No announcement yet.

J-Pop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenshi Yonezu has released the MV for his new song, "Kick Back." It's the opening song for the Chainsaw Man anime series.

Comment

• Fujii Kaze has released the visual for his 2020 song, "Shinunoga E-Wa" as the song went viral on TikTok and has been in the viral charts on Spotify in many countries. The visual comes from his current tour in Japan.

Comment

• Official Hige Dandism has released the MV for their new song, "Subtitle." It's the theme song for the current J-drama, Silent.

Comment

• Travis Japan are the latest Johnny's group to make their debut, this time with the mostly English song, "Just Dance." The unique thing about them is that they're the first Johnny's group to be signed to a worldwide label in Capitol Records. They also got buzz this year because they competed in the World of Dance and America's Got Talent.

Miru Shiroma has released her second solo single, "Melty."
          Last edited by Mugen; Fri October 28, 2022, 17:32.

Comment

• Atarashii Gakko has released a new song called "Hanako."

Comment

• K-pop group Seventeen has released the MV for their Japanese single, "Dream." Their first Japanese EP of the same name is also out.

Girl group Task Have Fun have released the MV for their song, "my Buddy!!!" Their EP, Violet Tears is now out.

Comment

• Radwimps has released the MV for their song, "KANATAHALUKA." It's part of the soundtrack to the new Makoto Shinkai movie, Suzume no Tojimari, which is out today(the movie is also out in Japan but will be coming to other countries in the coming months).

LiSA has released the MV for new song, "Isseino Kassai." It'll be part of her upcoming album, Lander which is out next Tuesday. It's also the theme song for the upcoming World Cup on Japanese TV.
                Last edited by Mugen; Fri November 11, 2022, 00:07.

Comment

• Morning Musume(or their current incarnation, Morning Musume '22) has released the MV for one of their new singles, "Happy birthday to Me!" Their 72nd single will be released on 12/21(it's a double-A side, the other song being called "Swing Swing Paradise"). Also, this is their 25th anniversary this year, so congrats to the group!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

Morning Musume(or their current incarnation, Morning Musume '22) has released the MV for one of their new singles, "Happy birthday to Me!" Their 72nd single will be released on 12/21(it's a double-A side, the other song being called "Swing Swing Paradise"). Also, this is their 25th anniversary this year, so congrats to the group!
                    Oh wow 25 years..that's amazing. Cute song too, I stopped paying attention to them since Sayumi graduated. She was basically the last member from the old guard.

Comment

• K-pop girl group StayC has released the MV for their first-ever Japanese single, "Poppy." The physical release comes out on 11/23.

Comment

• ^^

Comment

• Nogizaka46 has released the MV for their 31st single, "Koko ni wa Nai Mono." The center for the single is Asuka Saito, who just announced that she's graduating from the group after the release of the single. The physical release is 12/7.

Comment

• Leo Ieiri has released a new song called "Pretty Person."

Comment

• Girls2 has released the MV for their new song, "Love Genic."

New J-pop boy group &TEAM has released the MV for their debut single, "Under the Skin." They're under HYBE Labels Japan. The physical release is set for 12/7.

Comment

• Girl group iScream has released the MV for their new single, a winter melancholic ballad called "White Love." It's part of their deluxe/expanded version of their debut album, i which is now out. It also includes two other new songs(well, one other new song. The other is an acapella melody of "Silent Night" and "This Christmas").

cc: Ruthymon minime jordi_89

Comment

Girl group iScream has released the MV for their new single, a winter melancholic ballad called "White Love." It's part of their deluxe/expanded version of their debut album, i which is now out. It also includes two other new songs(well, one other new song. The other is an acapella melody of "Silent Night" and "This Christmas").

Cute song. I do love me some winter ballads lol.

It's good to have a new girl group from LDH again. I didn't know they have their own record label too, thought they would just sign to avex like they normally do.

Comment

• Originally posted by minime View Post

Cute song. I do love me some winter ballads lol.

It's good to have a new girl group from LDH again. I didn't know they have their own record label too, thought they would just sign to avex like they normally do.

LDH have a couple active girl groups right now. Besides iScream, they have Girls2 and Lucky2. Even Happiness is still technically active(they released their first new song in over 2 years back in February but that's about it lol). They also have some upcoming girl groups too. There's one that was formed through a reality show called Iconz that will debut next year(it's a joint venture between LDH and HYBE Labels Japan) and there's SG5, the group that's based off the Sailor Moon universe. SG5 is made up of 4 Happiness members and Rui from iScream.

FAKY is back with "Rock, Paper Scissors." It's the theme song for the J-drama series, Hajime wa Par.

Comment

Girl group iScream has released the MV for their new single, a winter melancholic ballad called "White Love." It's part of their deluxe/expanded version of their debut album, i which is now out. It also includes two other new songs(well, one other new song. The other is an acapella melody of "Silent Night" and "This Christmas").

Not bad, I like it

Comment

LDH have a couple active girl groups right now. Besides iScream, they have Girls2 and Lucky2. Even Happiness is still technically active(they released their first new song in over 2 years back in February but that's about it lol). They also have some upcoming girl groups too. There's one that was formed through a reality show called Iconz that will debut next year(it's a joint venture between LDH and HYBE Labels Japan) and there's SG5, the group that's based off the Sailor Moon universe. SG5 is made up of 4 Happiness members and Rui from iScream.

FAKY is back with "Rock, Paper Scissors." It's the theme song for the J-drama series, Hajime wa Par.
                                        Ohhh sounds so good! I love FAKY. When E-Girls' split up I just thought all my fave groups (FAKY and FEMM) were going to disband right after.
                                        Last edited by jordi_89; Sun November 27, 2022, 20:07.
                                        Find me here:

https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

Comment

Why the 2 at the end of their names? I didn't know that Happiness didn't disband, surprised about that. I assumed all the E-Girls respective groups broke up. I wish they stuck it out a little longer, like a couple of years. The timing was so unfortunate with their last tour

FAKY's new song is nice. Still can't believe how long it took for them to have an album out despite being around for almost a decade.

Also now I just remembered BRIGHT, I miss them so much lol

Comment

Why the 2 at the end of their names? I didn't know that Happiness didn't disband, surprised about that. I assumed all the E-Girls respective groups broke up. I wish they stuck it out a little longer, like a couple of years. The timing was so unfortunate with their last tour

FAKY's new song is nice. Still can't believe how long it took for them to have an album out despite being around for almost a decade.

Also now I just remembered BRIGHT, I miss them so much lol
                                            The 2 is suppose to be squared(it's pronounced "Girls Girls" and "Lucky Lucky") but who knows why they came up with that name.

Comment

The 2 is suppose to be squared(it's pronounced "Girls Girls" and "Lucky Lucky") but who knows why they came up with that name.
                                              To be fair these companies think of the most random names so not too surprising

Comment

Oh wow 25 years..that's amazing. Cute song too, I stopped paying attention to them since Sayumi graduated. She was basically the last member from the old guard.

They have now released the MV for "Swing Swing Paradise":

Now, if you miss old-school Morning Musume, you might like Hello! Project's newest girl group, Ocha Norma. They released their second single yesterday and the two songs from it("Our Hometown from Earth!" and "CHACHACHACHA~N") have that similar feel.

Comment

• NiziU is back with their 4th single, a beautiful ballad called "Blue Moon."

Comment

They have now released the MV for "Swing Swing Paradise":

Now, if you miss old-school Morning Musume, you might like Hello! Project's newest girl group, Ocha Norma. They released their second single yesterday and the two songs from it("Our Hometown from Earth!" and "CHACHACHACHA~N") have that similar feel.

Thanks for posting these!

I actually liked all the songs lol. Swing Swing Paradise is better than the Birthday song though that was pretty enjoyable too.

But yeah holy crap. You weren't wrong about Ocha Norma sounding like old school Momusu Both songs scream early 2000s. It's a shame their music isn't on Spotify here. In fact it seems a lot of Hello! Project isn't there, probably Japan only. I can see 13 Colorful Character from Morning Musume there but that's about it. I hope they work on making their back catalogue widely available to stream.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X