Originally posted by 2ambishizz

Comment

Originally posted by irishguy28

Too Much Music
        Too Much Music @Facebook
        Too Much Music @Twitter
        Scotland Social League

Comment

Cut Copy - "Bright Like Neon Love" (2004)

Thalia - "Lunada" (2008)
          TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

Originally posted by sbk
            Originally posted by 2ambishizz
            Mariah is the only one not copying, she's the only one whose boobs get bigger as we go from left to right

Comment

They say beauty's in the eye of the beholder
              That's why I look in the mirror every morning and realize how fly I am

Comment

Whitney's single cover is obviously a parody of Mariah's album cover. It must be!!!

Comment

If you copy Ms. kelly do it the right way!

Comment

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Re: Copycat Album Covers

Originally posted by shanicefan
                      Originally posted by tcatron565

These covers are way too regular to be called copycats. Every cover with a headshot is a copy then?!!
                      The same goes for this:
                      Originally posted by sambo9
                      They aren't even similar headshots. Different camera frame, different camera angle, different facial expressions.

@ Dereon: The Shakira cover is NOTHING like Ms. Kelly, what are you even talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda
                        They aren't even similar headshots.
                        Lol. I tend to agree.

It shouldn't be surprising or worthy of comparison/contrast that an album sleeve should contain a close-up photo of the artist. Or even if the artist is seated. Or standing with hands on hips. Or....

Comment

**Title + Sparkling Lights + Outfit**
                          Madonna Addict

Comment

Originally posted by dereon

Oh come on, are you serious?!

Kelly Rowland wasn't the first person to ever put her hands on her hips you know!

Comment

Hey, Shakira's hips don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_86
                                Kelly Rowland wasn't the first person to ever put her hands on her hips you know!
                                Of course not, the first was Beyoncé, she taught Kelly how to do it with style

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda
                                  Originally posted by shanicefan
                                  Originally posted by tcatron565

These covers are way too regular to be called copycats. Every cover with a headshot is a copy then?!!
                                  The same goes for this:
                                  Originally posted by sambo9
                                  They aren't even similar headshots. Different camera frame, different camera angle, different facial expressions.
                                  If you look at the wider shots from that Leona album cover shoot you can see it IS suspiciously similar - the dress, the hair, angles.

They just cropped it to a front-facing headshot for the actual cover, probably so they didn't get it in the neck for such a blatant rip-off.

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                    Whitney's single cover is obviously a parody of Mariah's album cover. It must be!!!
                                    Will You Still Love Me When I Got Nothing But My Aching Soul?

Comment

You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                                      I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

Originally posted by Poop123
                                        Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                        ..and it looks like she's looking at Mariah and making fun of her! The first Whitney (the laughing one) is hilarious!

Comment

I'm not sure I agree with this, but it has been suggested by others in the past:

Comment

Comment

Sorry but Celine looks like a scarecrow!

Comment

Originally posted by xtofer

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by therealestMC

You are SO right, I never though of this, while it's so obvious!!
                                                    Madonna Addict

Comment

Originally posted by xtofer
                                                      & THIS!
                                                      Madonna Addict

Comment

I actually think Celine looks a bit prettier than Mariah though neighter of them are beauty queens , to put it in a nice way
                                                        Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

Originally posted by dereon

Oh come on, are you serious?!

I was actually just joking guys. Ahhh those kind of jokes only work if Joshuabuzz posts them lol!

Comment

Originally posted by hugom2c
                                                            Of course not, the first was Beyoncé, she taught Kelly how to do it with style

You better stop there, I thought they were raised by the same father right?

Comment

If you look at the wider shots from that Leona album cover shoot you can see it IS suspiciously similar - the dress, the hair, angles.

They just cropped it to a front-facing headshot for the actual cover, probably so they didn't get it in the neck for such a blatant rip-off.
                                                              Oh, please. The dress? What is so individual about it to begin with? The hair? Not similar at all if you ask me.
                                                              If Leona wouldn't have been praised as "the new Mariah", no one would even think about the album shoot being a rip-off.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X