Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Female-Led Singles Countdown - 2010s - COMPLETED

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How cool and unexpected to see Sia winning. I like the fact that it's not a diva song as the hype on here seems to indicate. She really made it to No. 1 the 'Atemlos' way (German UKMixers will knoe what I'm talking about.

    @CheapThrills: Be so kind to add my points to the image! I voted for 'Chandelier' as well : ).
    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
    and everything you stand for?
    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
    just to tell you that I see more?

    Comment


    • So Sia joins Britney (90s) and Mariah (00s) as female artists with a #1... I think before we reach 2029 you should plan a 1980s countdown.
      ENJOY UKMIX Retro Charts Records! Chart Facts, Year-End charts, Records and more...

      Comment


      • cheapthrills Thank you so much for hosting this, but where are my 17 points for Rolling In The Deep?? You've had trouble with my Adele votes from the beginning haha. Is she our #1 after all?

        The 2010s was Adele's decade so it's fitting that she's so high, but in hindsight I should have voted for Turning Tables instead. I forgot how good that one is. Set Fire To The Rain and Hello are divine.

        Chandelier came out fittingly 6 years ago this month I believe. It was March 2014 and I had just moved out of home and started uni. A huge change in my life and I remember listening to it on repeat. At the beginning of the decade I would have never guessed that our Sia would become one of the biggest pop girls, especially in such a ageist climate. I remember later on when she became a global superstar there were some Americans sitting next to me talking about her discussing her image and how 'no one knows what she looks like'. I felt like telling them that I had her previous albums featuring her face on the cover...

        Looking forward to the next countdown! 1980s female singles hopefully. These countdowns are one of my favourite events of the year!

        Comment


        • Excellent work cheapthrills This has been an extraordinary countdown to watch unfold.

          Wow indeed at Sia winning. Even i didn't think Chandelier would win (although my gut instinct was that Rihanna would win with Diamonds and that fell short of the top 10). I love Chandelier so much, it still sounds as incredible today as it did in 2014. Also extraordinary that the overall #1 didn't receive a single 50 points. Just pure consistency with the voting. <3

          Not at all surprised with Rolling in the deep and Telephone finishing inside the top 3 even though both tracks ranked a fair bit further down my votes.

          Comment


          • I nearly voted for Chandelier but it dropped out of my votes. I had thought it wouldn't need them to do well but had no idea it would be so high. A worthy winner and a true one of a kind.

            Rolling In The Deep is easily Adele's best, I wish she had more pounding, driven uptempos. So happy that it best her two dreary and wildly overrated runner ups.

            Telephone is pretty cool, though yes everything about it is very busy.


            Thanks for an amazing countdown
            cheapthrills!


            This ain't gon be easy

            Comment


            • #3: one of my favorites

              #2: didn't vote for this one, but it is one of Adele's best songs

              #1: didn't vote for it, but it's a great song
              My Instagram... - Click here

              Comment


              • So my fave artists has 2 of my favorite songs on the Top 3 BUT I didn't vote for 'em because I prefered other 2 which nobody else voted for? i-

                I'm glad Telephone is #3 regardless.

                Rolling in the Deep is a good song, overrated but still good.

                Congrats Chandelier but Telephone/Video Games deserved it

                Thanks for hosting this, it was really interesting!

                Comment


                • Interesting result!

                  I love "Telephone". I was just thinking the other day that people don't get excited for videos like they did in the early years of the decade. Streaming has really axed the video effect. I remember how crazy fanbases used to get over five-second teasers back in 2010-2012. Anyway, "Telephone" is an epic song, and I probably wouldn't have expected Gaga and Beyoncé to work together, much less work well together, but they slayed it.

                  I fully expected "Rolling in the Deep" to win this and I would've been wholly satisfied with it, too. The song gives me some feels, that's for certain. It's the best thing Adele's done.

                  "Chandelier" pulling off a surprise win is a pretty great way for the countdown to end. David Guetta had recruited her for vocal duty on two of his dance anthems before 2014, but I feel like "Chandelier" was Sia's first big solo mainstream release. It has a stunning chorus.

                  Many thanks for your brilliant work as host, CT! The write-ups were incredible and the pacing excellent. Cheers!
                  Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [85-81]
                  Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [Starting 12/16]
                  Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [Starting 12/24]

                  Comment


                  • Whaaaaat? This is really unexpected. I honestly can't stand that Sia song, hate the chorus. "Cheap Thrills" & "Elastic Heart" are so much better. But congrats tho!

                    As for "Telephone", I used to be really obsessed with that song when it first came out. Decided not to vote for it though in order to make rooms for my other flop faves and because I was sure everybody was gonna vote for it. A great Pop song, wonderful music video, unexpected collaboration! Deserves its placement!

                    Thank you so much cheapthrills for hosting this! Really enjoyed it. Are you planning to do the male equivalent though? Cause I'm 100% here for it! And yes Goldmoney I'm gonna vote for Ed Sheeran's "Perfect" as well, I love the version with Bey.

                    Comment


                    • I hate Chandelier and also don't like Rolling in the deep, but Telephone is amazing and also has a great video. Thanks for this countdown, it was really fun
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

                      Comment


                      • Yay for the Aussie Win.

                        Telephone was just a great collab, big event video, great pop track. Rolling In The Deep started the whole blockbuster 21 Era erm.. Rolling.

                        And Chandelier with that big Chorus. some of us were aware of her before Titanium/She Wolf, but Starting with Chandelier it was the next solo entry on the worldwide stage after the popularity of the Guetta songs (and writing for some big names such as Rihanna, Britney and Beyonce in 2012-2013).

                        Here's my List, Thanks for hosting cheapthrills
                        #1 50 POINTS Lady Gaga - Applause #125
                        #2 49 POINTS Taylor Swift - Ready For It? #226-236
                        #3 48 POINTS Katy Perry - Wide Awake #121
                        #4 47 POINTS Madonna - Girl Gone Wild #38
                        #5 46 POINTS Samantha Jade - Firestarter #110
                        #6 45 POINTS Delta Goodrem - Dancing With A Broken Heart #170
                        #7 44 POINTS Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now #50
                        #8 43 POINTS Ariana Grande - Breathin' #19
                        #9 42 POINTS Nicki Minaj - Pound The Alarm #195
                        #10 41 POINTS Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho #79
                        #11 40 POINTS Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion #322-337
                        #12 39 POINTS Taylor Swift - Style #31
                        #13 38 POINTS Jessica Mauboy - We Got Love #136
                        #14 37 POINTS Delta Goodrem - Wings #113
                        #15 36 POINTS Avril Lavigne - Rock N Roll #157
                        #16 35 POINTS Dua Lipa - New Rules #7
                        #17 34 POINTS Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX - Fancy #221
                        #18 33 POINTS Sia - Chandelier #1
                        #19 32 POINTS Britney Spears ft. Tinashe - Slumber Party #71
                        #20 31 POINTS Ariana Grande ft. Zedd - Break Free #67
                        #21 30 POINTS Delta Goodrem ft. Gizzle - Enough #222 (tie)
                        #22 29 POINTS Beyonce - Formation #90
                        #23 28 POINTS Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce - Telephone #3
                        #24 27 POINTS Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe #24
                        #25 26 POINTS Adele - When We Were Young #100
                        #26 25 POINTS Katy Perry - Never Really Over #340
                        #27 24 POINTS Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft #178
                        #28 23 POINTS Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang #545-553
                        #29 22 POINTS Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble #95
                        #30 21 POINTS Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball #44
                        #31 20 POINTS Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do #16
                        #32 19 POINTS Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer #81
                        #33 18 POINTS Madonna - Living For Love #56
                        #34 17 POINTS Beyonce - Partition #94
                        #35 16 POINTS Kesha - We R Who We R #313
                        #36 15 POINTS Pink - What About Us #91
                        #37 14 POINTS Rita Ora - Let You Love Me #166
                        #38 13 POINTS Billie Eilish - Bad Guy #53
                        #39 12 POINTS Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dollar Sign - Work From Home #209
                        #40 11 POINTS Ricki Lee - Raining Diamonds #679-689
                        #41 10 POINTS Lorde - Royals #21
                        #42 9 POINTS Tones & I - Dance Monkey #442
                        #43 8 POINTS Britney Spears - Till The World Ends #272
                        #44 7 POINTS Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way #47
                        #45 6 POINTS G.R.L. - Ugly Heart #743-753
                        #46 5 POINTS Rihanna & Calvin Harris - We Found Love #10
                        #47 4 POINTS Alicia Keys ft. Nicki Minaj - Girl On Fire #134
                        #48 3 POINTS Demi Lovato - Heart Attack #55
                        #49 2 POINTS Adele - Turning Tables #786-797
                        #50 1 POINTS Little Mix - Touch #152
                        Last edited by Affillate; Mon March 16, 2020, 10:46.
                        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                          @CheapThrills: Be so kind to add my points to the image! I voted for 'Chandelier' as well : ).
                          OK, I'll try to update the image today. It was fun doing this countdown knowing there was a twist ending

                          Originally posted by Leo View Post
                          So Sia joins Britney (90s) and Mariah (00s) as female artists with a #1... I think before we reach 2029 you should plan a 1980s countdown.
                          That was originally the plan, but after seeing how hard it was to get voters for the decade just ended, I'm not confident there's enough interest for the 80s to justify the effort.

                          Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                          cheapthrills Thank you so much for hosting this, but where are my 17 points for Rolling In The Deep?? You've had trouble with my Adele votes from the beginning haha. Is she our #1 after all?
                          I should show an image of the spreadsheet I was using so you can see how easy it was to misjudge who the voter was I think I mis-attributed yours to Erotica. I just don't have the energy to go back and fix all the images, but I'll fix the top three images at least. (Though I think Telephone is fine?)

                          Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                          The 2010s was Adele's decade so it's fitting that she's so high, but in hindsight I should have voted for Turning Tables instead. I forgot how good that one is. Set Fire To The Rain and Hello are divine.
                          Despite coming up just short, the fact that Adele got half the top 6 testifies to her dominance this past decade.

                          Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                          Chandelier came out fittingly 6 years ago this month I believe. It was March 2014 and I had just moved out of home and started uni. A huge change in my life and I remember listening to it on repeat. At the beginning of the decade I would have never guessed that our Sia would become one of the biggest pop girls, especially in such a ageist climate. I remember later on when she became a global superstar there were some Americans sitting next to me talking about her discussing her image and how 'no one knows what she looks like'. I felt like telling them that I had her previous albums featuring her face on the cover...
                          Yes, I'm been following her for about fifteen years now - it was so exciting when she broke through with Titanium. I knew I would want an image with her actual face for Chandelier after hiding it for Cheap Thrills/The Greatest.

                          Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                          Looking forward to the next countdown! 1980s female singles hopefully. These countdowns are one of my favourite events of the year!
                          Awww, what a nice thing to say. Now I feel bad about saying I don't know that I'll do 80s next year. I mean... two months of voting and I still had people who said they couldn't find the time to vote The biggest issue I foresee with 80s is that we can probably forget about lambs voting

                          Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                          Excellent work cheapthrills This has been an extraordinary countdown to watch unfold.

                          Wow indeed at Sia winning. Even i didn't think Chandelier would win (although my gut instinct was that Rihanna would win with Diamonds and that fell short of the top 10). I love Chandelier so much, it still sounds as incredible today as it did in 2014. Also extraordinary that the overall #1 didn't receive a single 50 points. Just pure consistency with the voting. <3
                          I noticed that too! It was just the most voted for song. Chandelier was a last minute addition for me too. I realized I had only two Sia songs, and was like, with my name, I should do the limit for Sia

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HotPotato View Post
                            I nearly voted for Chandelier but it dropped out of my votes. I had thought it wouldn't need them to do well but had no idea it would be so high. A worthy winner and a true one of a kind.

                            Rolling In The Deep is easily Adele's best, I wish she had more pounding, driven uptempos. So happy that it best her two dreary and wildly overrated runner ups.

                            Telephone is pretty cool, though yes everything about it is very busy.

                            Thanks for an amazing countdown
                            cheapthrills!


                            Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                            #3: one of my favorites

                            #2: didn't vote for this one, but it is one of Adele's best songs

                            #1: didn't vote for it, but it's a great song
                            I was really happy with the final three as well. I'll post my votes soon.

                            Originally posted by HC55555 View Post
                            So my fave artists has 2 of my favorite songs on the Top 3 BUT I didn't vote for 'em because I prefered other 2 which nobody else voted for? i-

                            I'm glad Telephone is #3 regardless.

                            Rolling in the Deep is a good song, overrated but still good.

                            Congrats Chandelier but Telephone/Video Games deserved it

                            Thanks for hosting this, it was really interesting!
                            Thanks HC5 I know when I was looking at your votes, I was like, so close to picking a #1 artist. Lana was really hanging in there at #2 until almost the end.

                            Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                            Interesting result!

                            I love "Telephone". I was just thinking the other day that people don't get excited for videos like they did in the early years of the decade. Streaming has really axed the video effect. I remember how crazy fanbases used to get over five-second teasers back in 2010-2012. Anyway, "Telephone" is an epic song, and I probably wouldn't have expected Gaga and Beyoncé to work together, much less work well together, but they slayed it.
                            I'm thinking a Brit/Gaga mix would have been incredible too, but I love how this worked out. I feel like Gaga revived the video too though - I can't recall a lot of videos that stood out in the late 2000s. With youtube impacting the Hot 100, I was hoping we'd get more videos that would pull people in, but you're right that most of the time they are not the event they used to be.

                            It's amazing that one album managed to get the #3 song in two different decades!

                            Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                            I fully expected "Rolling in the Deep" to win this and I would've been wholly satisfied with it, too. The song gives me some feels, that's for certain. It's the best thing Adele's done.
                            Before I started this, I thought the top 3 would be Rolling in the Deep, We Found Love, and God is a Woman. Was only right about Adele, but I think it's her best too - I really hope when her albums comes out in seven years, it has more upbeat music because she can easily kill it.

                            Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                            "Chandelier" pulling off a surprise win is a pretty great way for the countdown to end. David Guetta had recruited her for vocal duty on two of his dance anthems before 2014, but I feel like "Chandelier" was Sia's first big solo mainstream release. It has a stunning chorus.
                            Adele led most of this whole time with RITD, so I had assumed it was a foregone conclusion. I thought Lana had an outside chance, but the last quarter of votes didn't do anything for her. I think UKMixers have great taste as I love all three winners of the decade countdowns.


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by abi View Post
                              Whaaaaat? This is really unexpected. I honestly can't stand that Sia song, hate the chorus. "Cheap Thrills" & "Elastic Heart" are so much better. But congrats tho!
                              I'm so glad people are as surprised as I was. Definitely the opposite of the 2000s countdown where We Belong Together was a foregone conclusion before it even started.

                              Originally posted by abi View Post
                              As for "Telephone", I used to be really obsessed with that song when it first came out. Decided not to vote for it though in order to make rooms for my other flop faves and because I was sure everybody was gonna vote for it. A great Pop song, wonderful music video, unexpected collaboration! Deserves its placement!

                              Thank you so much cheapthrills for hosting this! Really enjoyed it. Are you planning to do the male equivalent though? Cause I'm 100% here for it! And yes Goldmoney I'm gonna vote for Ed Sheeran's "Perfect" as well, I love the version with Bey.
                              Definitely no plans to do a male-led singles because I'm confident I wouldn't get many voters for that. Stevvy attempted to do just a top male artists countdown like we have for women, and I'm not sure he even got 20 voters. All people had to do was name 10 acts too. But I'd be here for someone else hosting it

                              Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                              I hate Chandelier and also don't like Rolling in the deep, but Telephone is amazing and also has a great video. Thanks for this countdown, it was really fun
                              Thanks, Erotica - How do you feel about my mistake in putting you as a voter on Rolling in the Deep instead of GaGarazzi?

                              Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                              Yay for the Aussie Win.

                              Telephone was just a great collab, big event video, great pop track. Rolling In The Deep started the whole blockbuster 21 Era erm.. Rolling.

                              And Chandelier with that big Chorus. some of us were aware of her before Titanium/She Wolf, but Starting with Chandelier it was the next solo entry on the worldwide stage after the popularity of the Guetta songs (and writing for some big names such as Rihanna, Britney and Beyonce in 2012-2013).

                              Here's my List, Thanks for hosting cheapthrills
                              True - just realized that we're on UKMix and the #1 has never gone to a UK artist. Part of me loving Chandelier was the fact that it was a breakthrough for Sia when I'd been following her for years at that point. It was so surprising to even see her break through with Titanium, but now she was on her own, and no longer a one hit wonder. Really great to see her at the top

                              Comment


                              • My list:
                                Make Me Feel Janelle Monae 50 128
                                Rolling in the Deep Adele 49 2
                                Cheap Thrills Sia 48 28
                                Problem Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea 47 72
                                God Is a Woman Ariana Grande 46 20
                                Higher Love Kygo x Whitney Houston 45 42
                                Be The One Dua Lipa 44 114
                                Lights Ellie Goulding 43 29
                                Hello Adele 42 5
                                Stars Grace Potter 41 317
                                Rainbow Kacey Musgraves 40 322
                                That Girl Noisettes 39 345
                                Put the Gun Down ZZ Ward 38 362
                                Shallow Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper 37 41
                                The Greatest Sia 36 57
                                Drunk In Love Beyonce 35 13
                                No Tears Left to Cry Ariana Grande 34 19
                                Electric Love Serena Ryder 33 428
                                Rumour Has It Adele 32 336
                                It Ain't Me Selena Gomez & Kygo 31 142
                                Truffle Butter Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil Wayne 30 465
                                Truth Hurts Lizzo 29 476
                                Hard Out Here Lily Allen 28 167
                                Telephone Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce 27 3
                                Bad Guy Billie Eilish 26 53
                                I Like That Janelle Monae 25 525
                                Whatchugot Caro Emerald 24 534
                                Cold War Janelle Monae 23 137
                                Stronger Kelly Clarkson 22 8
                                Habits Tove Lo 21 454
                                Coming Home Shingai Shoniwa 20 587
                                Lover Taylor Swift 19 598
                                Born This Way Lady Gaga 18 23
                                Ex's and Oh's Elle King 17 612
                                New Rules Dua Lipa 16 7
                                Bodak Yellow Cardi B 15 409
                                Let It Go Idina Menzel 14 160
                                Chandelier Sia 13 1
                                Don’t Start Now Dua Lipa 12 50
                                Havana Camilla Cabello ft Young Thug 11 97
                                Biscuits Kacey Musgraves 10 509
                                Next to Me Emeli Sandé 9 76
                                California Gurls Katy Perry 8 30
                                Underneath the Tree Kelly Clarkson 7 733
                                Love on the Brain Rihanna 6 52
                                Cool Girl Tove Lo 5 631
                                Anaconda NIcki MInaj 4 158
                                Love Me Like You Do Ellie Goulding 3 16
                                Tell Your Girlfriend Rebecca Levy 2 793
                                Do It Again Royskopp and Robyn 1 667

                                Comment


                                • GaGarazzi theMathematician - updated the images

                                  I'll check around next year for interest on an 80s countdown.

                                  ​​​​​​​Thanks, everyone!

                                  Comment


                                  • Just so we’re clear.... 1-806 of the ‘10s <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

                                    GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                                    Comment


                                    • @cheapthrills: Oh, I didn't notice xD


                                      50 POINTS - Lady Gaga – Telephone
                                      49 POINTS - Shakira – Rabiosa
                                      48 POINTS - Nicki Minaj – Anaconda
                                      47 POINTS - Rihanna – Rude Boy
                                      46 POINTS - Lady Gaga – Do What U Want
                                      45 POINTS - Madonna – Girl Gone Wild
                                      44 POINTS - Katy Perry – Bon Appetit
                                      43 POINTS - Rihanna – Kiss It Better
                                      42 POINTS - Katy Perry – Birthday
                                      41 POINTS - Beyonce – Why Don’t You Love Me
                                      40 POINTS - Jennifer Lopez – Booty
                                      39 POINTS - Lady Gaga – Alejandro
                                      38 POINTS - Britney Spears – Slumber Party
                                      37 POINTS - Rihanna – S&M
                                      36 POINTS - Kelis – 4th of July
                                      35 POINTS - Janelle Monae – Make me Feel
                                      34 POINTS - Britney Spears – Criminal
                                      33 POINTS - Madonna – Revolver (wasn't allowed)
                                      32 POINTS - Kylie Minogue – Get Outta My Way
                                      31 POINTS - Girls Aloud – Something New
                                      30 POINTS - Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness
                                      29 POINTS - Sugababes – Wear My Kiss
                                      28 POINTS - Fleur East – Sax
                                      27 POINTS - Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams
                                      26 POINTS - Nelly Furtado – Parking Lot
                                      25 POINTS - Jennifer Lopez – I’m Into You
                                      24 POINTS - Marina & The Diamonds – How To Be A Heartbreaker
                                      23 POINTS - Ke$ha - Blow
                                      22 POINTS - Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft
                                      21 POINTS - P!nk – Are We All We Are
                                      20 POINTS - Katy Perry – Wide Awake
                                      19 POINTS - Christina Aguilera – Not Myself Tonight
                                      18 POINTS - P!nk – Secrets
                                      17 POINTS - Nelly Furtado – Spirit Indestructible
                                      16 POINTS - Shakira – Dare
                                      15 POINTS - Nicki Minaj – Starships
                                      14 POINTS - Cher – Woman’s World
                                      13 POINTS - Ariana Grande – Side To Side
                                      12 POINTS - Kelly Rowland - Motivation
                                      11 POINTS - Nelly Furtado – Waiting For The Night
                                      10 POINTS - Gwen Stefani – Make Me Like You
                                      9 POINTS - La Roux – Kiss And Not Tell
                                      8 POINTS - Namika – Lieblingsmensch
                                      7 POINTS - Sia – Cheap Thrills
                                      6 POINTS - Adele – Rumour Has It
                                      5 POINTS - Duffy – Well well well
                                      4 POINTS - Ciara - Overdose
                                      3 POINTS - Beyonce – Drunk In Love
                                      2 POINTS - Christina Aguilera – Your Body1 POINT - Nicole Scherzinger - Wet
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

                                      Comment


                                      • Thank you cheapthrills for all ur hard work and effort. as my list was building up, I discovered many great songs and new artists. I had fun being part of this and will gladly participate again. stay safe everyone :-)
                                        #mariahcarey #lambforlife

                                        Comment


                                        • This made me discover Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez. Such a great song. Love it!
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                            This made me discover Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez. Such a great song. Love it!
                                            Selena Gomez & The Scene > Selena Gomez

                                            Try the song Whiplash. I think it was originally a Britney track. My brother even loves it and he's a straight guy haha

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post

                                              Selena Gomez & The Scene > Selena Gomez

                                              Try the song Whiplash. I think it was originally a Britney track. My brother even loves it and he's a straight guy haha
                                              I will give it a listen.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

                                              Comment


                                              • Dear @CheapThrills,

                                                as many of us still have got Corona-related holidays, wouldn't it be a good idea to have the male equivalent to this countdown during the next few weeks?

                                                Best regards
                                                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                and everything you stand for?
                                                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                just to tell you that I see more?

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                  Dear @CheapThrills,

                                                  as many of us still have got Corona-related holidays, wouldn't it be a good idea to have the male equivalent to this countdown during the next few weeks?

                                                  Best regards
                                                  I have been thinking how nice it would have been to have this running while everyone is on quarantine. The other two countdowns were done in the summertime, so it could have worked out that way. Originally, I didn't think I'd have a lot of time this summer, so I moved it up. But of course, those plans have been postponed.

                                                  I don't think we'd get the participation necessary for an all-male countdown. I'd be surprised if I even got 20 votes. I enjoy doing the countdowns, but I don't enjoy spamming people to get them to take part.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • ^I'm doooownnnnn!

                                                    The top three are probably gonna be like:
                                                    1. "Mirrors"
                                                    2. "Uptown Funk"
                                                    3. "Shape of You"

                                                    but hey I'm not complaining.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X