Favourite Album Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Album Covers

I am very interested to know what the favourite album covers of the crew of the good ship UKMIX are.
    Dam,just splilt some of my coffee!!!!,its always black,by the way.

Anyway,here are some of my favourites,will mention some more,when my buzzing head calms down.

Stone Roses Stone Roses

Londons Calling CLASH

Playing The Angel Depeche Mode

Physical Graffiti Led Zeppelin

I have named just 4 for at the moment,my bacon is getting nearly done,and a 2nd cup of coffee is on the way,my head is still really buzzing.

I am looking forward to your favourite covers.

Cheers Cidermaster
    You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

suede - dog man star/suede/sci-fi lullabies
    n i love that great stone roses artwork (inspired by my favorite painter pollock )
    the future gets written today

Comment

Originally posted by space75
      suede - dog man star/suede/sci-fi lullabies
      n i love that great stone roses artwork (inspired by my favorite painter pollock )
      yeah, like those too.

here's another fave:

Comment

^^ so that's where the Dandy Warhols got their "Welcome To The Monkey House" cover!
        for some reason... I'm here

Comment

mines
          Too Much Music
          Too Much Music @Facebook
          Too Much Music @Twitter
          Scotland Social League

Comment

gwen - LAMB

Comment

Beautiful !

Comment

Gotta love this one:

I love it cause it sums up the album perfectly - Colourful, random, busy, political & ecclectic!

Comment

Quite like these ones from Green Day and The Fratellis.

Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

Too Much Music
                    Too Much Music @Facebook
                    Too Much Music @Twitter
                    Scotland Social League

Comment

yes, the Feeling produced a whole series of great covers - for the album and for the singles.. great choice
                      for some reason... I'm here

Comment

Yeah, I really like The Fratellis and The Feeling covers too.

Comment

Comment

CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

I never realised the similarities between The emancipation of mimi (original) and stripped before!
                              Originally posted by Star

Comment

This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

Some covers I ADORE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by steophonic
                                    That is quite awesome. Some more I like:

Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

i guess i like the simplest ones best
                                      Blu Cantrell - "S.O.S." (Tell Me Where You At)

Comment

Oh yeh,some great album covers on show,my best 3 from the goodship UKMIX crew,so far.

BIS new transister heroes

Green Day Dookie

Placebo Sleeping With Ghosts

Cheers Cidermaster
                                        You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

KUBA'S CHART

Comment

(The American cover is better than the UK one I must admit)
                                            Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Nina Sky: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _Cover.jpg
                                              D-Side: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... -23042.jpg
                                              Mis-Teeq
                                              Alesha (Fired Up)
                                              Kelis Was Here
                                              Missy Elliot (Cookbook)
                                              Melodi Brown: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... lolp_l.jpg
                                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... elo1_l.jpg
                                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... elo2_l.jpg
                                              Lil' Eddie Trooper
                                              "The skies belong to the stars..."
                                              Edwin Serrano, true star <3

Comment

Originally posted by naughtynae
                                                I never realised the similarities between The emancipation of mimi (original) and stripped before!
                                                Originally posted by Star

I only really like Stripped from these, i got the new Emancipation of Mimi and never realised how similar it was to Stripped either!

Comment

So when I speak, listen

Comment

Evanescence - The Open Door

My favourite cover of all time, no question. The connotations and the depth of the cover is wonderful and it's such an endearing image.

After Forever - Invisible Circles

I used to hate covers without the artists on the front, but this is amazing. It's quite ethereal and mysterious and I think the image draws you in.

Christina Aguilera - Stripped

It's so simple yet does so much. She's opening herself up to everyone, she's got her eyes closed, she doesn't care, she's just being her. It's what we want to see.

Nightwish - Best Wishes

Just the beauty of it. Tarja's incredible eyes, the sparkling ocean, even the text - it's what Nightwish are all about.
                                                    The alternative to the real world.

Comment

In random order:

-Art of Noise, "Below the Waste"

-Cocteau Twins, "Garlands"

-Grace Jones, "Nightclubbing"

-Breeders, "Title TK"

-Saint Etienne, "Sound of Water"

I think they're incredible!
                                                      Is it cos'I'm cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimo

It's so simple yet does so much. She's opening herself up to everyone, she's got her eyes closed, she doesn't care, she's just being her. It's what we want to see.
                                                        Very nice comment !

Comment

Originally posted by dankooo
                                                          -Breeders, "Title TK"

I LOVE that album. Like, it's the second best album EVER.

Woo.
                                                          This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimo

Or, to put it another way, she's got her tits out and wants to make it look vaguely artistic by having it in black and white.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X