• cheapthrills
    #48 Little Mix: Video needs to be fixed
    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post
      cheapthrills
      #48 Little Mix: Video needs to be fixed
      Thanks! And forgot to add the Boys video to Kylie so I did that too.

Comment

• WTF are these songs?

Glad Kitty Purry’s best song made it all the way here tho.
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• My list so far:
          [...]
          7. Rumer - Dangerous
          [...]
          10. Conchita Wurst - Rise Like a Phoenix
          [...]
          14. The Band Perry - If I Die Young
          15. Janelle Monae - QUEEN
          [...]
          17. Caro Emerald - A Night Like This
          18. Lana del Rey - West Coast
          [...]
          20. Marina & The Diamonds - Power & Control
          21. Oonagh - Gäa
          22. Nolwenn Leroy - Moonlight Shadow
          23. Miley Cyrus - Younger Now
          24. Marina & The Diamonds - Primadonna
          25. Sweet California - This is The Life
          26. Indila - Derniere danse
          [...]
          30. Caro Emerald - Stuck
          31. Lizzo - Juice
          32. Melanie Fiona - 4 AM
          33. Camilla Cabello - Havanna
          34. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy
          35. Vanessa Mai - Regenbogen
          36. Madeline Juno - Stupid Girl
          37. Beyoncé - Formation
          [...]
          39. Selena Gomez - Bad Liar
          40. Katy Perry - Last Friday Night
          [...]
          42. Janelle Monae - Cold War
          43. Rumer - Slow
          44. Meghan Trainor - No
          45. Imany - Don't Be So Shy
          46. Celine Dion - Loved Me Back to Life
          47. Aneta Sablik - The One
          48. Jain - Come
          49. Monrose - This Is Me
          50. Kacey Musgraves - Follow Your Arrow
          Last edited by theMathematician; Wed March 4, 2020, 17:42.
          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
          and everything you stand for?
          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
            WTF are these songs?

Glad Kitty Purry’s best song made it all the way here tho.
            If you're ignoring Don't Start Now, I'm telling Rat on you.

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
            I don't remember what my No. 50 song was, but I wonder when that one's going to be revealed... It looks odd that way!
            #50 on your list was Kacey Musgraves' Follow Your Arrow, which was at #131.

Comment

• ^ ^ Thanks, I somehow completely missed that one! I'll edit it accordingly.

Comment

• "Raise Your Glass" is one of my favourite uplifting songs. "Work Bitch" is a fun motivational anthem and "No" is catchy pop/R&B greatness.

I still don't like "Don't Start Now" much and I'm surprised it did so well here.

"Last Friday Night" has a hilarious video! It's a good song. "Black Magic" is similarly good. "Get Outta My Way" is a huge grower. "Only Love Can Hurt Like This" is probably my favourite Paloma Faith song.
                Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#1]

Comment

• I almost voted for Chained To The Rhythm, but couldn't as I voted for 3 other Katy songs. Compared to her other tracks, it has aged pretty well in my opinion. I still absolutely love the harmonies at the end.

Paloma was also so close to receiving a few votes as I loved Only Love Can Hurt Like This back in 2014. Wow my first year at uni already 6 years ago! This track really takes me back! Speaking of uni...in order to fight procrastination I would ceremoniously start my assignments with Work Bitch and Me Against The Music to 'get in the zone'. The former I also almost voted for as a result.

I'm not a big Christina fan, but loved Not Myself Tonight back in 2010 and even bought Bionic (my first and only Christina album). I still don't understand why it flopped as it's still a pretty good record in my opinion.

As for Kylie's Get Outta My Way, I don't think I've met a gay who doesn't like it. The best thing she released last decade for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                    I still don't like "Don't Start Now" much and I'm surprised it did so well here.
                    There's another Dua song that hasn't been shown yet that I prefer (though I did vote for that one too), but it got a significant boost from aRat. It would have been at #85 otherwise.

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                    "Last Friday Night" has a hilarious video! It's a good song.
                    I just realized I started following the male model (Richie Nuzzolese) online when the TGIF video came out and never unfollowed

Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                    Paloma was also so close to receiving a few votes as I loved Only Love Can Hurt Like This back in 2014. Wow my first year at uni already 6 years ago! This track really takes me back! Speaking of uni...in order to fight procrastination I would ceremoniously start my assignments with Work Bitch and Me Against The Music to 'get in the zone'. The former I also almost voted for as a result.
                    You absolutely should have - that's hysterical.

Comment

• "Work B**ch" is iconic, "No" is Meghan Trainor's best song, "Don’t Start Now" is a bop, "Raise Your Glass" is nice and "Get Outta My Way" is one of the few Kylie songs I like.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The poppiest batch so far. Not feeling any of these songs except for "Don't Start Now" which is cute.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Now I see why aRat 's list was a mess. He had 'Don't Start Now' at No. 1, voted for non-singles and gave Dua Lipa's breakthrough single 0 points . I thought more people would vote for 'Be The One' than just me and cheapthrills . It's pop perfection...

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                        Now I see why aRat 's list was a mess. He had 'Don't Start Now' at No. 1, voted for non-singles and gave Dua Lipa's breakthrough single 0 points . I thought more people would vote for 'Be The One' than just me and cheapthrills . It's pop perfection...
                                        In his defense, I think he did vote for it, but he had like seven songs from Dua on his list of 20, and it wasn't one of his top three.

Comment

• Wrecking Ball is legendary and deserved all the hype it got. Kiss It Better is one of Rihanna's best songs and I think we can all agree that it deserved the success that the other ANTi singles had. National Anthem is one of my favorite Lana Del Rey Songs and I didn’t know that it was a single until now. Higher Love and The Edge of Glory are both nice bops but they didn’t age too well for me.

Shallow didn’t age well for me and I think it’s really overrated and Be The One is one of the worst songs ever in my opinion.
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I didn't like Get Outta My Way at all when it was first released. I even found the video to be tacky at first. But 10 years repeating the album Aphrodite, the song slowly crawling it way to become one of my favourite songs from Kylie from last decade. I still don't like the video though.

Only Love Can Hurt Like This, I remember hearing this song on the radio while driving to class and was instantly felt in love with the song. One of the best ballad ever released. Interesting, I didn't really like any other song from Paloma.

And it about time Delta's Wing making an appearance in this countdown. I knew it won't be in Top100 but I was hoping it would making an entrance around 90-ish placement. I didn't expect to find myself liking Delta's song after she kept on releasing one generic dull single one after another. But Wing was on different level of goodness.

Comment

• Shallow was Gag’s GOAT (In terms of comeback songs).

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I'm trying to think of artists who got a write-up in all three countdowns:
                                                • Janet
                                                • Whitney
                                                • Madonna
                                                • Kylie
                                                • Mariah
                                                • Britney
                                                • Christina

I think that's it.

Comment

• King if you include Destiny’s Chile?

Comment

• I'm cracking at Shallow's lyrics.
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                    X