need a friend to be part of the medley.. I don’t care if the climax is lipped.
                                                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Yeah, she should def open the performance w/intro + ANN from the tour. She'll have time for a couple of hits after.

Might be in the minority here, but I so love the Idol medley. She looked and sounded damn good.
                                                  Last edited by SawyerHewitt; Fri April 12th, 2019, 11:59.
                                                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

I observed this too. I think Roc Nation really helped to mend that relationship.
                                                    Yes. Happy this relationship is mended.
                                                    Proceed with Caution

Comment

Working...
                                                    X