No announcement yet.

Your least favourite vocals in music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna say it. Sometimes it annoys me when singers with a big vocal range have to show it in every single song they make. I don't think these kind of vocals fit every pop rythm/sound etc. they make. Also, most vocalists in pop music sometimes try so hard to show how big their vocal range is and it's kinda annoying too. Xtina for example.
    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
      I'm gonna say it. Sometimes it annoys me when singers with a big vocal range have to show it in every single song they make. I don't think these kind of vocals fit every pop rythm/sound etc. they make. Also, most vocalists in pop music sometimes try so hard to show how big their vocal range is and it's kinda annoying too. Xtina for example.
      I agree! I love when Xtina shows restraint it's so beautiful (yes pun intended). Save me from Myself is absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

Madonna's live voice
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

At the very moment, since about 2016 or whenever she debuted on the scene, that would be Dua Lipa. She has no identity in her voice and from what I have heard so far, she's pretty bad live aswell. And she doesn't seem to evolve, her new music sounds like something she has released some years ago. She likes the idea "don't fix it when it's not broken", I suppose.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
          http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

Possibly I'm only the one person here, who dislike Whitney's vocals.
            My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

Jessie J (love/hate it actually)
              Rihanna pre-ANTI
              Halsey
              Mary J Blige
              Camila
              Nate Ruess
              Akon
              Adam Levine
              Mumford & Sons

And probably some more that I cant think of rn
              last.fm

Comment

Garbage's Bond Theme The World Is Not Enough and Jack White And Alicia Keys' Another Way To Die are both REAL tough on the ears.
                This ain't gon be easy

Comment

Enrique Igelsias
                  Adam Levine
                  Taylor Swift
                  Shawn Mendes
                  The sands of time fade into dark
                  Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                  A message to madness
                  Feel music that's realness

Comment

Camila Cabello. Her high squeaky voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Wars will never cease
                    Is there time enough for peace?
                    The lily of the valley doesn't know

Comment

Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I personally find Camila unlistenable. That head voice is so unpleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                          Possibly I'm only the one person here, who dislike Whitney's vocals.
                          You're not

Comment

Britney, don't know how she forged a 20 year career with the sounds that come out of her. Yes Jessie J, she is so confident in herself that she gives herself no boundaries and she really should...it's the old thing..just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you should. Also Cheryl, obviously, I didn't watch the Popstars show that got her into Girls Aloud, but talent must have been lacking that year.
                            1 Sigma|2 Jack Wins |3 The Killersl |4 Victoria|5 Destiny |

Comment

Sia and (besides Hurt which is bloody beautiful) Christina Aguilera.

Comment

Stereotypical "indie girl" singing. And the people who pronounce shit weird... Like Lorde, Billie Eilish, Halsey, Sia, Tones and I, Khalid sometimes. What annoys me most is when they pronounce "th" sounds as "d".

That's not to say I can't stand listening to all their songs, they just get grating after a while.

Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

Tones & I, it is like Ellie Goulding and John Newman had a kid that was raised by Anastacia, and I actually love two of those singers

Comment

Speaking of people who pronounce things weird, James Arthur and Lewis Capaldi both develop a weird accent when they sing that doesn't sound right (or good) to me.
                                    1 Sigma|2 Jack Wins |3 The Killersl |4 Victoria|5 Destiny |

Comment

Sia, Jessie J, Miley Cyrus.

I know they can sing, but it's their tone that I find very unpleasant.
                                      "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                      - Time

Comment

Must add Billie Eilish, her voice is weird.
                                        My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

Lily Allen. Can't abide her voice.

Comment

Working...
                                          X