Songs You Recently Rediscovered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The Crystals -He is a rebel. I think I heard that like ten years ago in one pub and there was nothing like Shazam! back then and heard it again yesterday, I shazamed it and voila!

Comment

• Such a bop
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Kym Marsh - Live Forever

Best song from her album, which I prefer over the selected singles.
          My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jerz View Post
                Havana Brown had a hit with We Run the Night. By following year, Pitbull featured this track for massive worldwide hit and this is Havana's only US Top 40 hit and sadly, by 2018, she's not releasing new music yet. We hoped for Havana Brown for she finally release new music in the future.
                Oh my god....We Run the Night......I used to crazy about this song! It was everywhere at the time in Australia and was such a fantastic debut single.

Shame her 'Big Banana' style of songs is what she landed on next...
                Originally posted by SummerPeur
                Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                Originally posted by Goldmoney
                So does her microphone

Comment

• Gun - Yellow Cab Man

Sheer brilliance
                  My Likes On Soundcloud
                  Last.fm

Comment

• Leave the grouch out of it - just listen to music like normal people and then you might appreciate/ enjoy it

Comment

• Don’t laugh. It’s a bop from my childhood.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• but the version i like the best is by The Manhattan Transfer from '81
                        Last edited by AndiIversen; Sun March 31st, 2019, 03:23.

Comment

• Fun, 90s Alternative-Rock-Pop-Grunge! They packed it all in!!
                          ~ Fun Video

​If in the after life there is no music, we will have to import it ~ Domenico Cieri Estrada

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Comment

• Leave the grouch out of it - just listen to music like normal people and then you might appreciate/ enjoy it

Comment

• Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• My Likes On Soundcloud
                                        Last.fm

Comment

• Everything, it only fades...

Comment

• That Girl - Maxi Priest featuring Shaggy
                                            Hip-hop/electronic/dance-pop!!!
                                            ​If in the after life there is no music, we will have to import it ~ Domenico Cieri Estrada

Comment

Comment

• My Likes On Soundcloud
                                                Last.fm

Comment

• Like 4 weeks ago I have recharged my old phone and found some old songs that I have listened 8 yrs ago. For example Amaranth from Nightwish band. I remember I loved all songs from beginning to the end, now when I listened Amaranth I only liked some parts of it. But still: Nostalgia!!!
                                                  Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

Comment

• Pretty much forgot this existed for about 10 years...

Baaaaad relationship??
                                                    The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• ^Brandy needs to release a new album already!

Comment

• Last edited by tooms; Thu June 27th, 2019, 21:23.

Comment

• Kreesha Turner: Bounce With Me

Also in movie: You Again (Kristen Bell, Jamie Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver, Betty White)

Comment

• I still find the video for this song incredibly disturbing

Comment

• 3 tracks and none of them are rediscovered. For me, these are "new" songs. So why they are here?

Tracks (approximately) by the year of release:

Who here knows of Fiberglass Vegetables? Thanks, me too . Here I rediscovered how great were the late 60s - early 70s in rock. The amazing proto-metal, pre-stoner, psych track.

Here I rediscovered how great was Harry Nilsson, one of the cornerstones of rock. Sadly, my knowledge of him is too narrow, it would be great to go deeper into his discography. Unfortunately, time won't give me time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtH5Q1K2ReE" data-vcode="BtH5Q1K2ReE" data-vprovider="youtube" >

Here I rediscovered how hypnotic, individual and extraordinary Ariel Marcus Rosenberg is. One of these tracks that marks the essence of Ariel Pink. True aural Impressionism.
                                                              My Likes On Soundcloud
                                                              Last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                              X