TLC - Never be the same again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLC - Never be the same again

As you all know, lisa died last night and the 3 girls wanted to release a 4th album this year and the album will be release this year but after it there is going to be a Greatest Hits and that's it, no?
    Lisa was knows by her rap lines in tlc's songs and she did duets with Melanie C, Donell Jones, N Sync and more!
    without her, TLC is not a group.
    Lisa died, and now the group too.
    YOUR DISCO NEEDS YOU!

it is a real shame; left eye was such a unique performer and always added her distinct edge to every project she was involved in. i hope that tlc release the fourth album they were working on as they were such a good band. she had a bright solo career ahead of her and like aaliyah last year it is so hard to believe she is dead and it is a shame she has gone. left eye - we will miss you

Comment

It's a shame she died,I actually started to like Block Party. :sad:
      May Lisa(RIP)
      And now TLC will split as well as S Club 7.
      In addition to STEPS,Aqua,Savage Garden and a ton more last year.
      And of course the death of Aaliyah(RIP). :sad:
      These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

This thread gives me shivers to see when it was posted and reliving this moment!!!!
        I felt the same way with Aaliyah’s death. I however felt less numb with Lisa’s death as Aaliyah’s death prepared me for such news.
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I actually came into this thread thinking...I didn't know TLC did a full version of this song!!
          1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

Can’t believe TLC’s end was being compared to S Club 7 and Steps.

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits View Post
              Can’t believe TLC’s end was being compared to S Club 7 and Steps.

Well, it's weird that this period (early 2000s) saw the demise of so many pop groups!

Comment

Yes, but the circumstances are so different and it’s borderline offensive

Comment

Lisa’s death being compared to Savage Garden’s split... I CAN’T!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    Lisa’s death being compared to Savage Garden’s split... I CAN’T!
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Off topic but I remember surfing the internet and CNN or Yahoo! showed up saying Aaliyah died in a plane crash. It never sunk in because I was an average fan (but knew of all her jams from day 1). Only the next day did I realize the true magnitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X