Misheard Lyrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sends Shell's boobs to everyone on the internet*

Oh, you are a naughty minx Shell! I was just reading your post and then I was like 'Friday night? WTF!' and then realised what dumbass I am and that Australia is in a different timezone. So, seeing as you've already experienced it, what does exactly happen tonight? Who gets evicted from Big Brother? Dan or Vanessa? Who wins between France and Greece?
    Ollie - The Christmas EP
    www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

I should add here that Ryan (aka Fryzie) is an Aussie Big Brother housemate and he says that quite a bit - along with "I'll give you the hot tip"....

Well in answer to your questions (they're wild stabs in the dark, although I do know about Euro 2004), I'll say Vanessa for eviction and France to beat Greece (that one's almost a certainty, but by the looks of it, this tournament is pulling off some surprises)....

Anyway, I'm sorry to all and sundry if I caused any offence by mentioning my boobs on here, I'm just being silly tonight (must be the caffeine)...I shall return to my normal, serious, moderator like behaviour tomorrow (before I end up hijacking a thread in my personally moderated forum)
      Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Skelo loves Kylie.
        You love Kylie.
        He likes boobs.
        You love flashing them...

A match made in Northern and Southern hemisphere heaven in earth if you ask me!

Oooh and at this saucy affair, I wonder what Matt & Terence would think? You're like his UKMix wife!

Comment

Originally posted by Virgostar
          (nor are we secretly seeing each other, which is impossible considering the geographical distance) - I may have just made him disappointed now (if he's clued in, he'll figure out what it is)
          Well if we were secretly dating each other, we aren’t a secret anymore…which ya know is all fine. I think it might be wise to keep the baps in the breadbin for now but MSN can be like a wild party sometimes - it might get out of hand…not literally, ok you know what I mean…looking forward to the surprise very much Virgomistress.

Originally posted by LostAvenger
          Skelo loves Kylie.
          You love Kylie.
          He likes boobs.
          You love flashing them...

A match made in Northern and Southern hemisphere heaven in earth if you ask me!
          Thanks for pointing that out. It’s actually quite shocking that Virgo has become almost a whoore on Ukmix…how the mighty have fallen. It’s not true. I tells ya.
          Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

I'll agree with you once she starts wearing really tiny mini-skirts!

You two really should go to an Incubus concert with Busted opening up for them. It's not THAT unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by LostAvenger
              I'll agree with you once she starts wearing really tiny mini-skirts!

You two really should go to an Incubus concert with Busted opening up for them. It's not THAT unlikely.
              Oh now that sounds like fun…I mean not that I’d leave when Busted went off stage or anything and leave Virgo standing alone. In fact I quite like the songs I’ve been handed down to me on MSN * Come all into 1984*

Also Virgo is a jeans kinda gal, when she puts on a min skirt that’ll be the end of Ukmix…unless she just felt like doing it…we’d all respect her decision.

Comment

Skelo doesn't like boobs, he likes dogs crotches!

Comment

I like that dog that sticks it’s nose up my crotch.

*Regrets sending that file* :sad:

Comment

Originally posted by Skelofect

I like that dog that sticks it’s nose up my crotch.
                    What's this all about? A dog wanted to blow you doggy-style?

Comment

*coughs*

TATU - All the thing she said

Being with you has opened my eyes

was heard by my beautiful ears as:

Being with you is up in my ass :-?

Comment

Originally posted by Grybop

was heard by my beautiful ears as:

Being with you is up in my ass :-?
                        George, were you secretly imagining they had d*ldos?

Comment

The classic line as said by Patsy Stone “Is that dog here that sticks its nose up your crotch?”

2 days ago that classic line was for Knightrider which recorded and distributed to a Mr Thriller as he wanted to hear my accent.

I have no interest in sex with animals; especially not dogs but doggy style is a different story.

Comment

but doggy style is a different story.
                            I can't tell, are you bisexual?

Comment

You don’t have to be bisexual to participate in doggy style Hector!

Not that I’d know anything about that.

Comment

You don’t have to be bisexual to participate in doggy style Hector!
                                Not like that... the way you rave over Karl & a few other guys makes me think you're part gay.

Comment

Have you seen Karl, though!

According to him we have the same forehead – ohh so at least I’m foreheadly gorgeous.

Don’t worry everyone thinks I’m a friend of t.A.T.u…but only I know the truth.

Comment

Meaning Karl gets you more gay than straight?

Comment

Weird Al - Ebay

Junk keeps arriving in the mail, from that worldwide garage sale

Junk keys are hiding the mail, from that world hiker Rod Sail
                                      He's finally made a come back. I'm now offically a semi-professional comedian. http://forums.chortle.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=35879.

Comment

I only recently found out the correct choruses of two songs ....

the first being Christina Milian...

Dans' Version - Pop Pop Pop That Fanny

Christina Milians' Version - Pop Pop Pop That Thang

and Britney Spears 'Toxic' ...

Dans Version - Your Toxic 'Gunge' slipping under

Britney Spears' Version - Your Toxic I'm slipping under

.. But I still think my versions are better!

Comment

*Regrets sending that file* :sad:
                                          Aw sorry, it's beauuuuutiful, you're a beauuuuutiful Corr

Skelo loves ALL styles, he's really dirty.

Comment

Working...
                                          X